Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Post by Dollyman25442 »

pokitom wrote:
Dollyman25442 wrote:
cryptocurrencydata wrote:
Dollyman25442 wrote:
GhostTV wrote:Hi dollyman, just curious if ur still doing upgrades for doll heads? I have 2 new wm heads the 360 n 369 arriving in a week or so n wanted ur master craftsmanship. Thnk u for u time
Sure, I'm still doing the mods. But I would recommend one of the open mouth heads like what I've shown in the thread. Anything else will eventually rip at the corners. I'm happy to make the mod for ya, but you need to understand that it'll rip at some point.
Hi Dollyman25442, I'm also interested in having a head modified for oral capabilities for my WM 150 M Cup! Would any of the following work for your absolutely genius mod? Or are the mouths not "open" enough?
I can mod just about any head so I can do the ones you talked about.
But any head other than what I've sourced as depicted in earlier posts, I cannot guarantee won't split at the mouth corners.
i had a question, how exactly do you glue the face to the metal skeleton? do you just apply the silicone to the skin and push it?
Yes.
Although the skull is made of fiberglass, not metal.

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

Dollyman25442 wrote:
pokitom wrote:
Dollyman25442 wrote:
cryptocurrencydata wrote:
Dollyman25442 wrote:
GhostTV wrote:Hi dollyman, just curious if ur still doing upgrades for doll heads? I have 2 new wm heads the 360 n 369 arriving in a week or so n wanted ur master craftsmanship. Thnk u for u time
Sure, I'm still doing the mods. But I would recommend one of the open mouth heads like what I've shown in the thread. Anything else will eventually rip at the corners. I'm happy to make the mod for ya, but you need to understand that it'll rip at some point.
Hi Dollyman25442, I'm also interested in having a head modified for oral capabilities for my WM 150 M Cup! Would any of the following work for your absolutely genius mod? Or are the mouths not "open" enough?
But any head other than what I've sourced as depicted in earlier posts, I cannot guarantee won't split at the mouth corners.
i had a question, how exactly do you glue the face to the metal skeleton? do you just apply the silicone to the skin and push it?
Yes.
Although the skull is made of fiberglass, not metal.
can it be any windshield silicone?

Dani24
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dani24 »

Hi Dollyman25442,

I have to admit I did not read this whole topic ( 14 pages, and counting), but are you beside WM-heads, also interested in Irontech heads and Ali [unknown-brand) heads?
My free second head with my purchase of an IT-doll is somewhat disappointing, and I also have a Ali-head from which they say it is a WM head. But I doubt it is a legit WM.
Proud to live together with Miki (Irontech), Sasha (DollHouse168) and Lisa (Ali)

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

[/quote]

But any head other than what I've sourced as depicted in earlier posts, I cannot guarantee won't split at the mouth corners.[/quote]

i had a question, how exactly do you glue the face to the metal skeleton? do you just apply the silicone to the skin and push it?[/quote]

Yes.
Although the skull is made of fiberglass, not metal.[/quote]

can it be any windshield silicone?[/quote]

Nope. Has to be the exact brand and title as noted within the thread.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Dani24 wrote:Hi Dollyman25442,

I have to admit I did not read this whole topic ( 14 pages, and counting), but are you beside WM-heads, also interested in Irontech heads and Ali [unknown-brand) heads?
My free second head with my purchase of an IT-doll is somewhat disappointing, and I also have a Ali-head from which they say it is a WM head. But I doubt it is a legit WM.
Pretty much any head made of fiberglass. Be advised that many manufacturers have used styrofoam and that's not something that be used with this mod.
Also, the heads noted within the thread (open hinged mouth that I can acquire) are preferred as closed mouth heads have a tendency to rip at the corners with use.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Hi Dollyman25442. I have an extra Head for my pib island girls in tpe. I am thinking maybe I will take what you have shared and start some fab work. If I can make my girls do this well, I will never leave home! Thank you for this informative thread
Attachments
20210625_185701.jpg
20210625_185701.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 633 times

tpesil88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by tpesil88 »

Dollyman25442 are your custom heads still for sale?

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

tpesil88 wrote:Dollyman25442 are your custom heads still for sale?
Nope. Not enough interest was expressed so I just make em for myself now. Haven't done one in quite some time.

milplayer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by milplayer »

Where can i get that head with the open mouth and tongue sticking out

INFORMATIONS