yldoll.com

You cast with mirrors, dolls you wax, and spells you learn.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: You cast with mirrors, dolls you wax, and spells you lea

Post by silicon »

Sorry folks on the mobil again. I ment to say Well done Dolllove1991..

tuohi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: You cast with mirrors, dolls you wax, and spells you learn.

Post by tuohi »

Your Rinia 165 is smoking hot doll, that 165 body is like no other. I'm new to this all and last 6 months i have been researching and trying to decide what doll to get. It took only 2 days after i found this thread with great photos to make a decision, and now i have my own fair skinned YL 165 coming. Currently estimated delivery is on monday, so she should be here very soon :D

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

tuohi hi looking forward to seeing your YL165 as you know in the thread I showed the YL170 as well the 165 is the more chunky one. I hope your new doll has the latest skelliton and I have heard the anus is in a better position post pics when you can..

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Oh my goodness what a lovely lady!
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

Intrigued628

Post by Intrigued628 »

I love how she's almost all leg. Very gorgeous model.

tuohi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tuohi »

silicon yes it is with updated positioning. I considered YL 170 (and many other) too but liked thicker 165 more altough boobs could be slightly bigger. I selected gel boobs and had pleasant surprise when i got factory photos, they look bigger and slightly more saggy, very close to perfection. I will post photos in due course.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

tuohi wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:36 am silicon yes it is with updated positioning. I considered YL 170 (and many other) too but liked thicker 165 more altough boobs could be slightly bigger. I selected gel boobs and had pleasant surprise when i got factory photos, they look bigger and slightly more saggy, very close to perfection. I will post photos in due course.
I'm looking forward to see the photos as well. It's my personal favorite YL :)

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

tuohi we all look forward to your new YL165 and butt pics..

tuohi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tuohi »

Unfortunately UPS had problems with charging import fees from my vendor and they are now waiting for missing info. I payed 400 bucks extra for express shipping to minimise time spent in box possibly in bad position, and now it has sat one full week in local UPS warehouse. Not very happy atm.

Floop

Post by Floop »

@tuohi, damn, I'm sorry to learn of these troubles you're experiencing...despite paying extra to avoid them. Hopefully, it'll all feel worth it in the end for you.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

tuohi wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:36 am silicon yes it is with updated positioning. I considered YL 170 (and many other) too but liked thicker 165 more altough boobs could be slightly bigger. I selected gel boobs and had pleasant surprise when i got factory photos, they look bigger and slightly more saggy, very close to perfection. I will post photos in due course.
Hi! Did you order directly from us or another seller?

tuohi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tuohi »

YL Doll wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:54 pm Hi! Did you order directly from us or another seller?
Hi! I ordered from Silicone Lovers.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

In my experience fast delivery means delivery by air, by air means airport customs ( Goons ) give me a slow boat anyday I may be wrong but thats how it seems to me. I found Silicone Lovers to be a very fair company to deal with..

tuohi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tuohi »

I believe normal shipping to the europe is by rail, but having read about shipping damages and horror stories and since its my first doll i tried to make sure everything goes well. It is now day 17 since pickup scan, so it's beginning to look like express was waste of money, could have as well waited for normal shipping and use saved money on another doll or head.

Ferndog86
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ferndog86 »

tuohi wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:36 am Your Rinia 165 is smoking hot doll, that 165 body is like no other. I'm new to this all and last 6 months i have been researching and trying to decide what doll to get. It took only 2 days after i found this thread with great photos to make a decision, and now i have my own fair skinned YL 165 coming. Currently estimated delivery is on monday, so she should be here very soon :D
Tuohi, I couldn't agree more! Dude, I have been wanting to get myself that YL 165 since I saw her on Siliconlovers but no one seems to have a good jiggle video and new LHP of her anywhere. This thread has so far been the best reference for me. I wish Silicon would upload some videos to check out the jiggle factor of his YL 170 and 165.

I hope you get your doll soon and that you are kind enough to bless us mortals with a long thread like this one, showcasing your new girl.

INFORMATIONS