betterlovedoll.com

Anastasia in natural lighting

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Anastasia in natural lighting

Post by Panther68 »

Dollicious2 wrote:Lovely and Romantic
How are her hands coming along Panther68?
DL2
Thanks DL2, her hands are doing great. MF is making another set for her other hand then time for the reseal.
Tsall wrote:That's a long list of trips. Great car, beautiful doll and a wonderful landscape. :thumbs_up:
Thanks Tsall, The Miata turns 30 years old later this year. There will be a huge Miata gathering at Laguna Seca Raceway about 160 km south of me, in October. Might have to attend and bring a doll. There should be thousands of Miata's from all over North America. My Miata will be 28 years old in December. It rolled off the assembly line in 12/91 one of 4500 made of the 1992 Special Edition Black and Tan.
High Country wrote:Panther - Not only are your photos highly enjoyable, they make me want to take Stephanie out and about with the camera SO bad! I must battle back that urge, at least until I'm retired ; )
Well I work for a corporation. Still waiting for the day, they find out. Really, most people think I am taking photos of a mannequin, so are you going to get fired for taking photos of a doll? No need to tell anyone that she is a sex doll.

Well if you have a backyard, you can do photos there.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

These pics are outstanding! Hats off!!!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

just saw thread by chance. 8) I´ll take my time to read all through, but I know it´s worth it! cheers Panther :)

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Well It's been a while, but I took some time and caught up on this thread and had a good long look at your IG angeldollphotography Panther, It's all so very impressive! A wonderful body of work, :thumbs_up: Thoroughly enjoyed the visit!
:glou:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Well It's been a while, but I took some time and caught up on this thread and had a good long look at your IG angeldollphotography Panther, It's all so very impressive! A wonderful body of work, :thumbs_up: Thoroughly enjoyed the visit!
G
Hey Mr_Fix_it,

Really appreciate your comments. In fact, you and Samurai were the ones that inspired me to take Anastasia outdoors. Hard to believe in just a couple of days it will be 2 years since Anastasia's arrival. It was just her and me for 9 months. Road trips everywhere. Now, its 24 dolls and an agency. Glad you returned after you hiatus. I do feel guilty that I have not had a chance to keep up with your posts and others as much as I would like, but I sure appreciate our community here.

Tell Honey and Seneca, Hi

newguy123

Post by newguy123 »

Wow seeing great photographers like yourself makes me want to give up now wanting to learn :(
Your simply amazing how you pose and photo the doll, simply amazing :)
I live in a Harem full of Beautiful Dolls.
Thanks Doll Forum :)

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thank you Newguy,

Anastasia appreciates bringing up her thread from the depths of TDF. I'd like to think my photography and posing has improved over the last couple of years. Practice does definitely make perfect.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I discover this thread... 5 years after its beginning!
What beautiful journeys you have taken Anastasia on! :)

There is something very strange about the 17 pages I've had time to look at so far.... Seeing your house with only one doll! 8O
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS