www.wmdolls.com

50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Woodylongstraw
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

Post by Woodylongstraw »

mandos wrote:If you guys were not convinced by those lips...

This is a different sort of photo, more of a snapshot while trying on hair and clothes - behind the scenes kinda - less glamorous with a small lens and only natural and ambient light (grainy as hell). I think I should start posting more of these as they are never sent to any vendor for promotional use.

What head is this?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

That's the lovely Jinsan head number 64 more often seen in darker skin tones and in this pic by mandos she looks incredible!

Woodylongstraw
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Woodylongstraw »

Woodylongstraw wrote:
mandos wrote:If you guys were not convinced by those lips...

This is a different sort of photo, more of a snapshot while trying on hair and clothes - behind the scenes kinda - less glamorous with a small lens and only natural and ambient light (grainy as hell). I think I should start posting more of these as they are never sent to any vendor for promotional use.

Thanks, I am waiting on my 166C with #61 to arrive. I really like the #64 in the lighter tone.

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

Absolutely stunning pics!

I love the athletic small breasted dolls! Can't handle the weight of the bigger dolls as I get older but just ordered a 150cm B cup 6ye! Can't wait 'til she arrives! :multi:

DreamlightDestiny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DreamlightDestiny »

So, is there any way I can see these legendary pictures from Mandos outside of TDF?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Nothing legendary about them, lol. With the new breed of doll photographers entering the scene, especially from Japan and China, they are more like old relics now ;)

Some can be viewed on different vendor websites, the rest has been removed from all online galleries.

DreamlightDestiny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DreamlightDestiny »

Well if they’re on the vendor websites, that’s a kind of legendary :)

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

I know this is a waaay late post, but even w/o pics the 157B/159 is my FAVORITE combo. I did mine a bit more hardcore. But it was your multiple shoots of this combo for WM that put me in the Doll Life and I couldn't be happier!! Thanks Mandos!!

PS It was the Rosie Leigh shoot that started me into looking at the doll images in the first place. So realistic and perfect that I had to know more. Now I am a 2 doll enthusiast. But the 159 and 162 heads are the top of the charts and I am the happiest I have been in a loooong time!
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Happy you liked them, Pabugs! I always felt the #159 was a better fit for the taller dolls, and a bit too big for the petite 157B body, but I have been proven wrong. It is still shares a special spot in my heart along with the #162 and I still keep both the original in active service :-D

INFORMATIONS