http://www.climax-doll.com/

CLM Torso Idea thread

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: CLM Torso Idea thread

Post by Mcupplease »

It might be best to ask the sculptor to use a certain VOLUME of "plaster?" material when building the breast onto the torso rather than specifying cup size which is so open to interpretation. That way we know exactly what we are getting. If my SH165R R-cup is 2,850cc, then I'm thinking 3,500-4,000cc should be about right for this thicker frame you are talking about.

I have done many breast form sculpts direct off the bodies of super tits celebrities and Minka at 3,900cc is by far my favorite. And I would bet many of you know who she is. If not Google images. RSVP.

You can search "Minka" in TDF and find my thread with photos of that breast sculpture.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

Even tho this project is based off natural breasts, Being a big fan of obviously fake tits (Danielle Derek, rikki six, Alena snow etc) I find myself searching by the cubic centimeters sometimes. A Tumblr I follow is even called "1000more" for women with almost exclusively only 1000+cc boob jobs.
I would like to know the cubic centimeters in size we are getting also. The cup size brings WAY too many variables to the table like I said before. bra numbers reflect the purpose of a bra and the length of a breast that it is compatible with from torso. No width, height, space apart vertical volume none of that. It gives you a perpendicular measurement straight out.

http://www.secretdesires.in/wp-content/ ... -loose.jpg

THIS IS EFFING HIDEOUS. I want this to be a TIGHT fit in this bra.

My goal is to be able to put a US 24k-cup bra on this doll and this happen
https://mutandismutatis.files.wordpress ... r_hero.jpg

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

S13rb25 wrote:https://imgur.com/a/8cI16
I agree. I believe this is being taken into consideration- it seems it's a detail he included in the photoshop jobs
the tits that come on the 160cm as you see has that hump on the top of the breast i actually flattened it out, making the breast most natural, less boobjob.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

The more they resemble Rachael A's the better for me.....well the bigger the better. Im a boob man. Cup size is one thing but how much they overflow my hand is important. Any idea if they will be hollow or filled? Softer and squishier will make them more realistic.

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

In this picture it seems you did the opposite and increased it?
dollforum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=344920&mode=view
That curve is present in both natural and fake boobs. The curve is most pronounced during pregnancy and breast feeding. When a mother has depleted her breast, it will have the flat top.
I voiced clearly I am very against a straight line slope down. It's half a cone.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Remember guys that we are going to have to compromise a bit - Proc is doing his best to accommodate us all with our wishes and requirements. As there are so many different variables we can only ever get this doll to 80-90% of what each of us (individually) want. The only way to get EXACTLY what we want is to design it by ourselves and get a custom built doll to our EXACT tastes - and this will cost $3000 or more - so for me I am getting about 80-90% of what I want so I am pretty happy (especially at the great price). Value for money Satisfaction rating 10/10

I like the slightly altered breast shape and the areola is VASTLY better than in the CLM160doll. The breasts on the 160cm doll are OK but look a bit fake and don't have the natural 'hang' of real-life large breasts. PROCS alterations are good and enhance the overall breast shape, making it appear more natural looking. The 160cm doll nipple looks a bit fake and pasted on whereas PROC's version is much more realistic and attractive. Much fuller and bigger with nice oval shaped areola and nice textured area - much closer to real life large breasts. Well done on the areola. Areola and nipple satisfaction rating 9.5/10

The adding of 'fullness' to the side of the breast is good. Personally I would still prefer the breasts to be bigger but again the 80-90% rule.... I am satisfied with the size and the shape is nice so overall, pretty good. The breast SIZE is the only area that I am (somewhat) unsatisfied as I really want HUGE breasts BUT in fairness to PROC, he did make it very clear at the absolute start of this project that the breasts will be the size that they are so we cannot complain about it now as it was made super clear at the start of the project. As PROC said to CF, once this project is successful, maybe those of us wanting HUGE breasts (CF, Dollywood, MCupPlease and myself etc) can start up another project with CLM to make another torso doll with even larger breasts. Breast shape satisfaction 9/10 - Breast Size Satisfaction 7.5/10

The 1 inch decrease in the waist is good - and the 40in hip size is fine. Considering that one of the main reasons for a torso is lighter weight then it is GOOD that the waist and (especially) the hips/ass are NOT TOO BIG - otherwise this will add more weight to the doll. Also considering that we are having ARMS to add to the realism and stability it is even more important that the waist and hips/ass are NOT too big. Body shape satisfaction rating 9/10. Overall Quoted Weight satisfaction rating 9/10.

OVERALL SATISFACTION RATING (including all of the above, including super group price) = 9/10 - 9.5/10.

Here is a picture of two of the most sexy naturally large breasted woman in the world. Ewa Sonnet and Sha Rizel. From the pictures (and stats) that PROC has provided us, I think that the torso doll should end up looking very similar to these women.
Ewa Sonnet and Sha Rizel.jpg
Ewa Sonnet and Sha Rizel.jpg (168.86 KiB) Viewed 2336 times
Once again, even though myself (and a few others) would like even LARGER breasts, if you take everything into consideration, including the low group price this is a wonderful deal. Also remember that CLM are going to want to sell more of these to the general public so there has to be a 'balance' so that the torso body shape will appeal to the most potential clients, and with this thought in mind, I would like to thoroughly commend PROC and CLM on their efforts to make this happen. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Finally LJ the voice of reason.

a bunch of you got excited when someone posted Rachel A's pic. SO i found a pic of her topless where she isnt touching her tits... then i removed her nips added large areolas, to one 1 pic... then super imposed THOSE tits onto a dollpic.. and now you fuckers arent happy.

I dont know WHAT the issue is. It is that your used to looking at tiny nipples, so larger nipples make the tits themselves smaller? is it an optical illusion? or are you guys just so close and micro nitpick you didnt realize i actually made the dolls tits BIGGER than Rachel A's?

heres a side by side.
Top left is her unaltered. Top middle is her tits with large nips, bottom left are proof they are the same tits. top right, doll with Rachal A's tits, bottom right, proof i made them BIGGER than you asked.
srtehjrr.png
srtehjrr.png (5.52 MiB) Viewed 2325 times

you guys got me 2 steps away from scrapping the entire project. I provided what you wanted and ask for AND MORE, even to my own DISLIKING
(I DONT WANT HER ANY MORE THIN THAN 160cm, but I MADE HER THIN FOR YOU, because majority wanted less fupa)

Im sorry if i sound pissed but i am.
you:We want Rachel A tits!,
me:well.. Heres Rachels tits on a doll with larger areolas and better placed nipples and i made them slightly larger.
you: thats not what we want.
me: youre boarderline torpedo tits that NO ONE HERE CLAIMS to like.. also, all your dreams of sexy clothes... now come with a huge pricetag.
you: Got Milk?

ALSO:
I am done talking about outside variables other than the TPE flesh on the doll.
How the doll looks in a teddy, a Bra, pants, is 100% on the fabric and NOT the doll.

Rachel BLOWing out of a too small bra
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5a/a4/a3 ... 3f46bb.jpg

rachel in a perfectly fit bra
https://bt.bmcdn.dk/media/cache/resolve ... aldana.jpg

SAME TITS. 180 degree difference in look and sexiness.

you people keep talking about how this doll is going to look in all this awesome clothing... mother fuckers... if we make the tits ANY LARGER, were all buying 100% CUSTOM CLOTHING. And if you can afford that, go buy a custom doll from Realdoll.

I said from the start, we are staying within normal retailers size charts. period. book closed. we are done talking about that.

Now that you guys see i gave you what you asked, are we good?

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Yes I am good and your point is well taken. Design by committee Is destined to make you want to pull your hair out. I for one am well aware you are doing all the grunt work on this inspired project and I definitely understand and accept that you will of course be having the final say. A lot of very interesting brainstorming going on here, all of which I'm sure you have read. I think we just want to have our voices heard and we anticipate we will get enough of what we each want to be more than happy. Good job and thank you.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

i just need everyone flexible.. because I've already given up stuff important to me i expect everyone to be willing to meet in the middle. (my favorite part of the CLM160cmBA doll was it was finally natural pudgy stomach and not a fuking 20" waist. ) and to be completely honest, if the CLM doll that was put out last month had arms, i would have bought that and non of this would had happened.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Keep going mate - Personally I really like the design. As you said, if we go any bigger with the breasts we then need to have custom bras made for her.

Everybody.... please remember the 80-90% rule of a group build...we are getting very close to all of our dream torso doll preferences at one quarter the price of a new full sized doll.... crazy bargain...... can't wait to have those titties flopping around during cowgirl style..... yeeeee haaaaaa!

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

I think all the pictures you have enhanced of Rachael look great. Good job.
My Dolls
WM Torso M-Cup - Sold April 2022
OR Doll 156cm H-cup - Sold Jun 2017
Ruby 13 Torso - Sold May 2017

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Procrasturbate, first of all thankyou for doing all the grunt work as Mcupplease mentioned. I'm sure its taking up alot of your time so I just want to say I appreciate it ^^. I like all the ideas you've had so far and also like all the pictures you've showed so far for this torso. Like you said I would be happy if this torso looked like the CLM 160cm torso but had a little bigger boobs and arms. Thats pretty much all thats needed to be honest when it comes down to it lol and for the price we are getting this for no one should be complaining at all and should he thankful/grateful you started this project and that we all get to share in on it just for the price alone.

Procrasturbate, don't let this project stress you out brother. I think most of us here are happy with your ideas and pictures. I think some people just got excited once they started writing their ideas of what they would like to see on this doll and before they know it they are describing a perfect doll in their own eyes. But lets all be realistic here everybody, we all have to make compromises here for this project, I think if this torso even has 70%-80% of what your dream torso might be like... then once again I say all of us are already getting a bargain for what we will be paying for it ^^. Lets all keep united on this that way we can enjoy this torso coming out sooner then later ^^

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I agree with Peonyou101 - in addition, for all of us that have committed to this project, let's all have a think over the next few days and pledge to send at least 5 PMs to our TDF friends who we think might be interested. I have sent about 15 messages already over the last few weeks, a couple of which came on board already (Thanks Dollywood and Mmcupplease) C'mon CF - time to jump on board buddy....

If we can all send PMs to (at least) 5 of our friends over the next few days about this doll then hopefully we can get to 25 people soon and make the project happen. Perhaps we can all go back through our TDF sent/received box and send a quick message to anyone that we have had contact with within TDF (and any other forums we may be involved in) If we all get one more person on board each we will easily fill our 25 person minimum quota.

PROC has done heaps of work to set this up for us all (and get us such a great price) so if we can each put in 1-2 hours of effort during this week then within a week or two we should easily be able to make this project happen.

Remember that this is a community project, hence it takes the effort of all community members to make this happen.

Just one person each guys....

Very exciting.......

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

Mcupplease wrote:Yes I am good and your point is well taken. Design by committee Is destined to make you want to pull your hair out. I for one am well aware you are doing all the grunt work on this inspired project and I definitely understand and accept that you will of course be having the final say. A lot of very interesting brainstorming going on here, all of which I'm sure you have read. I think we just want to have our voices heard and we anticipate we will get enough of what we each want to be more than happy. Good job and thank you.
This sums up my mindset also.
If I came off as "stand off ish" on my last post I sincerely apologize. As m cup said, we just want to be heard. I am very satisfied with at the very least 85% of this. Thankyou for devoting your time to create a product we can all love.

So, the next step is what? How many more buyers do we need?as stated, I'll buy more than one. If my bank refunds me for the stupid breast form I almost ended up with from 1st pc soon I'll get maybe three or four.

The Magpie

Post by The Magpie »

id personality like a YL160 ass mixed with the 150's boobs

or

PD159 new doll as a torso. minus the 50kg weight
or id settle for London Andrews as shes my dream girl

INFORMATIONS