www.wmdolls.com

Keiko, a WM145 with head 85 has just arrived

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Keiko, a WM145 with head 85 has just arrived

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks SSD! My sister says that I can do makeup on my dolls better than she can! I guess it comes with practice and all my gals are very patient and keep still while I do it!

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

well i found 2 that i like but i think i'll go for the 1 on amazon. it will run me usd $200 but the ppl ,i'm getting if from is giving me a 2yr warranty on it. an i'll be getting 3 lenses an a bunch of extras
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Today Keiko is a red head!...
Attachments
IMG_20180327_194302_364.jpg
IMG_20180327_194302_364.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 2255 times
IMG_20180327_192642_252.jpg
IMG_20180327_192642_252.jpg (800.49 KiB) Viewed 2255 times
IMG_20180327_192625_415.jpg
IMG_20180327_192625_415.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2255 times
IMG_20180327_192601_532.jpg
IMG_20180327_192601_532.jpg (851.14 KiB) Viewed 2255 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

hahaha she looks like some stern hot nurse to me :p big bambi eyes too!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Keiko has a new look, she's sticking as a red head for now and has a new skirt and top from Primark, both size 4 which seems a perfect fit.
Attachments
IMG_20180328_100927_180.jpg
IMG_20180328_100927_180.jpg (711.92 KiB) Viewed 2226 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

She looks good. I like redheads. :thumbs_up:
I took your advice and bought Tiffany a new wig from the eBay seller you recomended: Uptrending.
It arrived yesterday. It looks good but won't get chance to try it on Tiffany until the weekend.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, thanks, I hadn't tried Keiko with a red wig before but to be honest when I saw how good Mr Fix It's Seneca looked I thought I would see how red would work with Keiko and was pleased how she looked. I will be looking forward to your pics of Tiffany with new hair! Just had some news about our new gal, the factory sent some pics and she looks great so can't wait to see her now! I'm guessing it will be another couple of weeks.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, thanks, I hadn't tried Keiko with a red wig before but to be honest when I saw how good Mr Fix It's Seneca looked I thought I would see how red would work with Keiko and was pleased how she looked. I will be looking forward to your pics of Tiffany with new hair! Just had some news about our new gal, the factory sent some pics and she looks great so can't wait to see her now! I'm guessing it will be another couple of weeks.
Good news about your new girl, look forward to seeing some pics of her. :thumbs_up:
Yes I agree Mr_Fix_It's Seneca and Honey are stunning.
Be interesting to see how Tiffany's new wig works out too, it's a brunette with some streaks in it.

Regarding our conversation about Star Trek uniforms from a few weeks back, I don't know whether you noticed on the RealDoll2 thread
that one of the posters "izla111" has dressed his RealDolls up in Star Trek uniforms, see the bottom of this link:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=600

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh wow thanks for pointing me to that link, those Real Dolls look incredible! I've ordered a ST uniform from China, I could only get the red one in the smallest size so maybe my new gal could try it, Uhura wore the red uniform so it could work well.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Oh wow thanks for pointing me to that link, those Real Dolls look incredible! I've ordered a ST uniform from China, I could only get the red one in the smallest size so maybe my new gal could try it, Uhura wore the red uniform so it could work well.
Yes the RealDoll2 is incredible, but expensive. I'd love one but it's out of my price range at the moment (I'll keep getting a lottery ticket).
I've got some ideas too for photosets with constumes. :D

Also I've been mulling over whether I can accomodate another girl here, as a playmate for Tiffany (and me!), now that I've got some experience with dolls.
I've always liked the WM170 H-cup so that's favourite at the moment.
I think the latest dolls have the new neck and shrugging shoulders, Tiffany doesn't, so she must have been one of the last ones with the older skeleton.
I wish they'd fix the hands though, rubbish design!
I've got to do some hand and finger fixing on Tiffany at some point now.
Anyway we'll see what happens over the next few months and maybe over the summer we'll see if we can get a new girl. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

If you look at the Doll House web site they say that all their new WM dolls will have the newer skeleton, so hinged neck, shrugging shoulders and better fingers. From the look of my new gal in the factory pics it looks like she has the shrugging shoulders. Certainly my last 2 WM gals have got the improved necks as they are so quiet when you move them compared to the old goose neck. The finger thing can be different depending on what model you get, for example Monique is a YL155D and has smallish exquisite hands and robust, thickish finger wires, they are all intact after nearly a year. Sophia, OR156 has thick finger wires too but both thumb wires were broken off the palm plate when she arrived. That was over a year ago and I just thought the thumbs were designed that way, now I realise that where the wire goes into the palm plate is a weak spot so you need to avoid exerting any pressure there. Sarah, my eldest gal, YL148, has the older designed fingers with thinner wire, surprisingly she only has one finger wire broken at the palm plate but it doesn't show, although the thinner finger wires tend to make her fingers a bit floppy. You've probably seen some of the work people like Crazy Cajun have been doing to improve and repair the fingers and at some point I might try that with Sarah's hands if they get worse but I do think companies like WM are improving things as both Athena's and Keiko's fingers feel quite strong and can hold a pose although I've no doubt that if I were to exert too much pressure where the wire goes into the palm plate they could still break, so fingers crossed they will be ok, excuse the pun!

Oh and as for the WM170, yes that's a beautiful body, as are the YL165 and YL170 it's just that weight of 40+ kgs that puts me off. I guess if I were to just have one or maybe 2 dolls then I would go for it but having multiple dolls makes you very aware of the weight. I can happily lug about 33kg but when you times that by 5 you can feel it, that's only an issue if I'm moving them all at the same time of course! Something I try to avoid. Having a companion for Tiffany will, I'm sure make her happy and of course you won't be too sad about it yourself!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Thanks for the info regarding newer fingers.
Yes I had a look at "The Doll House" and they mentioned the newer skeleton.
I've no complaints with Tiffany although finding clothes for her is tricky, especially her lower half as her waist and hips are small.
Maybe with hindsight I could have got the new skeleton if I'd waited a few weeks, but never mind I didn't know.
I think her fingers got weakened early on as I was probably not careful enough - I was new to dolls and not sure how to move her around.
Anyway her fingers need fixing at some point.

Yes I've seen the great work done by CrazyCajun with his hand plate and also Dollyman25442 with his superb new finger design.
I'm hoping that they can develop an upgrade kit that I can buy at some point - hope it's not just for USA only.
There seems to be quite a bit of interest in the work they're doing.

The weight of the WM170 is what puts me off a bit at the moment, so may look at other ones.
I'm a boob fan so she'll have to be stacked!
I'll do some more research, which is fun too. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well if your a fan of bigger breasted ladies you should have a good look at the OR156 range. Both the G and H cups are impressive body sculpts, as you have probably noticed, my Sophia is an OR156H and although she isn't as easy to find clothes for as the other gals she does have realistic shaped arms and legs, especially the thighs which have a nice thickness. The waist is thicker than your Tiffany's waist and her hips are not as generous as, say my Sarah's, but she is still very curvy. The great thing about the OR design is that they are still just over 33kg! I've just carried Sophia downstairs and was thinking that either I'm getting used to it or she has lost some weight! It's a real boon being able to move them around relatively easy like that whereas with a bigger gal it's more of a challenge. Don't get me wrong, I still lust after one of those lovely big YL or WM gals and if my son ever moves out I shall be getting one and she can have her own room and lounge about on a bed all day, waiting for me!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Well if your a fan of bigger breasted ladies you should have a good look at the OR156 range. Both the G and H cups are impressive body sculpts, as you have probably noticed, my Sophia is an OR156H and although she isn't as easy to find clothes for as the other gals she does have realistic shaped arms and legs, especially the thighs which have a nice thickness. The waist is thicker than your Tiffany's waist and her hips are not as generous as, say my Sarah's, but she is still very curvy. The great thing about the OR design is that they are still just over 33kg! I've just carried Sophia downstairs and was thinking that either I'm getting used to it or she has lost some weight! It's a real boon being able to move them around relatively easy like that whereas with a bigger gal it's more of a challenge. Don't get me wrong, I still lust after one of those lovely big YL or WM gals and if my son ever moves out I shall be getting one and she can have her own room and lounge about on a bed all day, waiting for me!
Yes, I was looking at your Sophia as well, impressive figure. So many great girls to choose from, so much research to do! :D

Not wishing to pry but just curious. I'm assuming as your son lives with you, that he must be aware of your girls?
How does that work? Logistics could be interesting.
I'm guessing he just lets you get on with them and has no problem with them being around?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

That's a good question, actually my daughter was living here too up till a few weeks ago but she has just moved into her own place with her chap. Well when it was just Sarah it wasn't really an issue as she kept in my room most of the time. What really changed things was my enthusiastic return to photography. I had always been a keen snapper ever since my first Kodak Box Brownie in 1968 but having a synthetic gal at my every whim just reignited it and I started turning out pics that I felt quite proud of, so inevitably both my kids saw a few pics of Sarah but they thought she was real as I had taken them in a way which was ambiguous and they didn't really scrutinize then that closely. It wasn't till a friend picked one up that I had out and asked me directly if Sarah was a doll that I owned up. My friend was very enthusiastic about it which then gave me the confidence to tell my family and kids what I was up to. By then Sophia was here but I still kept them both out of sight but got my Mum and sister round to meet them. That all went well so I then tackled my kids, that was quite funny actually as my daughter had found a wig and wondered what I was up to, I think she thought I might be dressing up as a lady! At first my kids thought it was a bit weird, they asked why didn't I just take pictures of a real girl? When your that young (both in late teens) you don't appreciate then when your 58 you don't have the options that youth presents to you and in any case I stressed that I was having immense fun with my new hobby but if it bothered them then I would keep the gals away from them when they were around. As it turned out my daughter, herself a bit of an artist, had a look at the stuff I had printed out and said she liked some of it and although had been worried that female dolls could be encouraging female objectification, she could see that, they could also be used in a positive way. She hadn't considered this aspect before and I think it changed her perseption of dolls completely to the point that she now feels ok around them and has borrowed their makeup and I have to watch her as she was admiring Sarah's jewelry the other day! My son, says he still finds it a bit creepy, having life sized dolls around so we have an agreement that when he's here they all move back to my bedroom. He goes to Stay with his Mum every other week so then the gals all come out again and any visitors have to squeeze in next to whoever is sitting on the sofa! I must admit that I was a bit naughty a few weeks ago when an ex girlfriend who I keep in touch with wanted to pop round for a favour and I purposely didn't tell her about the gals as I wanted to see her reaction. It was hilarious I have to say, I already knew she was open minded so it didn't freak her out but she was taken aback and was very interested, touching Keiko's hand and saying how real her skin felt. Needless to say I was pleased with this response but I'm sure it wouldn't always be such plain sailing, then again this is a large part of what I do now and I'm keen to share it with whoever wants to know and if some think I'm a bit strange then (they are probably right!) life is too short to worry about it, I'm having too much fun!

INFORMATIONS