The Newly wed guide by Jeff and the BCD Girls

We turn dreams into reality!
DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: The Newly wed guide by Jeff and the BCD Girls

Post by DG »

Larry has the WM insert penis, what do you recommend to use for easy insertion since baby oil/mineral oil can degrade the TPE if used too often?
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Whitedevil90
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Whitedevil90 »

Thanks for the answers. Kind of puts me at ease I wont need to be oiling up my doll so much.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
You could try corn startch
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hi,
You could try corn startch
Thank you.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

steelix1988
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by steelix1988 »

Thank you so much OP.
This is by far the best newbie guide I have come across!

Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Willus »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
I have my first doll - a JY170 on her way to me with the "Premium TPE" upgrade which I understand doesn't need oiling.
Have these dolls stood the test of time?
I know someone very well who had one, it started DRYING OUT and he had to OIL THE DOLL to make it better.
The doll looked like she had a bad skin disease.
Bit late replying but after 8 months the platinum TPE is still perfect as far as I can tell. If anything she's a lot softer now than when she arrived. Never oiled her.

Zoe's back broke when posing her though, so the TPE outlasted the skeleton.
Zoe (RIP) - JY170. Eye Candy link

Josie and Macks - 2x WM166C, twin sisters. Eye Candy link

knuppeldikje

Post by knuppeldikje »

excellent post, now I know how to give my girl the royal treatment when she arrives.

MrDigBick69

Post by MrDigBick69 »

Hello all,
absolute newbie here.

I’ve looked through the entire thread and I still have some lingering questions (mainly pertaining to first-time cleaning and the orifii)

About three weeks ago, I ordered a WM TPE head (with enhanced mouth) from RLSD; I expect it to arrive in a couple weeks and want to have all my ducks in a row when she comes.

Cleaning off the production oils
From what I understand, the process for first-time cleaning goes like this:
1) spray her down with 5-to-1 soap solution
2) scrub with sponge
3) pat dry with towel
4) repeat five more times

First, For best results, should I powder her in between each washing (I. E. Between steps 3 and 4) or after I’ve finished them all (I. E. After step 4)?

Second, should I wait any amount of time between each wash to allow the oils to surface, and (if so) how long?

Third, How do I wash the production oils out of the mouth?
The only instructions listed for cleaning the mouth (I. E. Inserting a tampon to dry and then inserting a peroxide tampon to sterilize) seem to be for between “uses”. If I’m to wash her mouth out 5-6 times like the rest of the body, is it a quick “gargle” of the soap solution, or do I need to scrub her mouth out with something like a baby bottle brush?

Fourth, do I need to tampon-dry her mouth in between each of the 5-6 washes?

General mouth questions:

Fifth, will the tampon method still work with the added complexity of the enhanced mouth?

Sixth, given current WM TPE, do I need to oil the head and mouth and (if so) how often?

Seventh, do I need to powder the inside of her mouth?

Finally, what should I use for lubricant if I want to retain the makeup? (this point got muddier as the thread went along)

Thanks again for everything!
This thread has been invaluable and I hope to use this info going forward to treat my future dolls better than my toys of the past

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

steelix1988 wrote:Thank you so much OP.
This is by far the best newbie guide I have come across!
A lot of useful information and tips that I would have skipped. Thanks to all that contributed. Although moving me 117pound 167cm doll sure strained the bad back! But the TLC or the hand washing, oiling and powdering made it all worth it. Found a nice spray bottle to 'Mist' her with food grade Mineral Oil the first attempt was by hand, which left her too wet. Can't wait to save up for a more 'Premium' Material that the standard TPE.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

MrDigBick69
Gently scrub with sponge, you don't want to remove any makeup
Powdering is done once you are satisfied all the production crap is off your doll
Personally I have never put mineral oil on the head but if you are planning on oral you may have to watch for stress cracks around the mouth and use a very small amount of Vaseline just to keep the TPE supple
The lubricant for TPE dolls is a water based type and oral is good at removing makeup, if you wish to keep the makeup pristine then maybe a second head on her just for the action :)
Have never powdered the inside of the mouth either, just kept it well washed and dried thoroughly

Xspecial01
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Xspecial01 »

This is the doll care "bible". Great work.

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

I've ran through this site a couple times now for a few hours each and remembered stumbling into this and being impressed with it the first time. I spent half of the day trying to find this post again and am glad I finally found it. This post should be plastered onto the maintenance section of this website. It was only because this was referenced by another user that I found it again.
In short: THANK YOU FOR THIS GUIDE
- I have had experience with having fleshlights/strokers made with TPE go bad on their own in a few different ways (*Mold, Peeling, Cracking...all in a short time too), I could not imagine the stress of dealing with some of the accidents I've read about. With fleshlights and strokers proper cleaning and powdering works wonders. I saw a couple of vendor sponsored videos for other doll manufacturers that were recommending showering, using a loofa, and harsh toy cleaners...this seems a lot more on the money, especially with what I have experienced with TPE products in the past myself
(Still waiting for my first order and now glad that there is still some time before my girls arrive)
Has anyone had experience with the motorized cleaner? Do you think the aquarium pump is still needed with the kit?
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

kranger86

Post by kranger86 »

Hello everyone!

Thank you for this much needed informative thread.
It has been a great source of information for me seeing how I just ordered my first doll.
I want to be prepared for her arrival and have as much information at my disposal to protect my investment.

Is the OP still updated/up-to-date concerning newer WM dolls?

I just ordered the WM 164F. Just wondering if the guide should still be followed as is.
I know I have seen some people saying the TPE on WM dolls seems to have changed slightly very recently.
I just want to make clear I am not asking about oiling frequency as I understand that with TPE changes the frequency at which this is needed is lesser now.
I am more referring to the products used and the initial day 1 process.

Also, as stated in other replies each doll will have her own specific needs.
Is there a way to know when she is due for an oil application? Or is it the sort of thing that will be pretty obvious once I have had her for a few months?

Thanks!

Thicc Dolls

Post by Thicc Dolls »

Great read. Glad I found this as I plan to purchase my first doll very soon. Still trying to decide which one, their are so many beautiful ladies out there I'm having a hard time choosing just one.
Much thanks to Jeff and Indigo20!

INFORMATIONS