We turn dreams into reality!
DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing Miss Kianna Kahn

Post by DollDaddy27 »

lilbitlonely wrote:She looks so real!

Image Image
Hey Lilbit! Thanks for commenting. Glad you like.
Falling4Dolls wrote:Great pictures, very beautiful, and lots of different personalities

Thanks so much falling4dolls! Kianna is a joy to live with and once in a while I get some great photos of her.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi DD27, is that one of those all in one body stocking type things that Kianna is wearing while she's laying on the bed? Whatever it is she looks adorable in it!I bet that's nice to snuggle up to as well!
Yessir! I got it online and thought how cool she would look in it. Turned out she loved it and wore it for a few days. Its even got 2 way zippers in case she has to pee in the middle of the night ;) Thanks for commenting and giving Kianna another reason to smile.
lover1 wrote:Very sexy shapes :)

Hey lover1! she was relaxing in that tight outfit and I felt the need to capture the moment. The natural light was no perfect for that shot. Thanks again for commenting

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

It's a joy catching up on Kianna's latest photos :D :mrgreen:

This one is magnificent!

But they are all great and Kianna really shines :D :razz:

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Sofos wrote:It's a joy catching up on Kianna's latest photos :D :mrgreen:

This one is magnificent!

But they are all great and Kianna really shines :D :razz:
Thanks Sofos! I appreciate that. Kianna says hello to you and Emma. Here's a few more pics.....
IMG_7879 2.JPG
IMG_7879 2.JPG (2.56 MiB) Viewed 1214 times
IMG_7316 2.JPG
IMG_7316 2.JPG (3.42 MiB) Viewed 1214 times
IMG_7381 2.JPG
IMG_7381 2.JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 1214 times
IMG_7845 2.JPG
IMG_7845 2.JPG (2.38 MiB) Viewed 1214 times

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

I see Kianna is continuing to spoil us with great photos :D :razz:

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

It's great to see parts of Kianna's sexy breast under this sexy clothes.

No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Sofos wrote:I see Kianna is continuing to spoil us with great photos :D :razz:
You are too kind. Thank you Sofos from both of us.
lover1 wrote:It's great to see parts of Kianna's sexy breast under this sexy clothes.

Thank You lover1! See through clothes can be more fun than no clothing sometimes.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Just getting caught up after too long of an absence - oh my God! Somebody said a few pages back "this is art"... Man, I couldn't agree more! Kianna is soooooo stunning! You capture her in such a natural way. It's just beautiful, man. Thank you! :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Broven wrote:Just getting caught up after too long of an absence - oh my God! Somebody said a few pages back "this is art"... Man, I couldn't agree more! Kianna is soooooo stunning! You capture her in such a natural way. It's just beautiful, man. Thank you! :)
Thanks so Much Broven! Your comments are humbling.

Gryzn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gryzn »

Damn it. Having enjoyed all the Kianna images in this post, I see that we have similar intentions when we take pictures. But I'm miles away from your abilities and I have still a long way to go.

Fantastic!

Gryzn
I could swear that she had blinked briefly --> Eve .
I never use FaceApp or Photoshop, it is all true

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Just looked this thread through. Kianna has nice personality, there's confidence, enigma and empathy. Glorious pictures and then also everyday dailies with apt angles and crops.
Do you use image stabilizer on handheld pics or are they all shot from a tripod?
Thanks,
Wight&Ginevra
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Gryzn wrote:Damn it. Having enjoyed all the Kianna images in this post, I see that we have similar intentions when we take pictures. But I'm miles away from your abilities and I have still a long way to go.

Fantastic!

Gryzn
Thank you so much Gryzn! I don't know what my style is called, but i do try to make her look as real as possible with angles, natural lighting, composition, etc.... I'm so grateful folks like you appreciate it enough to comment. Kianna says "Thank You!!"
IMG_8051 2.JPG
IMG_8051 2.JPG (1.91 MiB) Viewed 1040 times
Wight wrote:Just looked this thread through. Kianna has nice personality, there's confidence, enigma and empathy. Glorious pictures and then also everyday dailies with apt angles and crops.
Do you use image stabilizer on handheld pics or are they all shot from a tripod?
Thanks,
Wight&Ginevra
Thank you Wight! Kianna loves the attention and I love photographing her. I have to admit... Lazily, I don't use the tripod much. There are many shots on this thread that a tripod was used but the majority of the photos are not. I used to try to do "photo shoots" but it was too difficult with how I work. So now I leave Kianna posed in different places around my house as a "statue" which has me passing by her a lot. All the work is done up front with hair, outfit, jewelry, etc, then when I see an angle that looks awesome, i grab the camera and take a bunch of pics from different depths and lighting. The best ones win and get posted. My camera is using image stabilizer but I still get a lot of fuzzy shots that I delete and never admit to taking : ) Thank you again for commenting and making Kianna feel special!
IMG_8127 2.JPG
IMG_8127 2.JPG (2.11 MiB) Viewed 1040 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi DD27, just catching up with Kianna and I think many of us will recognise your description of going through shots and sorting out the wheat from the chaff. For me I find that I can get a bit excitable when I see the potential for a good shot then rush it and later find that I didn't get a good focus lock etc and didn't get what I was hoping for. Like others have observed, you do manage to breath life into Kianna so that each pic really does look like you have captured a moment in her daily life and that last image is a good example as she looks deep in thought, beautiful and focussed on whatever she's thinking!

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi DD27, just catching up with Kianna and I think many of us will recognise your description of going through shots and sorting out the wheat from the chaff. For me I find that I can get a bit excitable when I see the potential for a good shot then rush it and later find that I didn't get a good focus lock etc and didn't get what I was hoping for. Like others have observed, you do manage to breath life into Kianna so that each pic really does look like you have captured a moment in her daily life and that last image is a good example as she looks deep in thought, beautiful and focussed on whatever she's thinking!
Thanks Arthur! Kianna still gives me butterflies after 2.5 years living together. I guess that's infatuation? But, I try to capture THAT, in every photo. Thank you for always supporting us here!!!

This one was when she was changing and I walked in.....
IMG_8054 2.JPG
IMG_8054 2.JPG (2.12 MiB) Viewed 999 times

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

lady in red...
IMG_7841 2.JPG
IMG_7841 2.JPG (1.73 MiB) Viewed 983 times
IMG_7848 2.JPG
IMG_7848 2.JPG (2.98 MiB) Viewed 983 times