dollstudio.org

WM 142 head on a JY 166 "Muscle" body

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

WM 142 head on a JY 166 "Muscle" body

Post by TTNLBTPD »

I have just received my WM 142 head for the JY 166 "Muscle" doll I got a few weeks back. I must say I am very happy with the hybrid result. The head is a good fit and skin color actually matches better than the JY head. Below is just a few quick pics I snapped. Looking forward to getting her dolled up and doing a full photo shoot.

Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WM 142 head on a JY 166 "Muscle" body

Post by Dollstudio »

TTNLBTPD wrote:I have just received my WM 142 head for the JY 166 "Muscle" doll I got a few weeks back. I must say I am very happy with the hybrid result. The head is a good fit and skin color actually matches better than the JY head. Below is just a few quick pics I snapped. Looking forward to getting her dolled up and doing a full photo shoot.
Yay! :multi:

Please do the photo shoot! On the pictures above I don't see any skin tone deviation at all. It almost looks like a perfect match…

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

A really lovely ginger. Thanks for sharing.

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

What skin tones are the head and body?

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

So, so nice.

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Both are plain-Jane natural. I would not trust a tan skin tone match up between different manufacturers. I am really surprised these two pieces matched so well.

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

TTNLBTPD wrote:
Both are plain-Jane natural. I would not trust a tan skin tone match up between different manufacturers. I am really surprised these two pieces matched so well.

Thanks, IMO the natural is the only skin tone worth getting from JY. I look forward to more pictures if you can take of her.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:thumbs_up: That is a really good hybrid for that model, I was also thinking the WM 55 Lara croft would alos be noteworthy too, but a great match and she is now a fantastic ginger ninja...tust you are both keeping each other well satisfied.

I have that head coming in Tan also with the tan passion dolls leanne 158 cm super busty doll, so I can also do a comparison with my Mazzy Muscles Munroe to see if it works in tan also.

Keep the pics coming as you hae a great unique gal there...with DSL to boot!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

I don't know anything about that. Anung's JY166 doll is tan and she looks OK.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Natural is a JY option for sure, but the names vary from vendor to vendor on the JINSAN skin tones so just to be sure, using the numbered photo on the bottom, which one is natural?
Love,
The BCD Girls
Attachments
hooters.png
hooters.png (172.58 KiB) Viewed 3427 times
xs-colors-C-all-skin-colors-comparison.jpg-B.jpg
xs-colors-C-all-skin-colors-comparison.jpg-B.jpg (96.7 KiB) Viewed 3427 times
liitledolls.png
liitledolls.png (293.09 KiB) Viewed 3427 times

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Jeff,

this are the skin tone labels we are using for Jinshan TPE, sorted from light to dark:

1. White
2. Cream
3. Natural
4. Light tan
5. Tan
6. Dark tan
7. Black (Nava black)

The #142 head is "Natural" (#3). The JY-166 is supposed to have "Skin" color. If JY had consistent skin tones, their palette would be, from light to dark:

1. White
2. Skin
3. Light brown
4. Brown

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

I must apologize for removing the photos. It seems an unscrupulous vendor here is trying to use them to promote his business and pretty much being an a-hole about it when I said something to him about it.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

TTNLBTPD wrote:I must apologize for removing the photos. It seems an unscrupulous vendor here is trying to use them to promote his business and pretty much being an a-hole about it when I said something to him about it.
Please do let let yourself be scared away. Your photos of the JY-WM hybrid were great and might be helpful for others!

If a TDF listed vendor uses your photos without permission, please let forum management handle it.

Sandro

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Having a look at the ROC and TOC, the use of the images would only be an issue if you had copyrighted them.

If they are not copyrighted, such that you are not a holder of a registered copyright , then the images are public domain and can be used accordingly, without the requirement of permission...ergo, why so many pictures posted by users here are often seen on many sites not affiliated here.....I see the she devil pop up a lot for apparent custom doll options...and I am not talking about Abyss.

Cheers

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Permission was not the issue Anung. I needed to take them down and I don't want to go into it any further than that.

INFORMATIONS