Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

BT5 Star 2016

Reviews on Abyss/RealDoll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

BT5 Star 2016

Post by 0osik »

Introducing Celestia - BT5 Star - Original topic: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 37&t=72369

About Celestia

I had inspiration from several sources that I need to thank;

First and foremost Phoenix Studios with Matt's works of Art and Joe's service (and all the people who do all the work)
Alottahope and his Julietta who provided so much information and I did go with the same custom wig.
Nescio50 and his Rebecca - I almost went with the same doll, but she would have also been to heavy. But I do love her freckles and the hand punched eyebrows. Both options that I had to incorporate into Celestia (although I asked for slightly more subtle freckles).
Stacy for her Star Configuration 3 for the custom makeup (and making me fall in love with the Star face)
Sheeana, Ryleigh, and Ryiana for making me lust after the three of your beautiful faces for the last couple of years (I did have my own BT3 body :D)

Celestia is a BT5 with a Star face with:
- Light Tan skin tone
- Espresso hi-realism eyes
- Hand-punched eyebrows
- XL Puffy custom nipples that are coffee colored
- Custom lip and eye make-up (similar to Stacy's Star Config 3)
- Hair - Solana's (config 1) custom
- Durcast hands & feet

Celestia's Specifications (my measurements - they do differ from the BT Official spec's)
Height of 58" (4'10") the same as Azure
Weight of 66 lbs - Azure is 64 lbs
Bust is 30" - Azure has a 31" bust
Waist is 21" - Azure has a 21 1/2" waist
Hips is 34" - Azure has a 32 1/2" hip
Both have an 8" foot (size 5)
Inserts B & F - Azure came with the standard and also has a C & E.

I only have a one day impression so far.

Her breasts are a perfect handful, but nothing extra to play with. I like the combination of having a BT3 & a BT5. With the smaller bra size it is going to be harder to find good sexy bras. Both Celestia and Azure have extremely tiny waists and it is difficult to find clothing that is formfitting. Azures tiny (sweet looking) butt was hard to find something that wasn't a little loose, but Celestia's is just enough larger that all of the xs I have acquired should fit (some maybe too small).

Azure does not have the Duracast option (it wasn't available) and the skin around her wrists and ankles is soft and feels thin. The Duracast on Celestia is a noticeable improvement in these areas. For the most part Celestia's skin is a little firmer, but she is brand new. The gel implants in Celestia's breasts and butt are slightly better than Azures, but Azure breasts are bigger and her rear is smaller. Man I'm going to have fun with these two.

I think the biggest surprise is Celestia's vagina opening does not have a built in top of the labia minora like my 2014 BT3's. I'm not sure on how Phoenix Studio is currently manufacturing the BT3, but my BT5 vagina appears to be like the Real Doll 2's. The pubic mounds of my BT3 & BT5 are also noticeably different which gives different sensations (just like real woman are different).
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing Celestia - BT5 Star

Post by 0osik »

I got Celestia to try on a new lingerie set,
I know that I'm partially colorblind, and I ordered a Peach colored set.

Celestia seems to think that these are too close to Pink!
Honestly its Peach.jpg
Honestly its Peach.jpg (792.83 KiB) Viewed 3961 times
Azure likes the look of them on Celestia.
This is the smallest garter-belt I've been able to find, and it actully fits the tiny BT3/BT5 waist.

Well Celestia thinks she doesn't need to wear a bra!
I dont need a bra.jpg
I dont need a bra.jpg (674.28 KiB) Viewed 3961 times

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

Well Celestia's new dress was too tight around the hips for her so Azure ended up with a new dress http://174.142.100.37/forum/viewtopic.p ... 423e525adb . So Celestia had to settle (for now) with some new shorts and a new top. Mind you she really wanted the new dress.
Celestias Shorts.jpg
Celestias Shorts.jpg (987.51 KiB) Viewed 3387 times

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

By the way those shorts have another good side (there's no real bad side)
Celestias Good Side.jpg
Celestias Good Side.jpg (870.7 KiB) Viewed 3350 times

INFORMATIONS