betterlovedoll.com

The 'A' and 'B' cup Appreciation Society (Post your Pics)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The 'A' and 'B' cup Appreciation Society (Post your Pics

Post by Hollywu »

Yes! Thank you, Mondoon! There are some really lovely girls here!

Former Member

Post by 666 »

Mondoon wrote:I've noticed lately there are a lot of threads dedicated to rather large breasted dolls... Small breasts can be very sexy too.
However, a post by Mongoose prompted me to start The Small Breast Appreciation Society.
Thanks, Mondoon and Mongoose, for initiating this tiny titty thread. Can we use the thread to encourage more manufacturers and designers to produce more dolls? ...targeted at this niche market? Grown women DO have small breasts... in some cases barely there boobs, or AA cup tits. Do I need to name names? ...of actresses who are of age? ...am I permitted to name those names, here? LOL

IMHO, tiny tits ARE quite sexy... AND are more attractive on a doll. For heavy breasts, the current tech of plastic just can't manage to mimic the way large breasts hang down... and change their contours... morphing into different shapes as the woman stands upright, bends over, or lies on her side... lettin' those ma'ams fall into crazy, crooked SCHWABy asymmetric shapes. (SCHWAB = sideways, crookedly hanging, wildly asymmetric boobs)

On the other hand, small breasts are usually quite firm, and carried high on the girl's chest. Current technology can do a pretty good job of replicating the appearance and suppleness of small ones, whether they're ballerina boobs, tiny tits, or barely there boobies.

Thanks to you guys who post pics... especially with the doll modestly dressed, but... committing that fashion faux pax of lettin' her perky nipples show off, by dimplin' the fabric of her blouse or sweater.

When I was in grad school, there was an attractive coed who would do that, especially on cold days. I am not sure if that was UN-intentional, or deliberate teasing. Surely, some of the other girls would have suggested to her, the usual ways to conceal those nipple contours... such as with hankies, band-aids, a bit of tissue, or thicker bra cups.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

:haha4: Yeah, I think there's nothing more sexy than not quite seeing what's under the clothes but the perky nipples giving that hint of what might be there! My favourite clothing is a large braless tee shirt where you just get a glance of the small boobs and nips as the tee shirt moves......
Sorry, I'd better stop there!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

One more Leora...
L&L_blackBG_004.jpg
L&L_blackBG_004.jpg (333.75 KiB) Viewed 2726 times
As I am always late to the show, thank you Mondoon for creating this thread :fadein:
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by b-man »

666 wrote:
Mondoon wrote:I've noticed lately there are a lot of threads dedicated to rather large breasted dolls... Small breasts can be very sexy too.
However, a post by Mongoose prompted me to start The Small Breast Appreciation Society.
Thanks, Mondoon and Mongoose, for initiating this tiny titty thread. Can we use the thread to encourage more manufacturers and designers to produce more dolls? ...targeted at this niche market? Grown women DO have small breasts... in some cases barely there boobs, or AA cup tits. Do I need to name names? ...of actresses who are of age? ...am I permitted to name those names, here? LOL

IMHO, tiny tits ARE quite sexy... AND are more attractive on a doll. For heavy breasts, the current tech of plastic just can't manage to mimic the way large breasts hang down... and change their contours... morphing into different shapes as the woman stands upright, bends over, or lies on her side... lettin' those ma'ams fall into crazy, crooked SCHWABy asymmetric shapes. (SCHWAB = sideways, crookedly hanging, wildly asymmetric boobs)

On the other hand, small breasts are usually quite firm, and carried high on the girl's chest. Current technology can do a pretty good job of replicating the appearance and suppleness of small ones, whether they're ballerina boobs, tiny tits, or barely there boobies.

Thanks to you guys who post pics... especially with the doll modestly dressed, but... committing that fashion faux pax of lettin' her perky nipples show off, by dimplin' the fabric of her blouse or sweater.

When I was in grad school, there was an attractive coed who would do that, especially on cold days. I am not sure if that was UN-intentional, or deliberate teasing. Surely, some of the other girls would have suggested to her, the usual ways to conceal those nipple contours... such as with hankies, band-aids, a bit of tissue, or thicker bra cups.
Funny you should mention that, I have some pics of Chloe along those lines, here's one :wink:
Attachments
Grafitti Girl01.jpg
Grafitti Girl01.jpg (506.61 KiB) Viewed 2718 times
"I'm always in bed by eight and home by eleven"-Glen Quagmire

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

For me it's simple, I love you all, A to ????? cup :plaidskirt:
18fc574b724719d35286c310cca7456d.jpg
18fc574b724719d35286c310cca7456d.jpg (68.93 KiB) Viewed 2718 times
Appropriate song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOt6ppIBOd4
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Former Member

Post by 666 »

hollows+fentiman wrote::haha4: Yeah, I think there's nothing more sexy than not quite seeing what's under the clothes but the perky nipples giving that hint of what might be there! My favourite clothing is a large braless tee shirt where you just get a glance of the small boobs and nips as the tee shirt moves......
Sorry, I'd better stop there!
Hey, Hollows+Fentiman! Please, don't... stop! Tell us more. LOL!

Yes, indeed! It is the old admonition against the wearing of clothes that, despite an appropriate level of concealment, actually call attention to alluring details in the girl's anatomy... and her state of arousal. OMG! Yikes! ...and bee-jeebers! The clothing might meet the letter of the law, for minimal concealment (in square inches), but still manages to signal her fitness... 'cuz we understand what is goin' on, underneath. Yum-moh!

It's like the old story about an obscenity trial in Boston. Angry citizens wanted a nationally popular stage play to be banished from Boston. But the judge patiently explained that, according to the law, there was nothing on the stage that was patently obscene, or a threat to public morality. "But you don't understand, Yer Honor," one frustrated citizen shouted, "It's what goes on, back there, after they close the curtain... that's what's givin' our youngsters ideas! ...the wrong ideas!"
:haha4:

mysto

Post by mysto »

Xephyr wrote:My goodness. May this thread never die. Best thread 2017
AGREED !
“The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.”
― Albert Einstein

bowieshum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bowieshum »

my a-cup maggie.

shes still kind of shy when it comes to semi naked photo... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Attachments
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG (921.83 KiB) Viewed 2676 times

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

More!! More!!!

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Wow, I'm so pleased at the response on this thread cheers guys. :glou:

I thought while I'm here I'll just throw in a couple more of Hanna.

"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by b-man »

Here are a couple more of my little B-cup Chloe with her perky itty bitties poking at the fabric :twisted:
Perky.jpg
Perky.jpg (191.76 KiB) Viewed 2595 times
Blue Girl Chloe.jpg
Blue Girl Chloe.jpg (137.43 KiB) Viewed 2595 times
She does so love the attention, and, this thread is the perfect place for her to get it :wink: Let's keep this thread alive :glou:
"I'm always in bed by eight and home by eleven"-Glen Quagmire

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Lissa has a nice 'B' cup 8)
Image Image Image Image Image Image

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Mongoose wrote:Dear TDF Web Developer,

May I suggest a new forum or sub-forum,
A/B Cup Appreciation Society
be added to this website?

Thanks
Great suggestion Mongoose :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

- SF -

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Mongoose wrote:Dear TDF Web Developer,

May I suggest a new forum or sub-forum,
A/B Cup Appreciation Society
be added to this website?

Thanks
A good suggestion, sure! First let's see how this thread evolves, if it stays active we'll make it a sticky.
A subforum, maybe that's a little too much, I don't think Eye Candy should be split up in subsections for body parts and sizes :wink:

INFORMATIONS