Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

BT1 Miss January 2009

Reviews on Abyss/RealDoll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

BT1 Miss January 2009

Post by RaDiv »

Finally! RaDiv's 1 year Boy Toy review - Original topic: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 37&t=24756

It's finally here: RaDiv's 1 year Boy Toy review.

My very first Boy Toy experience was an announcement on Abyss website, but a doll inspired by comic book and anime art did not catch my attention.

A while later curiosity led me to Phoenix Studios website.
The first time I saw a Boy Toy doll I was both shocked and surpised. The huge eyes made them look outlandish but that was equalized by a very sexy anatomically correct body. Best of all, there were several improvements: tear resistant silicone, lower weight, removable insert and improved softer breasts.

After some thinking, I finally took the plunge and contacted Phoenix Studios. Joe responded quickly and answered all my questions. I decided to order Miss January I just love big brown eyes. The order was confirmed in February 2008.
Phoenix Studios customers service is awesome. They respond quickly on e-mails and are very helpful if you should run into some trouble.

In April a large cardboard box entered my life, 54 days after order confirmation.
The precious cargo was strapped up and well protected by thick cardboard and foam pads.. The bands around was intact and the security tape avoided any
unwanted peeking. After a short inspection my conclusinon was that the doll had arrived safe and sound..

The low weight was one of the reasons why I chose a BT. She was lighter than I expected. Lifting her out of the box and carrying her upstairs went smoothly. The only thing I worried about was being spotted by the neighbors.

I was anxious to try out her goodies so I carried her directly to bed. The first run was awesome!!! The low weight makes positioning in bed easy and she handles every position imaginable. Missionary, doggy, woman on top, you name it.. I have even fucked her up against the wall. The boobies are nice and soft with suckable nipples.

How's the insert? My current silicone insert is very nice. Just make sure it's well lubed up. Try to avoid getting too much lube inside the cavity. It's smart to clean the cavity as well. Remember: if it is difficult to get the insert into the cavity, it is twice as difficult
getting it out. Removing the insert may cause tears if you spread the legs too much.

Problems and failures. Platinum cured silicone has eliminated most of the tearing and compression damage problems that has hampered tin cured silicone dolls. The only problems I've had are some patches along the seams that have fallen off and the obligatory finger poke throughs. Newer dolls have redesigned fingers.
The doll fell off my bed during a photoshoot. A while later the knee joint seized and broke when I tried to straighten it. Matt sent me a new joint for free. I am forever thankful!!! The joints are still tight even if they have been bent houndreds of times.

My verdict
The Boy Toy is the perfect doll for people that don't want to haul heavy dolls around. If the calendar girls aren't your cup of tea you may take a look at the realistic season girls, they are very beautiful. The price may be a bit steep but dolls can't be made for free.

I am very pleased with my Boy Toy(s). I've had many unforgettable moments and shot nearly 1000 photos. It is a doll I can recommend. 5/5

Checklist:

-if you plan to store your doll hanging, make sure you order your doll with an eyebolt
-always inspect your doll when she arrives. Report any failures and damages to the manufacturer. Take off the wig
and check the skull cap. There's been a few cracked skulls because of bad handling during shipping.
-use caution when inserting/removing the insert. DON'T pull with two fingers in the labia. Don't spread the legs too much.
REMEMBER: If it is difficult to get the insert into the cavity, it will be twice as difficult to get it out. A little lube makes insertion easier.
-never use force if a joint is very tight. Contact the manufacturer and they will tell you what to do.

She told me to come but I was already there

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Some pics to enjoy:

Stiff joints

Powder time

One of the very first shots

Miranda's most viewed pic, the fifth most viewed in my gallery.

She told me to come but I was already there

INFORMATIONS