Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RD2 Body D 2013

Reviews on Abyss/RealDoll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meet Stacey - RD2 Body D

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

DelilahDoll wrote:I love the new wig. It's about time for Jessica to go blonde. I have many different favorites in women's styles, but olive complexion and brown eyes can do almost anything. Where do you get your wigs?
I have two wigs from Abyss, the long black one and a cinnamon one (not pictured yet, waiting on a set of eyes to arrive to go with it). IMO Abyss wigs are a little over priced + shipping for me to keep buying from them.

The other wigs I got off of amazon.com including the one featured above. The quality of the wig she is wearing right now is excellent (by far my favorite) and the hair is very soft. There are some very nice quality wigs on amazon and there are also some pretty crappy quality wigs on there as well. Price usually equals the quality you will get. A lot of the SureWells wigs are nice.

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Keep an eye out for Stacey in her new photo blog in June's issue of Coverdoll coming out soon. She changed her hair (0706 cinnamon) for the shoot.
Click for full size

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Couple more photos of Stacey in her glasses but this time in her red top and jeans.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I thought I might play around with photoshop a bit and give Stacey some Freckles and a few tatoos, turned out pretty good.
Click the image to get a better full sized view of it.

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Same great body, new beautiful face!

Everyone say hello to Stacey's sister April. She just moved back home from CA and was eager to introduce herself to everyone on the forum. I grabbed the camera to take a few quick shoots for you all. More photos to come soon.
Full size photos:http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6443

New Face
Name: April
Face: RD 2 Face G "Laila"
Skin tone: Medium
Eyes: Teal Green w/veins
Eye Liner: Heavy
Eye Shadow: Brown
Eye Liner: Black
Lip Color: Pink
Custom: Light Freckles

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I really want to take a moment and thank everyone for all the great comments and questions made throughout this forum post. You guys are the best and all your comments keep encouraging me to do more and more photos that I can share with everyone. I know I've missed a few questions here and there, I apologize, I'll try to do better at answering them.

Well its about that time again when the CoverDoll Mag gets close to releasing its next issue, and you guessed it, Stacey has another photo-blog tossed in the pages. This time Stacey shows a little of her "Bad Girl" side with her new tattoos. Everyone keep an eye out for the July issue of CoverDoll, there's a hot new coverdoll featured and some great new photo-blogs.
We all know how much Stacey like to tease you all, so here's a sneak peak to get you in the mood!
Attachments
DSC_0180-2.jpg
DSC_0180-2.jpg (617.47 KiB) Viewed 3144 times

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I really do love the new wig on Stacey as well Supersoul. Speaking of hair unfortunately Stacey original long black wig had gotten so tangled and knotted that there was really no way to make it look as nice as it use to look. This is the main reason you haven't seen it photoed lately. I know a lot of you loved the long black wig, so did I, but it was really before I knew how to take good care of them, it had just become frizzy and too messy. I was considering throwing it out until April came into the picture, her face structure really seemed like it would be well suited with a black wig. I put it on her and wrapped a sheet around her body, grabbed a pair of scissors and gave her a hair cut. To my surprise it came out looking pretty nice and really goes well with her face IMO. What do you all think? It will probably look good on Stacey as well.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS