Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RD2 Body D 2013

Reviews on Abyss/RealDoll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meet Stacey - RD2 Body D

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

I wanted take just a few more pics with Stacey wearing my Braves cap. I don't know about anyone else on here but there is just something about a girl that can pull off wearing a ball cap that is just a major major turn on for me, OMG when I put it on Stacey wow so freakin sexy!! She certainly wears it better than I do hehehe :mrgreen:
Attachments
DSC_0210.jpg
DSC_0210.jpg (145.46 KiB) Viewed 1970 times
DSC_0189.jpg
DSC_0189.jpg (172.59 KiB) Viewed 1970 times
DSC_0191_1.jpg
DSC_0191_1.jpg (179.75 KiB) Viewed 1970 times
DSC_0194.jpg
DSC_0194.jpg (167.17 KiB) Viewed 1970 times
DSC_0198.jpg
DSC_0198.jpg (201.88 KiB) Viewed 1970 times
DSC_0204.jpg
DSC_0204.jpg (163.22 KiB) Viewed 1970 times
DSC_0217.jpg
DSC_0217.jpg (183.21 KiB) Viewed 1970 times
DSC_0220.jpg
DSC_0220.jpg (161.19 KiB) Viewed 1970 times
DSC_0223.jpg
DSC_0223.jpg (175.7 KiB) Viewed 1970 times
DSC_0229.jpg
DSC_0229.jpg (164.6 KiB) Viewed 1970 times

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

watercooled wrote:Heya,
Which wig is that in the pics with the ball cap? Is that the original black wig you had on her in your first post with her in the shipping crate? (forgot which stock model wig #).
The black hair style is #0701 and yes its the same wig she is wearing in the shipping crate.
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Rocky, now imagine me putting clothes on Brigitte. She doesn´t have a neck bolt, there isn´t a custom doll stand so I don´t have one, and she´s even heavier than Stacey, so I have to dress and undress her on the bed. Luckily her spine isn´t stiff otherwise it would be pretty much impossible. But it´s a lobor of love, right?
All the best,
Chris
I feel for you Chris, I would hate having to dress Stacey on the bed every time especially if she even heavier than she is now.
Anassilao wrote:Oh what a bombshell!
I would like to see pics of her ass... :wink:
There is tons of pics of her ass in this post, or are you talking about a particular outfit?

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Stacey went back to her naughty ways tonight in this shiny black number, then she crossed her legs to prove to me again that is is possible!
Attachments
DSC_0229_1.jpg
DSC_0229_1.jpg (158.29 KiB) Viewed 2254 times
DSC_0231.jpg
DSC_0231.jpg (167.09 KiB) Viewed 2254 times
DSC_0233.jpg
DSC_0233.jpg (183.92 KiB) Viewed 2254 times
DSC_0263_1.jpg
DSC_0263_1.jpg (183.96 KiB) Viewed 2254 times
DSC_0277.jpg
DSC_0277.jpg (164.61 KiB) Viewed 2254 times
DSC_0254.jpg
DSC_0254.jpg (190.8 KiB) Viewed 2254 times
DSC_0251.jpg
DSC_0251.jpg (206.37 KiB) Viewed 2254 times
DSC_0201.jpg
DSC_0201.jpg (149.16 KiB) Viewed 2254 times

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Ok Anassilao,
Here are a few pictures of Stacey with garter straps.. :D
Attachments
DSC_0193.jpg
DSC_0193.jpg (191.06 KiB) Viewed 2063 times
DSC_0226.jpg
DSC_0226.jpg (206.3 KiB) Viewed 2063 times
DSC_0227.jpg
DSC_0227.jpg (149.21 KiB) Viewed 2063 times

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Woohoo, after two failures I finally found the right size jeans for Stacey, she also got a few pieces of jewelry to give her that extra bit of sex appeal! Items include a couple of bracelets, necklace, and some hoop earrings. I have to say the added jewelry does make her even sexier! Taking pictures of Stacey is too much fun! :mrgreen:

To torture dodgeman a little more she is wearing her baby blue top again :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Attachments
DSC_0212.jpg
DSC_0212.jpg (166.34 KiB) Viewed 2331 times
DSC_0241.jpg
DSC_0241.jpg (170.78 KiB) Viewed 2331 times
DSC_0230.jpg
DSC_0230.jpg (189.38 KiB) Viewed 2331 times
DSC_0235.jpg
DSC_0235.jpg (151.71 KiB) Viewed 2331 times
DSC_0257.jpg
DSC_0257.jpg (146.81 KiB) Viewed 2331 times
DSC_0250.jpg
DSC_0250.jpg (153.93 KiB) Viewed 2331 times
DSC_0272.jpg
DSC_0272.jpg (185.32 KiB) Viewed 2331 times
DSC_0287.jpg
DSC_0287.jpg (167.61 KiB) Viewed 2331 times

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Glad your enjoying the pics..

Here is a teaser pic for ya :mrgreen:
Attachments
DSC_0252.jpg
DSC_0252.jpg (486.33 KiB) Viewed 2226 times

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Ohh Oh Oh Ohh Its Leather time! Well faux leather anyways.
Im trying a new way of posting the images, I kinda like it and yes the pics are clickable for full size..

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sexy tight blue dress and the white wig makes another appearance.

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

As promised here is the new Hooters photoshoot! I started a Hooters-doll posting for everyone to contribute to if they have hooters outfit, its in the Eye Candy! Section of the TDF forum.. Add your pics to it if your doll has a hooters outfit.
I did take a few pics of her arms up above her head. They go a little bit higher, but they wouldn't stay in position.
The full sized images can be found in my Album here: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6179

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Stacey in a sexy lace top and her plaid skirt!
As always full sized pic of this shoot can be found in my album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6193

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

There she goes again being too damn sexy for my own good :mrgreen: , just had to take a few shots.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Supersoul wrote:Stacey is looking very chuffed with herself rocky, and I guess when she looks like that she can!
Yes, yes this is very true my friend.
dodgeman wrote:OH MAN, There Stacey goes again burning the house down!!!!!! :D Her last photo looks as if she is saying, ( OK Boys, here they are, SO what do you all think??? ) :D DAMN Rocky she is always SO HOT regardless what she wears or does not wear!..... :whistle: ...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Now what would Jenny and the gals say Dodge If they knew you were getting all worked up over Stacey? :mrgreen: They probably don't mind do they :mrgreen: "the more the merrier" is what I guess they would say..
310smokeme wrote:Congratulations on the coverdoll shoot Rocky.... Stacy will absolutely burn the place down!! :onfire: :onfire:
Thanks smoke, I think you all are gonna love the CoverDoll shoot (I certainly do), I wana give you a sneak peak, but I promised I wouldn't. :)
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Rocky, Stacey made my day this morning. She´s so beautiful! Your pics are great, Chris
Sir Real wrote:Thanks so much for the pics, these have really helped me make my final decision ;)
Thanks guys, although I don't do much, I just push the button :mrgreen: It's Stacey that does the rest! I'm glad my photos have helped you in your decision Sir Real.

Here's a couple more in another sexy little outfit.
ImageImageImage

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Necrosia wrote:Heya, gotta say man. Awesome doll.

I've been toying with the idea of getting a doll for a while but I'm not entirely sure I can properly look after one right now.

I'm especially interested in a doll like yours, I have a few questions about her if you don't mind.

Is she enhanced at all?
What size bra do you find she fits?
Did we ever get any videos (aside from the jiggle ones on dailymotion) of a doll like her?
If not, could you make one showcasing her 'jiggleness' :D? (If not that's fine)

Once again, awesome doll!
Hi Necrosia welcome to the TDF and thanks for your comments on Stacey.
Please ask all the questions you want, I don't mind answering them, and if it helps out a future doll owner that's even better. Everyone goes through those first doll ordering jitters, me included.

On to you questions:
1. Is she enhanced at all? Stacey does not have the breast enhanced options, she is the default body with gel implants in the breasts and ass.
2. What size bra do you find she fits? Abyss recommends a 36DD bra, however I find that a 36D Bra fits much better and looks sexier on her. I have bras in both sizes and the 36DD is just a tad bit loose on her. All current and future bra purchases I make will be 36D.
3. Did we ever get any videos (aside from the jiggle ones on dailymotion) of a doll like her? If not, could you make one showcasing her 'jiggleness' :D? The Dailymotion video that Abyss made is the only one I have seen. The only current method I have to taking a video is with my iphone. To be honest I would prefer not to take a video like that on my iphone because it seems like all phone companies store peoples data now a days without our knowledge. However I think i'm going to be purchasing a new Nikon SLR camera soon and it has the ability of recording HD video.

Update: I actually went a head and ordered my new camera Nikon d3300 SLR so perhaps a breast squeeze video will be coming plus higher quality photo shoots :mrgreen: FYI I will be selling my old camera if anyone is interested.

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Update: Woot ok I think I got it to work now I had reduce the size of the video which killed some of the HD quality but it still turned out good. I wish you could see the original HD quality

OP:
Ok guys and gals the new camera was delivered today and let me tell ya it's a huge upgrade to my old one! The picture quality is amazing and omg the HD Video is insane! It will take me a little bit to adjust to the new setting for lighting etc.. since I now have a much larger amount of settings I can play with on the new camera, but I'm really excited to do some new shoots!

So, many of you had requested a breast squeeze video to show the softness of the Body D. Well guys I made a quick video for everyone, I tried not to be too aggressive with Stacey, but I hope it gives you an idea of the softness. My personal opinion of the softness of the Body D is excellent! I love Stacey's boobs, and her ass is just as soft and squeezable as her breasts.

Also Included along with the video are two test photos with the new camera. You can click on the images to see the larger quality image, keep in mind even the larger image has been reduced by about 70% so that's gives you an idea of the quality the new camera can produce.

ImageImage
Attachments
RD2BD-S.mp4
(13.24 MiB) Downloaded 1890 times

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

myself1942 wrote:Oh oh oh.. nother question for ya.. what size clothing seems to fit her best? My PIB seems to like small/xtra small sizes, Im guessing the RD will want a medium or so.
Hey myself1942, Acutally in most cases I usually go with a size small with Stacey when it comes to tops and corsets and a medium for pants. I have a more detailed descriptions of sizes I find works best with Stacey that I wrote out for another member asking the same question, I will PM it to you.
Scaper wrote:I know Stacey is still fairly new but have her breasts gotten softer over the few months you have owned her? Or have they stayed the same firmness?
Scaper, Yes the breast did soften up a little more over time, but they were still very soft brand new as well.

Thanks all for the comments. Great to hear Dodge, that all the RD2's are nice and soft, I honestly don't know how you handle all those girls of yours :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS