Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RD Voluptuous Torso - Meiko (Face K) 2013

Reviews on Abyss/RealDoll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

RD Voluptuous Torso - Meiko (Face K) 2013

Post by Sotaichou »

Welcome to Canada Olivia. - Original Topic: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =1&t=49965

So, she finally arrived. One day earlier than estimated by FedEx.

First impressions:

~Box was heavy. but manageable. I could only imagine how the crate would be if I went with a full body. LOL.

~Feeling very cautious. There seems to be a good number of moving parts to her. especially the face. I didn't think it would be this "technical". I want to move her eyes but at the same time I think I shouldn't. :roll:

~I thought the head would be bigger. Guess photos really aren't 100% accurate to ones eyes and I'm probably just so used to TB heads. :)

~She's gorgeous. kudos to Abyss.

~The skin tone. Looks awesome! The photo definitely tricked me. Just a perfect dark tone imo. :mrgreen:

I guess this will be an ongoing type of review, since I can't really do everything in one shot. (Life just doesn't like to pause when you want it to most times. :wink: )

I plan on providing as much (continuous) photos as I can. (focus on each parts, etc)

As of now, this feels pretty amazing and she's only a torso! :whistle:

Well, this noob better go and read up on the care guide now. So much to do, so little time in a day...

/Stay Tuned and Thx for your interest.

/g'day.
Attachments
box.jpg
box.jpg (88.56 KiB) Viewed 8796 times
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Welcome to Canada Olivia.

Post by Sotaichou »

Just some details:

Meiko (Face K)
Light Blue Eyes
Tanned skin tone
Hair Style 0721 (But I will be getting another white wig since she looks super hot wearing Kenzi's wig)

The original babe.
meiko.jpg
meiko.jpg (18.86 KiB) Viewed 8645 times
Olivia. [/size]BAM!
Style 0721.JPG
Style 0721.JPG (98.7 KiB) Viewed 8645 times

Still getting used to this wig. It's "long" and strands like to stick to her face alot while you try to take pictures. I don't know how many times I've blown air on her face just to move them.lol
Olivia_two.JPG
Olivia_two.JPG (82.05 KiB) Viewed 8645 times
*More photos to come...

/g'day.[/size][/color]

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

Just to show more of how dark the skin tone is.
Olivia_tan2.JPG
Olivia_tan2.JPG (55.48 KiB) Viewed 8639 times
Olivia_tan.JPG
Olivia_tan.JPG (92.59 KiB) Viewed 8639 times
/g'day.[/size][/color]

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

*Now probably time to focus on her lower half. w/ cameos from the boobs department of course. :whistle:

/g'day.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

Just more close up views.

/g'day.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

ImageThanks for the comments folks.

I eventually had to remove the face to get to the tongue. The reason I couldn't just pull it out with ease (like people have told me) was that the tongue was pretty much in the throat area. :haha2:
It was a good learning experience though, seeing the moving parts of the face and how it's been assembled.

(misc. close ups)

/g'day.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

Finally had time to write some highlights for my RD Voluptuous Torso. Just been busy with life and playing with dolls. :wink:

~ Inserts. In general I wasn't sure which would be best for me. People have their own opinions on removable/fixed inserts and I looked at different dolls to get some ideas on it. With the RD
Torso you get to experience all 3. Built in (1) anal. Removable (2) vag and (3) oral. I have "tested" all and I approve.
:thumbs_up:

~ Boobs/Booty. Size. One word when I saw them would be "Astonished". (I believe evident on the photos)
Gel implants. nice and soft. I have used both in different if not all "modes of play". They feel awesome. Highlight would be the feedback you get. ie. doggy style = you will feel the kickback.

~ Face. Here to each their own really. imo. W/o the face, it would not work. This is where most dolls are set apart and I was hoping for something unique. I believe Abyss answered my call.
Olivia's face is definitely a major highlight.

~ Mobility. She is a Torso. Soft foam core, she still has a good level of flexibility during play. Weight is compacted. Once you know where you're allowed to hold and can properly lift, it
becomes a second thought. I use hips, armpits, and can't forget the stumps. Being cautious and safe still applies.

~ Body. Voluptuous. Game Over. Don't think I need to explain it. :mrgreen:

~ Sex. I think the most important thing here is the weight. 50lbs give or take. At first I was a little skeptical at what positions was doable, but once you get past the weight, anything is a
go really. I have tried her on top/bottom/side/front/back....you get the idea. :whistle: Again here, safety for you and the doll applies.

~ Price. I researched pretty much all torso options. In my case, I did go forward because the price was right, along with what was included. ^points mentioned above.

~ Customer Service. Can't say much of what's already known. It is evident that it is excellent from all the reviews here on the forum, and it was nice to have a first hand account of it. I
would definitely add a "highly recommended" with purchasing from Abyss Creations.

The only thing that I could call a "con" would probably be when you discover what I would call "post manufacturing side effects".
~ Skin flaking areas where you haven't even touched yet. Nothing major like I've seen on other threads. I'm guessing that's just silicone being silicone. :)
~ I found what appears to be gel injection areas. Right is not as visible unless you look for it and see it at the right angle. The left one you can visibly see a small "pinch" shape, while at least it still blends in with the skin. In the photos you probably won't see it unless you zoom right in, so that's okay.
(So, I'm pretty :| about this, and can only assume nothing is really the same for everyone when it comes to "out of the box" experiences.)

In conclusion, my purpose in getting a torso was to test out my first silicone. I own a TB and a TBD, so it was something new. And from this experience, I can at least move forward in learning more until I choose to move to a fully body doll. (A WickedRD? A Realdoll2? or a BT3 perhaps? that remains to be seen..... :whistle: )

*Guess if there's anything I missed, post or pm.

/g'day.

INFORMATIONS