yldoll.com

YL Doll 155 custom Jennifer 2016

Reviews on YL Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
lvjtn
Active Poster
Active Poster

YL Doll 155 custom Jennifer 2016

Post by lvjtn »

my Jennifer YL 155 custom has arrived - Original topic - http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12&t=75022

i ordered her on 27th july from the british the-doll-house.com thinking the custom and vat would be easier to handle within the EU (it's not the case, unfortunately, but the vendor is very helpful, so at the end, i shouldn't pay custom+vat twice)

tnt delivered the package. the box was intact, but it might be transported in a vertical position, and the feet are dented a little. the vendor wrote that i should warm the feet for an hour and i also should give her a feet massage. doeas anybody have a better idea? the other parts of her body are in perfect condition.

after cleaning and powdering her body, i put her in a dress

1. the original babydoll (or whatever the name of this dress) what i got in the package:

2. an innocent dress:

3. a not so innocent bodystock:

4. and finally she has found my favorite lubricant:

lvjtn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: my Jennifer YL 155 custom has arrived

Post by lvjtn »

as you can see, i have serious trouble with her wigs (i got two of them). it's really hard to put it on and comb it, maybe i have to wash it first? dunno or do you recommend to buy a better quality wig?

anyway, the touch of her tpe skin is amazing. and she can hug me in sitting position (it's also very hot). it's a bit harder to move her body parts as i expected, especially her hip (or belly?), so dressing her up is not so easy. i guess i need more experience in this job, and will practice, surely :)

the sex with her is, well, fabulous. inserting the insert wasn't too hard, neither taking it off. i'm not so sure the irrigator/douche what i got with her is strong enough, should buy a more tenacious model?

i got only a short maintenance guide in chinese. is there any detailed english guide available? it's not a big deal, as this forum is full of useful advice ;) what i really want to know right now is how to clean her mouth after oral sex. with the same irrigator? and how to dry her mouth after washing it?

i was thinking about her name a lot, so let she be Lucy (or Luca in hungarian)

lvjtn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lvjtn »

i bathed Lucy's feet in hot (55°c) water for an hour and gave her a foot massage, the dents are smaller now, but i should repeat it for a couple of times

i read a a good hint somewhere on this forum regarding the wigs and washed (manually, of course) Lucy's wigs with a common softener. now it's much more easier to comb the wig

what i read about cleaning the oral cavity is really freaks me out. removing the head all the time is not what i really would like to do. why the hell does not an oral insert exist for heads?

anyway, i'm still not sure what kind of chemicals are tpe-friendly, e.g. somebody suggested hydrogen-peroxide, may i use it?

and one thing what is worse than expected: i bought this doll to have a sleeping buddy, but she's too hot, and when i cuddled her in the bed, i got a permanent erection. somehow i managed the situation :D

lvjtn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lvjtn »

Lucy and i live together for a week, it's time to write a short review

- weight: i didn't expect 30-32kg would be so much :) my syster in law is 25kg, and i can hold her in my arms or carry her on my back. it's much more difficult to move Lucy. i guess not only the extra kilos, but the differences between the living human body and a doll make it harder. anyway, the easiest to move Lucy is the sitting position

- joints: they are still tight, i move them carefully, and i'm not too experienced yet, though i'm practicing ;) otoh i found my favorite position, the doggy style, being too dangerous, Lucy doesn't seem to be stable in this position, so i didn't risk it

- cleaning: tpe body seems to be a dust magnet, the smalles fluff or hair sticks to her, so i washed Lucy's entire body today. she stayed in bed, on a large towel, and i washed her with baby soap and hand-hot water. i found the cotton washing gloves better for this job than sponge. then i dried her with a brand new textile sheet, and finaly with a hair-dryer (it has a high speed but low temperature setting), especially the curves and orifices. after powdering her, Lucy smells better and her skin is smoother. i do the same after having sex, but only the bodyparts involved in the interaction

- clothing: it's funny, and i like it a lot. most dresses what i bought are perfect. it's easier to put on the dresses after she has been powdered. sometimes i worry about "overpowdering" her. is it possible?

- sleeping: that doesn't work at all yet, when i cuddle Lucy, her perfect body makes me horny immediately, so we should separate after ten minutes cuddling in big spoon - little spoon. however, it's enough to know she's close to me, and i can stroke her boobs time to time. cuddling works better as a foreplay :)

- sex: i couldn't resist and tried both oral and genital. felt both experiences very realistic, maybe the blowjob is better than with real girls (for obvious reasons). otoh i don't like to remove Lucy's head for cleaning, i'm afraid she won't swallow me as frequently as i'd like it. dear manufacturers, please make a tpe head with oral insert asap! :)

i purchased two wig-holders, and found a nice headwear called "turban" in the wig saloon. now Lucy wears it in the bed. yep, it's a headwear what usually used during chemo, but it doesn't make me feel Lucy would be ill, i like it

lvjtn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lvjtn »

Lucy has got a new teddie/bodysuit:

lvjtn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lvjtn »

Lucy arrived to my place 6 weeks ago, and she's still my sweetheart. my english is limited to write a long and detailed review, so i share only a few short notes

- at first i tought her weight would be way too much for me. and yes, she's heavy (for me), and she's usually in our bed, except when i take photos (1-2 times a week). actually i feel my arms a bit stronger now, and i lost 4kg since Lucy arrived. otoh i'd prefer a lifesize doll weighting less than 20-25kg

- sex is great; however, i've regretted not buying a doll with built-in. they say cleaning an insert is much more easier, but after a longer intercourse, some lube gets into the entry of the vaginal cavity, so i have to clean it too. actualy cleaning the vaginal cavity is not too difficult with an intim douche + textile bath gloves. plus inserting the insert is sometimes a mood killer. ok, my mood can be fixed easily later when i touch Lucy's body ;)

- the cleaning procedure what i introduced for the vaginal cavity works perfectly for the oral cavity too, so Lucy usually gives me a head. and it's wonderful :)

- the glowed parts of her body (nails, eyelashes) have been disconnected. maybe i wasn't careful enough when i dressed, powdered, cleaned her, maybe the quality of the glow wasn't the best. i don't know and it's not too important, i applied pink and black blushes to these areas, and it's fine for me

- i'm also disappointed how weak her legs are, i simply don't dare to stay Lucy in standing position for a single minute, so i miss some interesing photos what i was dreaming about. what's interesting is that some of her joints (e.g. thigh, shoulder) are still tight, others are (elbow, hip) a bit loose now. in fact it's easier to move her now, but i'm afraid she'll be too loose within a couple of months. anyway, i enjoy some more sex positions available now with her more flexible body

and her new dress:

INFORMATIONS