www.ordoll.com

OR Doll H cup torso 2016

Reviews on OR Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
squall
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

OR Doll H cup torso 2016

Post by squall »

Newly received ORdoll torso, Julia - Original topic - http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1008499

Unboxing of Julia, my new HCUP torso. Come with 2 wigs.

After a light shower with caution not to let water enter the neck screw.

Fixing the head is very easy, just 2 turns and she is on. But the insert is extremely difficult to put it.

I still yet to figure out the proper way to wear her wig. Not really liking the roughness of the hair. Guess I would need to find some real silky real hair to replace. Here is the picture after wearing the wig.

Moving down the wig slightly to cover abit of the forehead

Next I wear the blonde wig with my Ray Ban sun glasses and a under side bra / panties which Joyce included in the package. Too small for her as you can see.

Barely containing

After consummate her, I find that the vaginal insert good for certain position but keep slipping out easily in some position. Perhaps would need a few times to get use to her. Lip is extremely good for kissing and titts are handful and youthful firmness. I find her still abit heavy to carry. I wonder what it would be for a full doll.

After the deed, I wipe her clean with a white cloth and powder her nicely all over. Found some TPE feeling, I use my gut feeling and apply some vaseine over it.

After a gentle massage, they seem to came off.

Next I would be scouting for some nice clothing for Julia. Any suggestion on the sizing?

INFORMATIONS