yldoll.com

YL Doll 135 Viola 2016

Reviews on YL Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
dollguy13
Former Member

YL Doll 135 Viola 2016

Post by dollguy13 »

My 135cm arrived! And She wants to say Hey TDF Members! - Original topic: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12&t=71660

Hey TDF members! Please welcome Sophia my 135cm Viola doll.

I have to say Eric made my ordering experience the absolute best I've ever had here on TDF. He was so prompt in his replies I'm not sure he sleeps :D . I can't say I'm the easy customer; I had several requests & Eric went above and beyond in my book. Despite her rough journey through shipping; Sophie arrived intact.

I have to say she is quite the hottie. I saw the website pictures; I didn't expect her to look quite so sexy in person but WOW. She's compact, erotic, and busty. She's easier to lift than I expected. I purchased her mostly for play & she is perfect for it. Her flexibility is great; the upper torso can turn sideways; the middle back doesn't have a bendable spine but with her size it's not really needed. The hand and feet details are incredible. The wrists are stronger than previous dolls I've had, and the fingers have thicker wires which is nice because they feel more durable. The TPE is soft; which I much prefer over firm.

She arrived with some extra's which is much appreciated.

Overall a great doll, well worth it. My camera cannot do her justice but here's a few photo's
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (744.39 KiB) Viewed 3203 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (740.82 KiB) Viewed 3203 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (1.46 MiB) Viewed 3203 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (742.87 KiB) Viewed 3203 times
5.JPG
5.JPG (1.3 MiB) Viewed 3203 times
6.JPG