www.exdollus.com

DS 145+ Lilith May Heads

Reviews on DS Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: REVIEW - DS Doll 145cm Plus Body (Meixiang)

Post by deadpringle »

Gabrielle1 wrote:Does anyone know if DS uses a platinum silicone?
Hi Gabrielle1,

Yes, they do. It's a very high quality doll. It's made with a stainless steel skeleton, covered by a layer of PU foam rubber, and then that is covered with 1/2 of an inch of platinum silicone rubber. It really is a brilliant design. It weighs less, yet still feels so incredibly realistic.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

dustknight wrote:
Tybalt wrote:last week or 2 i thought i saw a 145+ being resold but i did not have $ at the time. Ever since some guy dressed a 145+ in Asuka costume i wanted this big tity babe.
Haha, you mean this thread : http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 05#p671305

For me, what did it, were these pictures (same thread) : http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 04#p669404
What sold me was just seeing the breasts on DS Dolls' site. And yes, they are every bit as fun as they look, so I will recommend this body style to anyone on this forum who likes large breasts. :)

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

swankagogo wrote:Seeing your May makes me even more excited for my first DS doll! The 145+ is such a great body type! And they have so many gorgeous and lively faces to make the perfect doll!
Thanks swankagogo. :)

Yes, I was floored when I saw the Lilith head (May) for the first time on that irresistible 145cm body on the DS website. After I had taken one of the head shots, and superimposed blue irises on her, I saw my dream girl. Literally, in my mind's eye, the face of the woman who I have dreamed about being with since I was in junior high school.
--
Liltih Blue Eye Test.jpg
Liltih Blue Eye Test.jpg (63.72 KiB) Viewed 2168 times
May's Face.png
May's Face.png (422.31 KiB) Viewed 2168 times

She's truly my little love angel from heaven. :angel:

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

swankagogo wrote:It figures I'd have to order around Chinese New Year. The wait is killing me! LOL
I completely understand what you mean. The wait drove me nuts too.

Believe me when I say "oh my God is it worth the wait!" ;)

P.S.: If you ordered the 145cm plus body, get plenty of rest prior to her arriving at your doorstep. Trust me, you're going to need it. Those breasts... my GOD THOSE BREASTS JUST TAUNT ME!!! :twisted:

INFORMATIONS