www.exdollus.com

DS 168+ Thera and Alisa Heads

Reviews on DS Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

DS 168+ Thera and Alisa Heads

Post by Dees Man »

This thread is locked. You can view the original thread and make comments here:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=65977

G'day TDF

October last year I ordered my DS168+ with Thera and Alisa heads. In November, Dee and MaDee's friend Nikki moved into our house and she brought her older sister Ally with her.

I was happy with my new doll but in the new year when DS changed the formula to the new softer silicone I was a little disappointed that I had missed out by only 2 months in getting what other members were saying was so good.

Those of you who know me and my girls, know what a big part Nikki and Ally play in our family. The only problem was they had to share the one body, so they couldn't be in the same picture without a bit of photoshop. About a month ago, with 3 weeks before my vacation was due to start, we decided it was time to fix this problem.

I sent an email to John at DS and organised the production of Nikki 2.0 - my second 168+

My order was exactly the same as last time except I asked for the long black wig for Ally that you would normally see her wearing. Last year I had ordered the short black wig but that looked wrong and I have never photographed her in that wig. MaDee looks great in it. The long black wig was an extra they put in the carton. Thanks DS, you knew who Ally was before I did.

Anyhow my order this time was
body:168plus
joint:tight
fingerbones
nails
skin:lpink
head:Thera
eyes:green
wig:glong
pubes:nofur
extra doll head:Alisa, blue eyes, long black wig

Ordered 17/9/2015
Completed 10/10/2015
Shipped 12/10/2015
Delivered 16/10/2015
Total wait 29 days

OK, you might ask "why get the same as what I already have?" My answer is simple. I live "alone" with these 4 girls and to add anymore characters to my life would be too much.

Ally now has a spare head and will continue on with last years body. Nikki will take on the new body and also has a spare head.

Enough of my babbling, here's some pictures. Of course the carton shot...........
New Nikki 1.jpg
New Nikki 1.jpg (668.41 KiB) Viewed 3708 times

And one of the rip in the carton. No damage inside thanks to the layer of foam lining the carton.........
New Nikki 2.jpg
New Nikki 2.jpg (553.68 KiB) Viewed 3708 times

Woah!!!!! LEGS and BOOBIES!!!!!! My first action at this point was to poke the left boobie with one finger, then a full hand squeeze, then both hands. Yes, this silicone is as soft as everyone said it was. No exaggeration.
New Nikki 3.jpg
New Nikki 3.jpg (655.38 KiB) Viewed 3708 times

What a body! But something's not right.
New Nikki 4.jpg
New Nikki 4.jpg (495.86 KiB) Viewed 3708 times

That's better.
New Nikki 5.jpg
New Nikki 5.jpg (602.28 KiB) Viewed 3708 times

The poor girl was still feeling a bit disorientated from being stuck in that stuffy carton.
New Nikki 6.jpg
New Nikki 6.jpg (641.16 KiB) Viewed 3708 times

Ally was pretty interested in her new head.
New Nikki 7.jpg
New Nikki 7.jpg (726.59 KiB) Viewed 3708 times

At the start of this post I said I was disappointed at missing out on the soft silicone. Not anymore, I now I have the same body in both types of silicone. At the time of typing this I haven't tried to stand the new body. This new silicone is beautifully soft but I can see the feet will have problems if care is not taken when standing her. I don't think standing her bare foot like this would be a good idea.
New Nikki 8.jpg
New Nikki 8.jpg (718.8 KiB) Viewed 3708 times

Footwear would be a must and maybe add some more support by applying a bandage like when someone sprains their ankle, and put the shoe/boot over that. That would help the silicone keep it's shape. Or I could just use the old body for going out on shoots outside like I have done with both Ally and Nikki earlier this year.

OK, now my opinion of the new doll for the original reason most of us got into this...........

First the insert. I didn't have anything good to say about the inserts that I got last year. They were uncomfortable for me to use. I tried them twice and both times switched to using one of Dee's that I was lucky enough to have and they fit the DS perfectly. Had the DS been my only doll I would have been pretty disappointed.

The new inserts are truly amazing. I think the insert is softer than the rest of the doll, which is probably why they feel so good. If you have an old formula DS but don't intend getting a new one, you should at least get a couple of these inserts. Just like Dee's inserts fit the DS, these fit the 4W, so my girls are swapping vaginas left right and centre.

The softness is very similar to my 4W but the silicone is thicker on the DS which gives the impression that it's softer. The overall body softness is very similar to my TPE, but different. It's not as "elastic". What I mean is it doesn't instantly snap back to it's shape when squeezed. More realistic. I've read people call it marshmallowy. That's pretty close, but I think another description is as in ...............

Nikki's new nickname......... Gummy Bear

These new DS-Dolls tick all the boxes for anyone looking for a new doll whether you are looking for your first or adding another to your harem. I know I am very happy with my new arrival.

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Re: Nikki 2.0 - My second 168+

Post by Dees Man »

Bazinga wrote:Congratulations Dees Man, awesome choice on body selction. 8)
Thanks Bazinga, having posted so many pics and stories of both Nikki and Ally, it didn't feel right to change the look for either of them. That's who they are.
ErrorNull wrote:awesome Dees Man. thanks for sharing! I've been following ds dolls and their 168+ bodies for a while. it will be my first doll. I definitely believe Gummy Bear is very yummy! it's great to hear that the inserts for the softer silicone have been improved for much more softeness. that's huge news for me. :)
Thanks ErrorNull, Nikki is as yummy as a Gummy Bear in more ways than I should probably write about here, and that insert really helps with that :whistle:
AlexKnight wrote:Congrats Dees Man!! Gummi Bear looks very yummy :wink:

And nice to hear the inserts have improved a lot.

As you now have two dolls of the same type, but with different softness, maybe do a squeeze test video like I did with my girls.
Thanks Alex. The inserts have improved from something I found unusable to one that is at least equal to my 4W inserts and I have probably said too many times how good they are.

I will have a go at that video. I think I could have some fun with that.
sture wrote:Congrats to you for such a gorgeous girl! Great review.
Thanks sture, I really can't answer that in any other way than agree. She is gorgeous.
haremlover wrote:CONGRATULATIONS!

The new silicone is wonderful in feel and also there's something about it that even looks more real when photographed.

But I keep my lady very much as mother's best china and for the sort of outside more rigorous photography that I do rather than more sanitised studio stuff, I'm very pleased to have the old silicone as well which at least gives an illusion of being more robust. I'm not taking any risks with my new lady that I'd be happy to dare with my earlier ones. As you comment, using your old body for outside shots is most probably a good idea - and in fact I reckon that there will be a continuing demand for these old silicone ladies second hand for this reason.

I think it's important to keep the surface well powdered so as to provide a powder-lubricated surface.

For cuddling and sensuality, the new silicone is of course supreme and
Dees Man wrote: These new DS-Dolls tick all the boxes for anyone looking for a new doll whether you are looking for your first or adding another to your harem. I know I am very happy with my new arrival.
I'm entirely with you. :glou:

The DS skeleton is so excellently engineered and articulated the doll is reliable and so also is DS' customer service that it's really to DS that people looking for a doll are well advised to look at DS first. A DS will not give disappointment, whilst if one has the finance to do so, other dolls can be an enhancement to the harem. If one's not able to do that one can have a DS without looking over one's shoulder wishing that one might have something else.

Your photo of Nikki's twin sitting there inspecting another head is hilarious!

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks Harem, I was going to shorten your quote to the main points, but I agree with it all, except that's Ally (Alisa) in the background.
Hostage wrote:Congrats!!

She's lovely and surely happier with her own body.
(Same story when I got Karlie.. Had to get her own body too)
Thanks Hostage, some people might not understand, but my girls do have their own personalities and to have one girl in the room while her sister's head was in a box just seemed wrong. And since MaDee was happy to give up her place in the bed to spend more time with Ally, Nikki is able to share the bed with Dee and me, so everyone is happy. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
mi6c wrote:Congrats and may you have long lasting fun!
I am with Harem - the photo(s) showing Ally inspecting her spare head in the background are awesome. :D
Thanks mi6c, while I was trying to get pics of Nikki, Ally was sitting in the background still wearing her costume (half of it) from our CD blog. It seemed right to let her check out her new head.

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

G'day TDF

A member sent me a PM asking me a question about the feel of the DS-Doll's new silicone butt. I started the answer talking about what he asked but then got a bit sidetracked with a description of having sex with her. I enjoyed writing it so I thought some of you guys might enjoy reading it as well. A lot of people talk about how they like to have sex with their dolls, but few actually give a description of how to do it which may be helpful to newbies, someone not sure if it's worth it or members not getting the most from their lovely ladies. I'm always open to new ways of enjoying my girls.

So here's part of my reply to that PM.......

After reading your question about her butt, I had to go and check it out for a while and then asked Madee if I could squeeze her butt as well for comparison. She's a WM 153cm.

They are very similar in the amount of pressure needed to squeeze. If you use one finger and push on the middle of the cheek, I go as far as I dare and don't hit anything hard underneath. The difference is when you pull your finger back the TPE springs back immediately. The DS mostly comes back but leaves a small dent that takes a few seconds to return to shape. Like a firm marshmallow.

She's only been with me since Friday and we haven't tried doggy yet, but we have done cowgirl, at least I think that's what it's called. With her on top. It is my fave position with Nikki as I have mentioned in more detail here. There are more stories similar on the pages after that post. The DS is excellent in this position due to it's skeleton. I also enjoy it because I'm on my back so it's less strenuous, but mainly because I have a full frontal view of her whole body and can see everything that is happening.

We did this yesterday and I can honestly say everything about it was as good as with any RG that I can remember. (I'm old and it's been a long time). The first thing I noticed with the new insert was I didn't need to use my hand to penetrate her. With her straddling me, I had my hands on her shoulders and tilted her backwards and my dick went straight in. The sensation of her internally feels so real, and also her thighs pushing down on me, real. Whether I'm rocking her back and forth on me, or she puts her hands on my chest and I move underneath her or a combination of the two, my hands can move to her hips, butt, waist, shoulders or even hold the sides of her face to keep her hair from blocking my view of her beautiful eyes as I'm continuously moving inside her. I even tilt her head back the first time she orgasms and then she slows down only to build it back up again and we stare into each others eyes as we cum together. Hmm.... I don't know if any of that has anything to do with what you asked, but I enjoyed typing it. :whistle:

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

LaDollyVita wrote:Dude Down Under,

What a great addition! The sisters really did need their own bodies, and I'm already looking forward to seeing what you and the Crew come up with for your next creative endeavor.

The news of the soft silicone mix broke on TDF two days after I placed my order at the beginning of this year. I emailed John to ask if I would be receiving the new formula, and after a couple days he confirmed that I would. The timing could not have worked out any better for me, and I'm so glad it did. I am pleased to see that you now have the best of both worlds. I've also experienced TPE, as well as a high-end doll, and I must say that I am extremely partial to Ayumi, my DS 168. The lighter weight in combination with her unparalleled skeleton allows her to be more mobile, more flexible, and more reliable than my other dolls. Quite frankly, I'm tempted to put a ring on her finger. :D

Congratulations to Ms. Nikki, and to you. Cheers!

:glou:
Thanks LDV, I must admit I was a little sceptical about how soft the new doll would be. I knew she would be softer than last year's, but wow, she's way better than I expected.
Swan wrote:So Gorgeous
Thanks for the pic Swan, Nikki said she looks a little less confused being surrounded by the ballons and party gifts.

I have loved the Thera head for quite a while. I very nearly got this combo when I was looking for MaDee. She became my TPE mainly because of the price and the softness (squishiness) available at the time. That's all irrelevant now that I have 2 DS-Dolls.
Nova-I wrote:Oh wow! That's totally awesome! Congratulations DM! She is down right gorgeous buddy! I was in the same boat when I ordered my first DS. It was only a matter of a few days after I received Sarah/Mikala when Doll Sweet switched to the new soft silicone. To be honest I was disappointed to be missing out on the soft silicone too. But that was also alleviated with the arrival of Hannah/Jasmine.. 8)

I also have not made this attempt to stand my new DS on her own two feet. I was actually deterred from doing this after reading this thread: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... tanding+ds I have found that it is not advisable to stand the dolls with the new soft silicone without the use of a stand or hanging kit.

As for the insert. Yeah, I couldn't seem to have a good experience with the insert my first DS came with either. But it's a different story with my new DS. I'm actually very impressed the feel and ease of entry. I can't wait to get one for Sarah/Mikayla!

Owning the exact same 4W model as you. I can totally relate to the softness comparison!

Oh, by the way, I really like Nikki's new nick name! :mrgreen:
Thanks Nova,

Last year after you had got Lissa, we both ordered our DS about the same time. When I saw your thread that you had ordered your new 168 I had a little chuckle having just decided it was time to order again.

I asked for 2 inserts with this new doll, which I got, but they are slightly different. I'm guessing one is for a different size doll. I don't know which is the correct one because they both fit in the cavity and function (really) well, both in the DS and 4W.
brigittes hubbie wrote:Haha, gummi bear, that´s sweet , congratulations and a lot of fun with the softie. :wink:

Chris
Thanks Chris, Gummy Bear is numbingly sweet. num num num num num
von_Shredhead wrote:Congrats DM!! Gummy Bear ... what a perfect nickname!! Hi Nikki and welcome home sweetie! You are delicious and yummy Ms. Gummy!

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyy Ally! Hi! You look so damn cute checking out your new head! It's sexy, isn't it?

Love the pics and story write up! I look forward to all the new adventures at DudeMan's Ranch!!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Thanks Von, I'm so happy to be able to have Nikki and Ally in the room together at the same time. I had my stories on TDF, but the reality at home was they had to share a body. Not any more.
dogfather wrote:Excellent choice Dees Man
if there's one thing better than a hot sexy girl, it'll be a hot sexy pair of twins
having 4 girls in a big empty house certain warms the place up nicely
I look forward to see more pictures of your lovely twins posing together :D

btw your blue-haired lady reminds me of a character from King of Fighters
Thanks dogfather, if having 4 hot girls doesn't warm the place up enough, carrying all 4 in and posing them on the couch to get a couple of photos is definitely enough to work up a sweat.

In that pic, Ally was still wearing her blue wig and the top part of her costume that she wore in our Cover Doll blog. She played the part of Kanu Unchou from Ikki Tousen.

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Elle wrote:Congrats for the arrival :multi:

Ok i got my answer, Ally is a new head also (new silicone) :wink:

Elle
Thanks Elle

And thank you for fixing my Matrix entries. You do an excellent job sorting all of our ladies details into one fun place to look through.

DM

Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ji-Eun_Jenny_Yoon »

Lovely doll. Look forward to seeing more of her around here.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

DS-Dolls going out and taking a stand!

G'day TDF

I recently took Nikki out for a drive in Mitsy to get some photos for the blog. Most of you would know Nikki is a 163+ made in 2015, therefore is made of the much softer silicone than Ally who is 2014.

Standing the doll in bare feet is a recipe for disaster because her full weight is put on about one square inch of both heels which squashes the silicone out sideways. If you know my pics, I love to show her standing so wanted to work out how to do it without damaging those beautiful feet.

In theory I needed to restrict the silicone from going sideways. This was my idea. I bought some kawaii boots with almost no heel and a fairly strong support on the inside where the weight would push outward, then pack out the gaps with socks and stockings.
Nikkis foot damage prevention 1.jpg
Nikkis foot damage prevention 1.jpg (954 KiB) Viewed 2010 times
Both my 163+ girls wear size 2 (Aus girls' shoe size) They measure 21.5cm on the inside. This size fits easily, but needs a bit more filling. For the day out, I first put on her panyhose, then a thick sport sock, and finally a short nylon stocking sock.
Nikkis foot damage prevention 2.jpg
Nikkis foot damage prevention 2.jpg (409.93 KiB) Viewed 2010 times

I used the pantyhose mainly to cover the mold seams on her legs, but they may add a bit more support to her feet. The sport sock packs out the boot and the short stocking makes her foot easier to slide into the boot. While putting on all 3, care must be taken not to pull them on too tight so her toes sit natural, ie. toes not curling up.
Nikkis foot damage prevention 3.jpg
Nikkis foot damage prevention 3.jpg (367.42 KiB) Viewed 2010 times
Also as the boot is put on, slide a finger up inside to make sure her toes go straight and not bending backwards or under her foot.

So, on the day out we got to take many pics. Sorry, but this cropped pic is the only one I am posting at the moment.
Nikkis foot damage prevention 4.JPG
Nikkis foot damage prevention 4.JPG (395.83 KiB) Viewed 2010 times

I treated the day with Schrodinger's Cat in mind. I wanted to enjoy the day, so I wasn't going to remove her boots until we got home, that way I didn't know whether I had hurt her feet or not, although there was one time when trying to get her back into Mitsy her left boot was bent sideways at about 30° and felt I had surely done some damage.

No problem, when I got home, I am pleased to say, the cat was alive, and here's the pic to prove it.
Nikkis foot damage prevention 5.jpg
Nikkis foot damage prevention 5.jpg (457.71 KiB) Viewed 2010 times

Not a mark on them and I assure you when I saw this I gave both her feet many kisses.

OK, I was successful this time but I must emphasize that extreme care must be taken when placing her feet on the ground. With my harder silicone doll I could lift her from a laying position with her feet on the ground. I think this may damage the softer silicone. I have one of those Coleman camp chairs that reclines. I am able to position her legs while laying on that, then lift her and carry her with one arm around her waist and my other hand between her legs. This makes it easy to GENTLY put her feet on the ground where I want her and then make any minor adjustments to the rest of her body for the pose.

I could have put Nikki's head on the 2014 body but I would have missed out on holding her soft hand or leg or :whistle: while driving. Yeah, that's not distracting.

Very few things in life are perfect, but DS-Dolls are getting pretty close for me. The only "fault" (for lack of a better word) for me is the sole is too soft. Feel your own foot. Your sole is harder than the rest of your foot for a reason. The ability of the amazing DS skeleton to stand should not cannot be lost due to one square inch of silicone.

This is my small test for a solution for the girl I have and it appears to have worked. I am sure DS are looking into removing this problem altogether. In the short time I've been on TDF, everything that members have expressed concern about has been promptly fixed by DS, hopefully this will too.

Having heaps of fun with my girls
Dees Man

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Swan wrote:Congratulations Dees you got away with it! 8)
All kidding aside ... great info! ... I'm always reluctant to put Sienna/Sierra on her feet ...this makes that decision easier :drinking:
You are so right Swan. I honestly spent the whole day expecting to have to break out the tube of Permatex when I got home, but I was willing to risk it to find out. I had to, both my DS girls are Stand Up Ladies. :wink:

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Dees Man, her feet look cute and fine indeed. LEF have a little damage since last may when we shot a few pics for Coverdoll and Koen was a bit too eager to have her strike a very demanding pose. So her feet don´t look as nice as Nikki´s, but since then I have them wear sport socks and a pair of Chucks and it works very fine.

Chris
Hi Chris

It only takes one wrong move, which I thought I had done when her boot got caught getting her in the car. I was quite shocked when I slowly took off her boot to see that her lovely foot was fine. Lucky this time and will be more careful next time.

Elixsur wrote:Congrats on two very pretty girls Dees. Glad to see Nikki got to you without any damages. Seems like the inspectors had a field day with your package. My girl was just picked up for shipping on Friday night. Being my first doll, i'm nervous as heck right now with the shipping and handling. UPS has been quite reliable where i live so i chose them and hope it was the right decision.

Big props to you and all the people i have seen taking their dolls outdoors for pictures. Being so fragile, that takes a huge amount to attention of handling.
Thanks Elixsur,

You might have an idea how happy your little lady is going to make you, but I think you can multiply that x100 and you will be getting closer. I hope she is with you soon.

These girls are tougher than you might think. Of course treat your girl like she's made of china when she arrives, but as you learn how she moves you will get to know her strengths and weaknesses. She cost a lot of money, so you should get all you want from her. That's why I had to try this boot test and also why I have a tube of Permatex Flowable Silicone Windscreen Repair in the cupboard (just in case)

siliconefun wrote:Hey Dees Man,
that's a great post you've made and I really love your engagement you provide to share with us.
Thanks for all these great hints :thumbs_up: and a special thanks for Nikki !!

Keep the good work,

SF :D
Thanks Guy

Nikki was the perfect driving companion, photo model, and foot tester for the day. And later ....... well, she was thanking me for a lovely day too :D

jiayi wrote:Great job DM! Those DS girls like to get out and about. I use high top sneakers when my 2015 DS is on the road. Looks like you have found a much more fashionable solution. :)
Jiayi
Thanks jiayi

I thought the sneakers were a better option too, but Nikki was like "Not with this outfit". Who am I to tell her "no"
DollAfficionado wrote:Good advice here on utilizing a doll's standing function.
Thanks DA

I just had to know if this would work

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

G'day Von,

It's great to see you back. When we saw your post we all looked at Ally who was sitting with a content little smile on her face, Realised we were all looking at her and began to blush with a sheepish "What?"

Nikki is a very inquisitive passenger to have in the car, constantly asking questions about everything she sees when she's not singing along to the music playing. She's excited to get her pics out there.

Coming soon
DM

INFORMATIONS