www.exdollus.com

DS 167 Hanna Head

Reviews on DS Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

DS 167 Hanna Head

Post by rubyfan »

Thisthread is locked. To view the original thread and make a comment please go here:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=73477

So a quick note about what this post is and isn't. Yes, I've received my first DS Doll, a 167 whom I have named Vanesa (the Spanish spelling, meaning butterfly). No this isn't a full and comprehensive review. Yes, there are several pictures, but no, you can't use this thread to ogle a gorgeous 167 body. Sorry! Hope to remedy this in coming days or weeks.

Rather, this is a quick post about initial impressions, as a new, first-time DS owner, about what you, the DS community, were right about, and wrong about. So let's go then...

You Were Right
Ordering from DS (from the USA) is a buttery-smooth, first-class experience. John deftly handles questions, and order changes, and the process makes sense and couldn't be easier. The doll shipped via DHL and it got here so fast they must have strapped it to a rocket (3 days). Packaging was thorough and though the box looked like it had a rough ride on that rocket, the doll itself was unharmed.

First impressions of the 167: wow, this body... I mean, this body. Really perfect proportions, her ass is everything you've heard, great legs. Really, this is about as sexy as a doll body gets, which is plenty sexy.

Weight, well, maybe I was prepared to be having to lift a refrigerator, but I found her surprisingly light. Now, I'm comparing this to having had the experience of owning a 105-pound doll from another manufacturer, so I'm guessing the 167 is around 80-85 pounds, and to me at least that's manageable.

Skin/silicone. Very, very soft, very smooth after powdering. I'd say she reminds me of a 4woods in softness but with a slightly less realistic appearance/tactile feel. Very happy with the quality and feel of the silicone.

Which brings us to another thing you were all right about: attractiveness. Now, having finally spent a few hours with one, I get it about the appeal of DS dolls, and it is rather different than the products offered by some other companies. You see, this doll is very, very doll-like. It's deeply appealing and alluring to look at in its doll-like perfection. It isn't trying to be totally realistic, it won't fool anyone that it's a real person, like some other high-end manufacturer's dolls might, yet this lack of total realism gives the doll a uniquely charming presence. It's ... whimsical? I'd say DS are making idealized, fantasy figures. Whatever the case, I'm quite happy with the result.

What You Were Wrong About
So then, what did you get wrong? Well, one thing really. None of you ever order the right face with your doll. It's all Kayla this, and Lilith that, and Penny this and Sandy that and on and on... All wrong I tell you! The correct answer is Hanna. Hanna with green eyes, and strawberry blonde hair. And I have the pics to prove this below. ;)

In any case, I'll be honeymooning as far as the eye can see (quite far), but will try to post a proper set of pics of and notes on Vanesa, when the spirit moves me.

Overall? Yeah, DS. They freaking rock...

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Attachments
Vanesa. This doll is such a doll.
Vanesa. This doll is such a doll.
Vanesa1.jpg (347 KiB) Viewed 3057 times
DS: Head and shoulders above the rest.
DS: Head and shoulders above the rest.
Vanesa2.jpg (346.72 KiB) Viewed 3057 times
Vanesa, green-eyed blonde from Spain.
Vanesa, green-eyed blonde from Spain.
Vanesa3.jpg (242.67 KiB) Viewed 3057 times
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Vanesa DS Doll 167 (You Were Right, You Were Wrong)

Post by rubyfan »

Thanks for all the supportive comments! Much appreciated.

:glou:

A few quick honeymoon pics of Vanesa for all the DS and 167 fans out there:
Attachments
We didn't get much sleep.
We didn't get much sleep.
P1020079.jpg (285.48 KiB) Viewed 2711 times
Vanesa has the nicest figure.
Vanesa has the nicest figure.
P1020075.jpg (297 KiB) Viewed 2711 times
It's true. Pics can't do this perfect butt justice.
It's true. Pics can't do this perfect butt justice.
P1020095.jpg (217.01 KiB) Viewed 2711 times
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

SiliconeWorld wrote:Is it just me or do the first couple of photos of VENESA have a strange resemblance to JENNIFER ANASTON?
I can see that comparison. It's a very interesting face that looks like a lot of celebs from different angles. I see Jennifer Lawrence, Jena Malone, Ellen Page, Evan Rachel Wood.

DS did a good job at capturing an attractive Caucasian woman!

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Vanesa is wearing me out on this honeymoon. :drinking: I don't have the craziest libido any more, three times a week is usually fine for me, but she has got me indulging consistently in two rounds per day, same as my last real girlfriend on a week-long vacation by the shore. :whistle: :angel:

While not strictly the most realistic (RD2) or intense (4woods) silicone sex simulation, the insert is so good, and the doll so gorgeously appealing, that the overall experience is tops. I really look forward to our sessions.

I do worry about the seeming fragility of the inserts and insertion cavity, but so far no damage. She is also a great cuddle buddy in bed at night. Her petite upper body is great for holding close and her chest is a dream.

In any case, if you're considering a 167 and you're looking for a quality sex and sleeping partner, run don't walk to put in your order.

:plaidskirt: :glou:

INFORMATIONS