www.exdollus.com

DS Mini

Reviews on DS Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

DS Mini

Post by DarkOne »

This thread is locked. To view the original thread and make a comment please see:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... +dollsweet

Hi, Due to certain circumstance beyond my control I can not review the DS-mini EVA I have recently bought. So instead I will review my interaction with the company, accessories, skeleton structure, silicone blend and things that would be found in common with any doll sold by DS. I will also note how they stack up to the dolls I currently own.

John (the English sales contact for DS) was responsive the entire way from questions before ordering to after delivery. E-mail replies where always within 24 hours, often as little as 3~6 hours when I would send a question later in the day. Very good English and no confusion about anything. Replies even on weekends. I couldn't ask for more. I have sent him way too many e-mails and he has replied to all of them in a timely and very professional manner.

After sales support due to any issues with the doll has also been much superior to my experience with my other dolls and has resolved everything to my satisfaction.

Shipment with DHL to canada was very fast, taking 4 days after I received tracking. Would have been 3 days but driver couldn't find my house or something silly. I highly recommend insisting on DHL delivery.

The silicone blend is absolutely AMAZING. I own a TPE 158WM (April 2015) doll and a Sanhui 88cm (April 2015) doll. Its not anything like either of them. It has a memory effect to it where it does not instantly rebound when you stop pressing on it, it takes a split second but you do notice it.. It feels super super soft if you are gentle with it, but it feels firmer as you are rougher. It feels like soft real skin on toned muscle. Its actually fun to play with her tits because they feel alive somehow. I don't get that feeling from my other dolls. My other dolls remind me of a rubber texture while the DS silicone somehow feels alive, or gel like at the very least when you squish it.

the initial light touch feels a little softer then my TPE doll, but its definitely a just a little firmer once you press harder. It is a LOT softer then my sanhui no matter how hard you press. About twice as soft as the sanhui at the hardest, maybe softer. Maybe this is the memory effect playing tricks on me but it really does seem to firm up the harder you press on it where as my other dolls it seems they stop getting firmer once you press hard enough and your finger just sinks right in with little additional pressure. Whatever it is the breasts and ass feel wonderful to squeeze while the firmness elsewhere in the body feels very realistic.

The only downside to the silicone is it does seem to get a bit sticky a little quicker after powdering but I suspect this tendency might decrease with frequent powdering and age. I think its definitely more sticky then the sanhui when washed clean but I think this is a tiny price to pay for such realism in softness and firmness.

The number of joints found in a DS doll is truly amazing (33 to 35 depending on the model, all hinge based). I didn't know what some of those joints where for and didn't understand how important they where but I do now. The shoulder joint found in all DS dolls (And very few other dolls of this price range) really brings a dolls arms to life and allows her so much more natural poses and emotional expression, particularly with crossing her arms in front of her, grabbing her own breast, covering her crotch, etc. A properly 3 jointed neck and 3 jointed back allow for even more posing, expression and very natural and erotic poses during intimacy.

The wigs included are by far the best wigs included with any doll I have bought and are as soft as the softest wigs I have bought online. There is absolutely no feeling of roughness/irritation when the hair brushes against your face, just softness. The wig sanhui included was horrible while the WM wig was ok but not great. The wigs fit perfectly and don't show any signs of thinness. Have not observed any shedding thus far.

The included panties and bra are both as well extremely good quality, made from nice moderately thick, very soft but stretchy material with exceptionally straight stitching. And they are white so you can be guaranteed they won't stain. Much better made then clothing I received with my other two dolls. They where also held by up tied strings so they where very easy to remove and put back on and could very well likely be used for other dolls as the bra is resizable. They came already on the doll, something I felt was rather classy.

There was a manual with pictures on how to and how not to pose the doll along with other care instructions. For new doll owners this could be a true doll-saver.

Overall I was just amazed by the quality of everything. I really liked how everything had the same extreme high quality, not a single corner was cut on anything and nothing was disappointing. Everything greatly exceeded any expectations I had and I had very high expectations because I had done a lot of research on DS before hand.

I conclude this review by saying that any doll you buy from DollSweet is going to be amazing.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Review of DollSweet

Post by DarkOne »

So after talking with the admins apparently I can talk about *my* doll, just not.. DS-mini's in general.

I am still a little confused on what that means, but I do know at this point I can at least name the model I bought: a DS-mini EVA, 100CM tall.

And she is just AMAZING. Most of all her skeleton just blows my other dolls away.

I'll be editing the original post slightly to make note of the model.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

haremlover wrote:Phew!

I've been watching your enthusiasm for DS for some time and have been fearing that you might have had such high expectations that you might have been disappointed. What a pleasure it is therefore that DS have lived up to all expected.

It's good to know that the instruction book is helpful and comprehensible.

Best wishes

Harem
Lived up to and greatly exceeded. I had no idea it could be this good. I thought DS would be great but this is amazing.
My only fears where that with everyone raving about how soft TPE was, that the silicone might have been something like my Sanhui dolls silicone.

Its not at all, in fact its very close to TPE in some respects but much much better because it feels life like and not rubbery, as far as the texture when you squish it.

The doll is also firm in all the right places. things like the arm and legs have a soft coating but are firm inside. her ass on the other hand is deliciously soft. her thighs have a medium thickness and hence softness.

Every time I have her in my lap, or resting against me somehow, my mind just screams "SHES ALIVE". Her arms always fall into these natural, cute and expressive poses.

Everything is just so amazingly right with this doll.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

So I have talked to the admins of TDF and apparently I can do a review of my DS mini after all. Except that to follow shortly in a few days.

Apparently, one can talk about a DS mini they own, but one can't talk about a DS mini in general. This confuses me a little so I hope the admins will be gentle if I accidentally cross this line.

Also, pictures of DS mini are allowed, but only those that show the doll to look over 18.

As such I have done some additional make up on my doll and will be choosing the outfits I picture her in for TDF carefully.

INFORMATIONS