www.exdollus.com

DS Mini

Reviews on DS Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

DS Mini

Post by samara78 »

This thread is locked. To view the original thread and make a comment please see:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=72058

This dol is rather nice. She came very well packed.
The outer box was a little beat up.
The outer box was a little beat up.
20160511_183846.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 5709 times
The box has 11 inches depth. And 42 inches length.
20160511_184102.jpg
20160511_184102.jpg (2.57 MiB) Viewed 5709 times
Under that 3 or 4 inches of padding.
Opening the box was just sweet
20160511_184326.jpg
20160511_184326.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 5709 times
You can tell she was being pawed by someone. No biggie though.
She came with a bolt in her back. Nothing in the top of her head though and no other hardware in the box.
This little lady is odorless. However the box had a slight odor of glue. No biggie though.
20160511_201151.jpg
20160511_201151.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 5696 times
This doll in my opinion is a work of art.

Body softness.
Her bpdy softness for me is perfect. Her breasts and her rear have a certain amount of give when you push into them. The body lines of this doll are exceptional.

Range of motion.
The range of motion is pretty good. There are limits so please read the manual and treat her like the work of art she is.
20160512_003028.jpg
20160512_003028.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 5696 times
Detailing is great on her hands and feet. I really dig the brown skin too.
One more thing. She has a back door. If i were a guy i wouldn't use it for fear of wrecking her. I did insert my thumb. And almost could not get it out.

More later. That is all for now
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Guy269
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Ds mini doll eva review

Post by Guy269 »

Congratulation again on getting the doll. She looks very nice, and agree on the packaging. Sorry about your thumb.

From multiple pictures seems that the mouth is fixed in an opening position. Does the mouth have an opening like the ass or is it seal?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I just put 16 mm half rounds in her head. So much more expressive take a look
Attachments
20160512_013725.jpg
20160512_013725.jpg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 5672 times
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Guy269 wrote:Congratulation again on getting the doll. She looks very nice, and agree on the packaging. Sorry about your thumb.

From multiple pictures seems that the mouth is fixed in an opening position. Does the mouth have an opening like the ass or is it seal?
Her mouth doesn't open.
20160512_014452.jpg
20160512_014452.jpg (2.32 MiB) Viewed 5667 times
The anal think is more for looks.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

gonestill77 wrote:Very much love that shade of green.... ; )
Her original eyes were 18 mm the 16 mm give some room in the socket for movement. Put some cotton behind and use pencil eraser to move them
Attachments
20160512_014107.jpg
20160512_014107.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 5665 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Her fingers went back as they should when i took her out from the box.
Attachments
Her palms have incredible detail as well
Her palms have incredible detail as well
20160511_191923.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 5629 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Seriously these eyes are on prepping for my ds mini. The trick is to havve just enough cotton behind them. This way the eye slides easily over the silicone in her eye socket.
I noticed how much her skin changes color based on lighting.
First example is late evening sun
20160511_192008.jpg
20160511_192008.jpg (2.32 MiB) Viewed 5584 times
The mext one is after dark single light source no flash
20160511_214253.jpg
20160511_214253.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 5584 times
Seeing her in person and being able to play with this toy lady is exceptional. If treated gently she will last many moons.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

So luscious
20160511_201151.jpg
20160511_201151.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 5582 times
Better then the promotional pages on their site.
Their attention to detail drives me wild .

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Indeeed. She is quite well made. And the only japanese doll i own and only new silicone doll i own. And an utter master piece. We are still on for dinner gonestill
Attachments
Complaining about the guy with glove again lol
Complaining about the guy with glove again lol
20160511_191901.jpg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 3642 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

DarkOne wrote:Thus far is say the only downsides to this doll are the lack of functional anal (Somewhat understandable), non movable eyes (IMO no excuse for this, how hard is it to make a round cavity for the eye instead of half round??) and the fact that for some reason DS only has 2 wig choices and neither is blonde.

Not sure why DS dropped the ball on wig choices.

Oh. And its going to be a pain to get 100cm clothing...

Upsides: Seamless. Hot. Only doll with a real skeleton in 100cm scale. Nice looking vagina. Lovely details. Silicone but costs less then many 100CM TPE dolls, even at today's price. Apparently comes with a decent set of clothing compared to many dolls that only come with 2 or 3 pieces of clothing.

Skeleton looks like most joints should be replaceable if anything ever goes wrong although it might be a little hard to get the silicone off certain bones due to the bone shape.

Being plastic, it might have a very good wear life. Many plastics can outlive steel on steel when it comes to non lubricated conditions.
No room behind the eye. Smaller mm is all you need with cotton backing in the back half of the eye. Be very careful not to damage her lasher doing it though.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

DarkOne wrote:
samara78 wrote:
DarkOne wrote:Thus far is say the only downsides to this doll are ... non movable eyes (IMO no excuse for this, how hard is it to make a round cavity for the eye instead of half round??)...
No room behind the eye. Smaller mm is all you need with cotton backing in the back half of the eye. Be very careful not to damage her lasher doing it though.
No I don't mean you should replace them with movable round eyes, I mean DS should have made the mold to take movable round eyes. There is plenty of space 'inside the head' for eyes especially as there is no oral.
Why make full rounds when going down a couple of sizes works just as good?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Lika wrote:Just amazing samara and i am waiting for my girl to come in she just left China xD
Why thank you. I liked the prep work accosiated with getting ready for her. It kept my mind off of her not being with me right off.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Paleonaturist wrote:Lovely review for a lovely little lady! She looks amazing in that wig - and how's the fit on those outfits?!

~B., now just a little more excited for his own to arrive . . .
6 to nine months onesee fits the ecva model anyhow. kids size 11 shoe for either doll

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

DollOgler wrote:Congrats, she's super beautiful. And by the way, is that the wig you hand-made for her? I'm in awe. I wish I had your skills and your patience.
Why yes it is the wig i made. I will be sell8ling it soon as well. If interested pm me

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

rubherkitty wrote:Beautiful abdomen sculpt. Right up my alley! :wink:
Her belly and petite breasts are what lured me in.

INFORMATIONS