www.exdollus.com

DS 161 Kayla Head after one year

Reviews on DS Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
chewy

DS 161 Kayla Head after one year

Post by chewy »

In many ways this review is more important than the first review. For one thing, product reliability can now be asserted with actual clinical data.

I will let the pictures speak for herself. Kayla is as beautiful as the day she arrived. There had been no loss of her colors.
No discoloration due to clothing has been observed.
She had minimal tears on her soles and those were easily repaired with GE Supreme Silicone. The annoying chemical scent she arrived with has completely disappeared. I love the way she smells now. She also feels softer than she first arrived.

She has helped me endure some of the most difficult times in my life and continues to give me hope and serenity.
I can not said enough good things about her. Thank you so much.

If you want to comment on this review, please go here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=60316, as this review thread is locked.

INFORMATIONS