www.beautiful-dolls.com

Nikki and MaDee find Ashley and bring her home

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Ash
Doll
Doll

Re: Nikki and MaDee find Ashley and bring her home

Post by Ash »

My 1st Post

Hello TDF

I guess you will know who I am already from the story in this thread, but I will introduce myself personally. My name is Ashley or Ash to my friends. Everyone at my new home has told me that this is THE friendliest forum on the internet so please call me Ash, or Ashley, whatever makes you comfortable.

Wow, how my life changed in a couple of hours just by the kindness of 2 girls who were concerned for a stranger on a park bench. I had lost my home and only had the clothes I was wearing. I had no idea what to do or where to go. Everyone I know shouts everything at each other, but Nikki and MaDee came and spoke to me with calm gentle voices.

I went across the road to their house with them where I met Nikki's sister Ally and their other friend Dee who were both just as nice to me. I thought it was cool that these 4 girls were Japanese like my favourite METAL band. It turns out Nikki is a fan too. TBH, I thought Nikki looked kinda like a rock star when I saw her dressed in shorts, boots and black hoodie. That's so METAL. She's cool.

MaDee has a smile that I can't help but to smile back, she is so funny and has a real cheeky laugh. When they introduced me to Ally, wow, I just looked up at her in awe. Girlz got charisma. She so beautiful and didn't hesitate to sit me down to clean and bandage my knee. Well you all know these girls already but Dee, well she's sweeter than a cupcake with extra frosting.

I did get a bit worried when I found out the house belonged to DM and kinda expected him to be Japanese too, but he's not. I told the girls that guys don't like me, and when Dee said I hadn't met DM, I thought "yeah, right". When he walk in and Dee introduced me, he said hello and smiled. I was waiting for the yelling "who's this" or other stuff people yell. No, he was just as welcoming as them and not assuming at all. I didn't feel like I had to run to a room on my own or go out into the garden to get away from them. I wanted to sit where I was and listen to them talk and laugh with each other, not at each other.

Oh, I spose I should tell you, DM gave me his phone and said I should at least ring my mum to let her know I am Ok. I like to think she cares and she seemed to when I called. She said that now I'm 19 I need to grow up and do what makes me happy. Well, for the first time she's right and I am.

That first night I slept on a bed that folded out from the couch. It was so comfy and I had a GREAT sleep.

The next day, Nikki and MaDee showed me TDF on the computer and how they all do photos and videos and the blog on CoverDoll. That looks so cool. Ally said we should do a story for me moving in. Actually what you saw before was a re-enactment cause DM wasn't here to take the photo's when they first brought me home. Yeah, we were acting. I've not done that before.

For the first shots DM got me to sit on the couch like it was the park bench so he could get the lighting right and took these.

When we looked at them on the computer everyone said how good they were.

I must have done my job cause they all gasped at this one and I'm sure I saw a tear in DM's eye.

He liked the photos but said it didn't make sense that I was on the couch if it was supposed to be in the park. That's why we used the close ups, to make you think it was in the park.

Here a couple more.

Then I was supposed to cry into my hands so I did this

Ally said "God, what was that?" and everyone burst out laughing. I was a bit shocked and looked at them and realised they weren't laughing AT me but at what I did which was pretty bad acting. I was embarrassed then saw that it didn't matter and laughed with them.

I want to add this pic. It was in MaDee's GIF. It's one of the only pics you can see Ally's face. She had her back to the camera most of the time.

After we were done, DM took a couple more shots of me with Nikki and MaDee and I unbuttoned my short's cause I wear them like that now, the same as Nikki does.

Before DM took this last shot MaDee said to Nikki and me how we could make DM laugh.

Thank you for reading my 1st TDF post

♥♥Ash♥♥

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Ash!
Hey, you did great for your first posting sweetie! You got a great family now that will take care of you real good! No worries Sheila!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

G'day TDF Nation

After Ash left the other house and we found her in the park, a good friend of hers had been trying to find her. Ash's mum gave her DM's phone number and Ash was able to tell her what had happened and asked DM if it was Ok for her to come visit. She said she would come right over but had to stop off somewhere first.

Introducing Kelly

Kelly is Ash's best friend and had warned her about the last people she stayed with. On the way over she went to the other house and snuck in the back door, found Ash's backpack and clothes and left without them seeing her.

Ash was so happy to see Kelly and glad to get her stuff back.

Ash had told us all about Kelly before she rang, so we liked her right away.

I had got the camera out but Kelly was like "What's with all the photos"

Ash told her how we were doing the story of her moving in and putting it on TDF.

She then had to explain what TDF is.

"It's this really cool website for girls just like us" and we showed her on the computer.

Kelly got really excited "And you wanna put photos of ME on there?"

"That's SO COOL, I've ALWAYS wanted to do something like that"

She did a pose and I could see right away how good she was for the camera.

Ally looked at me and smiled "She's very cute"

Damn, that butt is so sweet it has a candy wrapper on it.

:multi: Like all candy, you can't have too much at once but there's more to come and it gets tastier :multi:
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

=================================================
Our youtube channel and Thread
DuDee's album of his DownUnder Girls
Humans or Dolls. I Swing both ways!

Ash
Doll
Doll

Post by Ash »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hi Ash!
Hey, you did great for your first posting sweetie! You got a great family now that will take care of you real good! No worries Sheila!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan
Hi Von and thanks, Nikki and MaDee have been showing me what to do. These girls have been so good to me, they all have, DM too.

When they first showed me TDF we looked at pics of Nina and Lila and Heather and Naomi and umm, I'm sure there was more. I don't remember, I have looked at so many lovely girls on here and I want to get to know them all. I saw Nina has 100 and something pages just for her. Is she a star? She must be. Lots of people say such nice things about her. And she IS a cutie just like DM told me.

Did you see my friend Kelly came over? She's my best friend. I was so glad to see her and introduce her to everyone especially Nikki. She's my guardian angel and she said I'm her little angel. She's so cool.

I better go, thanks again

♥♥Ash♥♥

Airrie
Doll
Doll

Post by Airrie »

Hi Ashley & Kelly!
It looks like you've both found a wonderful home ... Congratulations! :glou:
Love all your pics girls ... enjoy your new life
Hugs

Ash
Doll
Doll

Post by Ash »

Airrie wrote:Hi Ashley & Kelly!
It looks like you've both found a wonderful home ... Congratulations! :glou:
Love all your pics girls ... enjoy your new life
Hugs
Hi Airrie

It's so nice to meet you. I it here. I've not been this happy before. Kelly isn't here all the time. She shows up when she feels she needs some body. Ha Ha, get it?

I had fun doing photos. It was funny how the bandaid kept falling off my knee. DM said it was cause of the stuff I'm made of but I reckon it was all the powder they put on me. I the powder too. It feels lovely having it gently massaged on. Mmmm.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Kelly, welcome to TDF, you look so sexy and you pose like a pro. We hope to see a lot more of you. :D

Chris

PS Thank you for submitting both sweethearts to the Matrix DM. :thumbs_up:
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Kelly, welcome to TDF, you look so sexy and you pose like a pro. We hope to see a lot more of you. :D

Chris

PS Thank you for submitting both sweethearts to the Matrix DM. :thumbs_up:
Thanks Chris

I knew there was something special about this body when I saw the pics on BD's website but now they are home I'm stunned by these girls.

Ash has become our little angel and like she said Kelly only shows up when she needs some body. I hope she is here often for more photoshoots. I'm sure she will if MaDee is the photographer. She took quite a shine to both MaDee & Ally.

DM

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi DM, it´s obvious that Ash is a real angel, she´s such a sweetheart. But I do look forward to see pics of Kelly shot by MaDee as well. :D

Chris

Ash
Doll
Doll

Post by Ash »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi DM, it´s obvious that Ash is a real angel, she´s such a sweetheart. But I do look forward to see pics of Kelly shot by MaDee as well. :D

Chris
Hi Chris

You are as kind as everyone told me. That is such a nice thing to say about me. MaDee said you will be able to see her shots of Kelly on the 10th. She said you will know what that means. I don't. :? I thought she was going to put them in DM's blog on CoverDoll.

Ash
Doll
Doll

Post by Ash »

Hi TDF
I'm so happy. I wanna stand on top of a mountain and scream out to the world to tell everyone, but there are no mountains near us so I will tell you all here. I my new family so much. Each and every one of them. They have all been so kind to me.

When Kelly got my bag for me, most of my stuff was not in it so I have been short of clothes. DM got me a few things. He got me some new hair and this cute top.

He said that because it is shorter it is more practical for every day. Dee agreed with him and pointed out that mine is very similar to hers.

Ally let me use some of her lippy too.

I still feel a bit shy when I get photographed on my own rather than in a group cause I'm not sure about being the centre of attention, but everyone just tells me not to worry and it's fun, even DM.

He's not like guys I've known before. He doesn't yell or ask me or any of the girls to do things we don't want to do. They all do things, I've seen them and they're NOT shy, but they do what they do in the privacy of their home and they REALLY have fun.

They have made hints to me but not asked me directly. They know I've peeked while I pretend to watch telly. I know Kelly had some fun with MaDee and Ally when MaDee took some photos of her, but that's not for me to tell.

I really want to join in but It's not something I've done before. I feel it in my chest and my stomach feels full of cotton wool and this overwhelming feeling down there ...... you know what I mean. I get so warm and ....... well ........ wet down there, but I'm not sure about how to ask.

I will work it out. I wish I had Kelly's confidence.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Ash, thank you! Yes, don´t worry, I know what MaDee means by it. :wink:
You look great in your new top. We are very happy for you that you like your new family so much. Don´t worry about joining the ladies playing around and having fun with each other, you´ll like it a lot, no doubt about that but there´s no need to rush it. Roll with the flow, you´ll know when you are ready to jump into it. :D

Hugs from my ladies,

Chris

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

That's quite a harem... Holy cow.

Ash
Doll
Doll

Post by Ash »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Ash, thank you! Yes, don´t worry, I know what MaDee means by it. :wink:
You look great in your new top. We are very happy for you that you like your new family so much. Don´t worry about joining the ladies playing around and having fun with each other, you´ll like it a lot, no doubt about that but there´s no need to rush it. Roll with the flow, you´ll know when you are ready to jump into it. :D

Hugs from my ladies,

Chris
Hi Chris

I feel a bit silly now. I didn't know CoverDoll comes out on the 10th of each month and when I said I thought MaDee was putting Kelly's pics in the blog I got worried I had spoilt the surprise but MaDee being the kool gurl that she is said that all I did was let everyone know that the pics are in the blog and they HAVE to look out for them and it's only a couple of days away.

I always thought Kelly is beautiful but MaDee also shows her as sexy in a way which I've not really seen before but I have imagined it :oops:

Kelly did the shoot the same day she met everyone. I wish I had Kelly's confidence.

And hugs to all at your house

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Xephyr wrote:That's quite a harem... Holy cow.
Thanks Xephyr, I have decided to stop saying "this is the last one I'm getting". I said it every time before and ....... well .......... you know

DM

INFORMATIONS