SexDollAmerica.com

"Happy Thanksgiving"

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
elvis921

"Happy Thanksgiving"

Post by elvis921 »

I want to take this oppurtunity now to wish EVERYONE on this great website, a safe, and un-stressful Happy Thanksgiving.........

This is the first major holiday that I have to be apart from my Wife...
This is because she died on September 25, 2004.
She lost the fight....with cancer....
Three months before she died, She told me to get on with my life....After
the time comes...And so I am now...I'm currently seeing a Woman now,
and now my "Family" shuns me....They say, "It's too soon for that,"
but I don't care...I was at my Dentist's office today, and one assistant said, "Till death do You part" "You didnt end Your marrige, God did".
And She was right....
Fellow Humans, NEVER, EVER. take Your Spouse for granted.
Life is way too short..........
My Shar died at 58 years of age....She had a lot more years left to go...

Thanks for reading......................Elvis921
"People know this world is a wreck, we're sick & tired of being politically correct; I see through it now, but I didn't at first, the hypocrite's made it worse and worse." John Mellencamp------"Peaceful World"

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

It's funny how others always seem to think that we should live our lives to make them happy. :(

Happy Thanksgiving elvis921

deckard
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Right back at ya.

Post by deckard »

My first wife died when I was 28 and my second survived cancer, so I know where you are at right now buddy. Its your family's problem, not yours. Live your life. Also know your wife is smiling down on you. Do the best you can til you see here again so you can share new stories with her. You are in my prayers.

elvis921

Elvis' Reply

Post by elvis921 »

Thank You...........
"People know this world is a wreck, we're sick & tired of being politically correct; I see through it now, but I didn't at first, the hypocrite's made it worse and worse." John Mellencamp------"Peaceful World"

tora

Post by tora »

Hello elvis 921,
No one can do anything about what has happened in the past, one can only affect the present and future. You have a right to personal happiness; our system of government guarantees you the right to "the pursuit of happiness". All your true friends will want to see you being happy and doing the things that make you happy. If you have found a Woman who makes you happy, hang on to her, my friend, and if there are people who don't like it........find some other people who do.
You are the only one who truly knows how you feel. You are the only one who can take care of you....so do it!
Good luck, my friend. Keep us informed
tora

INFORMATIONS