sexyrealsexdolls.com

Any titfucking toys that are actually BIG?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
2min2sunset
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Any titfucking toys that are actually BIG?

Post by 2min2sunset »

Merck Foehurt wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:51 pm I tried replacing the cotton in mine with kids' toy slime, but it did not work well. The silicone is way too elastic, so the slime and gravity almost entirely dictated their shape. I was worried that it might break at points. Side note, I also tried mixing bean bag filler with the slime to reduce weight, but I discovered too late that even though it seems like it mixes well, if you let it sit for long enough the beans will float to the top and be a solid mass due to the sticky slime coating.
After removing that mess, I got a big temperpedic cube pillow and carved it into the shape of 2 boobs and put them in there. The problem with the cotton is that the air in the breast is what makes them keep their shape, so if there is any leakage they will deform, so I figured the foam will make them keep their shape no matter what. It's working well, they're just stiffer than I would want, I should have gotten normal foam instead of temperpedic foam. Although I accidentally ripped one of the boobs when I was putting the foam in :cry: I think the gel weakened where it tore too much.
Does the skin of these breast forms is thin ? adding slime or other liquid with high viscosity will make them fell softer and more realistic ?

Merck Foehurt

Post by Merck Foehurt »

2min2sunset wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:45 am Does the skin of these breast forms is thin ? adding slime or other liquid with high viscosity will make them fell softer and more realistic ?
It does make them softer and feel more realistic, but the skin is thinner in some places than others, so any liquid, no matter how viscous, will deform and stress those areas more than others.

biggesttitsonly1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by biggesttitsonly1 »

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CKW ... mid=&psc=1 - 36lbs titfuck toy with open nipple channels - $140.00

Merck Foehurt

Post by Merck Foehurt »

biggesttitsonly1 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:42 pm https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CKW ... mid=&psc=1 - 36lbs titfuck toy with open nipple channels - $140.00

Looks too good to be true.
Breast toys of that size without fuckable nipples seem to be about $800
If you buy this, please let me know what you actually get.

Although, with Amazon's 30 day return policy, this may be worth the risk, because you're basically guaranteed your money back if it is a sham.
I've seen a lot of sellers, mostly on eBay, scam the company out of money with stuff like this: They sell you a product at far less then what it's worth. They give a really long estimated shipping time. When the delivery date finally comes and goes and you receive nothing, or something cheap and nothing like you were promised, you start the process to get your money back. By this time, the company has left in such a way so they don't have to pay you what you gave them. You still get your money back, but it comes from Amazon or eBay's pocket and not the scammer.

biggesttitsonly1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by biggesttitsonly1 »

Merck Foehurt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:57 am
biggesttitsonly1 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:42 pm https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CKW ... mid=&psc=1 - 36lbs titfuck toy with open nipple channels - $140.00

Looks too good to be true.
Breast toys of that size without fuckable nipples seem to be about $800
If you buy this, please let me know what you actually get.

Although, with Amazon's 30 day return policy, this may be worth the risk, because you're basically guaranteed your money back if it is a sham.
I've seen a lot of sellers, mostly on eBay, scam the company out of money with stuff like this: They sell you a product at far less then what it's worth. They give a really long estimated shipping time. When the delivery date finally comes and goes and you receive nothing, or something cheap and nothing like you were promised, you start the process to get your money back. By this time, the company has left in such a way so they don't have to pay you what you gave them. You still get your money back, but it comes from Amazon or eBay's pocket and not the scammer.
could be or not. I have a crown peaks L cup and MRL toy. if this is legit than its a victory lol

Anon24366
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anon24366 »

I'm selling a pair of Chichifueta Rockets for $100 less than Toy Demon currently has! PM!

WaterCressHydro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WaterCressHydro »

I'm about to order Crown Peak's O Cup model soon. I own their L Cup model, and those feel absolutely amazing!

Merck Foehurt

Post by Merck Foehurt »

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CKW34Z1S?ps ... ct_details
I can't believe these actually came and are just as big as advertised.
They are solid TPE, so they're not as soft as real boobs that you get with gel filled TPE. But then again, I don't think you can get fuckable nipples on anything other than solid TPE.
They seem pretty hardy, but we'll see if they fall apart in a month or so.

bloodyside23

Post by bloodyside23 »

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CKW ... UTF8&psc=1

I've been lurking here for a while, and finally created an account, so bear with me.

I decided to pull the trigger on the huge one from Amazon.

It took about a month to get to me, and arrived packed quite well compared to some other products in this wheelhouse that I've bought before.
They're REALLY firm, but it reminds me of my prior IRL experiences with overfilled implants in a good way, but on a ridiculous scale (at least as far as I'll likely ever encounter). I absolutely have a new favorite titfucking toy, and it can't be beat for the price. Some quick math says that each breast with roughly 29" circumference is about 6700cc in volume, and weighs close to 15lb each, which makes sense. The nipple holes are deep and textured well inside, too.

Downsides: it's exactly as heavy as advertised. Not my first experience with 40-ish-lbs of silicone or TPE, but something to keep in mind if you buy a pair. The weight and size make cleaning kind of awkward, but it's not impossible.

So yeah, this is legit and I've spent more money on dumber stuff. This is probably as close as any of us will get to titfucking Allegra Cole or Redrican6k, so that helps.

INFORMATIONS