sexyrealsexdolls.com

Any titfucking toys that are actually BIG?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Any titfucking toys that are actually BIG?

Post by mrmofo44 »

Merck Foehurt wrote:$1500?! You can get a full sized doll with breasts that big for that price.
Yes but keep in mind these are custom made and never manufactured again afterwards, specifically to be paizuri or breast toys. No Doll will ever have breasts that will as good as some of these toys, but yes that is expensive as hell lol.

The hang and suppleness and how natural some of these toys feel is a sight to behold and incredible. I am lucky to have acquired the white version of the chichiyaketa before they discontinued them.

The tan version of the Chichiyaketa are a great deal at $300

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Merck Foehurt wrote:$1500?! You can get a full sized doll with breasts that big for that price.
Those tits are worth every penny.

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

Looks like the Chichiyaketa and Hiyakemae (white version) are accepting new manufacturing orders 1/1/22 from Hotpowers..

https://www.hotpowers.jp/ec/products/de ... ct_id=5807

I do not know how to order, but I believe to order like the Kongari Oppair Hiyakemae version (white version of chichiyaketa 11lbs)

It is
Nipple hardness: Bali hardness (+2)
Nipple color: Plum (CL-14)
Skin hardness: soft (-1)
Skin color: Light skin color (CL-12)

If you want to make "Hiyake Mae", please refer to it.

what it says on the website anyways after google translate

Now I am curious how the -2 feels and what I actually got from Kanojotoys, because the Tan version I got was significantly firmer than the white version. I wonder if I have the -1 or -2

Mrt116
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mrt116 »

My girls are on their way home. These are big

There’s nowhere to add an image. Is it because I’m new

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Mrt116 wrote:My girls are on their way home. These are big

I believe you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can.

Which ones did you buy?

CleavageHeavage
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CleavageHeavage »

Mrt116 wrote:My girls are on their way home. These are big

How long did the hotpowers site say shipping would take?
I picked up the 12kg Chichimoi but it says they won't ship until almost March sadly. I think they have to actually make them. It's strange because they sell out in minutes so why not just make more?

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

My Kongari Oppai Hiyakemae are still going strong..

I noticed the Tan version a bit more firm version of these are selling for only $300 on Kanojotoys, pretty good price.

I paid almost $600 for the white more gel filled versions.

https://www.kanojotoys.com/kongari-oppa ... -9239.html

Lilfrayfray
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lilfrayfray »

Goremaw wrote:
Fearlessflaw wrote:I actually own Maga Kore Minami-san Sensational Gekinyu Hole K-Cup Breasts and love them.
They are just as big if not bigger as Marie's Boobs. I think Minami-san Sensational Gekinyu Hole K-Cup Breasts
Might be the biggest on the market as of now. I have pictures but because I just joined I can't post pictures unfortunately. The Minami Sans are only 500 vs the Marie boobs that are 1,300.
I just bought it too and I'm super excited, but curious at the lack of other people who own it. I've seen so few fellow people who own it, and certainly no videos of it.

Any chance you can post some videos please ?

shadow88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by shadow88 »

mrmofo44 wrote:My Kongari Oppai Hiyakemae are still going strong..

I noticed the Tan version a bit more firm version of these are selling for only $300 on Kanojotoys, pretty good price.

I paid almost $600 for the white more gel filled versions.

https://www.kanojotoys.com/kongari-oppa ... -9239.html

Damn $600 - I wish those were available. I ended up picking up the Rockets instead. But would of loved to get the Kongari Oppai Hiyakemae (white version). Hope they re-release those in the future.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

crazy4boobs wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:32 pm 14 kg (30.8 pounds) of tits, its like you can titfuck to Lantti Irres oh my God!!!
Well i mean, ours are 15kg for a fraction of the price. $500 vs $1300 for chichimoi. Check out my profile pic or just hit this link:
http://tiddy.shop
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

Uchihanatsu

Post by Uchihanatsu »

Merck Foehurt wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:08 am I already got an interested party, so I didn't make a post in the For Sale forum, but here are some pictures that I took.
I know these are sold and long gone, but how were they for paizuris? I've long thought about getting these for a breast toy. I have the individual 6000g/pair ones (not attached and they are great) but it's frustrating because they move all over the place.

Merck Foehurt

Post by Merck Foehurt »

Uchihanatsu wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:07 am I know these are sold and long gone, but how were they for paizuris? I've long thought about getting these for a breast toy. I have the individual 6000g/pair ones (not attached and they are great) but it's frustrating because they move all over the place.
They worked great for paizuri. They are much larger than you would expect. If you're looking for a standard breast toy, I recommend the Ruby XL boob pillow. From what I've tried, they're the best when it comes to size/price, realism feel, paizuri and as a pillow. If you want something to also attach to a doll or a body pillow, you're best off with getting something like the gel-filled Softmary transgender breast forms where the tits are attached to a tube of silicone. Take it from my many attempts at upgrading dakimakuras and a fabric doll; trying to hold tits in place with a harness barely works. The straps with velcro that came with those tits I posted didn't work at all.

Uchihanatsu

Post by Uchihanatsu »

Thanks for the reply. I also bought a pair of the z cup breast forms but they are cotton filled. Now I am looking for a massive gel filled paizuri toy. I love the idea of the sheer weight and feel of the gel, but its hard to find things in europe that won't double in price with customs fees. The cotton filled z-cups are unreal, but now i want more haha

2min2sunset
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 2min2sunset »

Uchihanatsu wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:56 pm Thanks for the reply. I also bought a pair of the z cup breast forms but they are cotton filled. Now I am looking for a massive gel filled paizuri toy. I love the idea of the sheer weight and feel of the gel, but its hard to find things in europe that won't double in price with customs fees. The cotton filled z-cups are unreal, but now i want more haha
I had an idea in the past to buy the Z cup breast forms and replace the cotton with water balloon :) this might make the trick to make them more heavy and more realistic

Merck Foehurt

Post by Merck Foehurt »

I tried replacing the cotton in mine with kids' toy slime, but it did not work well. The silicone is way too elastic, so the slime and gravity almost entirely dictated their shape. I was worried that it might break at points. Side note, I also tried mixing bean bag filler with the slime to reduce weight, but I discovered too late that even though it seems like it mixes well, if you let it sit for long enough the beans will float to the top and be a solid mass due to the sticky slime coating.
After removing that mess, I got a big temperpedic cube pillow and carved it into the shape of 2 boobs and put them in there. The problem with the cotton is that the air in the breast is what makes them keep their shape, so if there is any leakage they will deform, so I figured the foam will make them keep their shape no matter what. It's working well, they're just stiffer than I would want, I should have gotten normal foam instead of temperpedic foam. Although I accidentally ripped one of the boobs when I was putting the foam in :cry: I think the gel weakened where it tore too much.

INFORMATIONS