sexyrealsexdolls.com

Any titfucking toys that are actually BIG?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
DeusDisciple
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Any titfucking toys that are actually BIG?

Post by DeusDisciple »

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you all know for anyone interested that right now during August Horny.sg has a promotional deal where any purchase over $200 is 12% off the normal price. I just bought the Marie's Boobs on their site yesterday because not only is the price only $1,250 instead of the $1,500 it is on Kanojo and other sites, but Horny.sg prices are actually listed as Singapore dollars on their site. So when you go to pay for it the conversion is less.

For me living in the United States, with the 12% discount and currency conversion I only paid $864 for them. That's not much more than the Akari's Breasts 2 listed at $823 and the Crownpeaks L-Cups listed at $800, which I would say are the closest toys in size. With the Marie's being a bit bigger than even those and the largest of all the current breast toys, I think that is a reasonable price if you buy them on Horny.sg.

I also own the Chichifueta Rocket Oppai, so when the Marie's arrive I will let you all know how they are compared to the Rockets and I'll upload a picture of them next to each other for size comparison. If anyone is interested in buying the Marie's, I would take advantage of that 12% discount before August is over. Although even without the discount, Horny.sg is still the lowest price available for the Marie's that I'm aware of.

grtasi216

Post by grtasi216 »

oh shit, word. keep us posted. absolute legend.

Le_Gentle Sir
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Le_Gentle Sir »

DeusDisciple wrote:I also own the Chichifueta Rocket Oppai, so when the Marie's arrive I will let you all know how they are compared to the Rockets and I'll upload a picture of them next to each other for size comparison. If anyone is interested in buying the Marie's, I would take advantage of that 12% discount before August is over. Although even without the discount, Horny.sg is still the lowest price available for the Marie's that I'm aware of.
Yes I would definitely love to see that because you can't find any other reviews for this toy, and that's a shame because it looks so promising.

Le_Gentle Sir
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Le_Gentle Sir »

Speaking of which, apparently hotpowers are having a sale on Marie's Huge Boobs for the first 20 people who order- https://www.hotpowers.jp/ec/products/de ... ct_id=4859

Detrick420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Detrick420 »

Any word on "Marie's Huge Boobs"? I've been very curious about these but can't seem to find any reviews. They look amazing. I just want to know how durable they are. Would hate to purchase and have them tear for the price.

lancelotthr

Post by lancelotthr »

I'm currently very interested in the Marie's huge boobs toy. I've been looking for reviews for a while now but can't seem to find any.
I would like a semi in depth review about it, what the quality is, durabilty, and in the end if they are really worth the price.

If someone has any word, review, experience on it please let me know!

oobes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by oobes »

I can no longer hold my breath! ;) please, please, it would be awesome to hear how the Marie's are. Huge thanks and MAX respect! :)
DeusDisciple wrote:Hey everyone, I wanted to let you all know for anyone interested that right now during August Horny.sg has a promotional deal where any purchase over $200 is 12% off the normal price. I just bought the Marie's Boobs on their site yesterday because not only is the price only $1,250 instead of the $1,500 it is on Kanojo and other sites, but Horny.sg prices are actually listed as Singapore dollars on their site. So when you go to pay for it the conversion is less.

For me living in the United States, with the 12% discount and currency conversion I only paid $864 for them. That's not much more than the Akari's Breasts 2 listed at $823 and the Crownpeaks L-Cups listed at $800, which I would say are the closest toys in size. With the Marie's being a bit bigger than even those and the largest of all the current breast toys, I think that is a reasonable price if you buy them on Horny.sg.

I also own the Chichifueta Rocket Oppai, so when the Marie's arrive I will let you all know how they are compared to the Rockets and I'll upload a picture of them next to each other for size comparison. If anyone is interested in buying the Marie's, I would take advantage of that 12% discount before August is over. Although even without the discount, Horny.sg is still the lowest price available for the Marie's that I'm aware of.

Alnaiimne

Post by Alnaiimne »

DeusDisciple wrote:Hey everyone, I wanted to let you all know for anyone interested that right now during August Horny.sg has a promotional deal where any purchase over $200 is 12% off the normal price. I just bought the Marie's Boobs on their site yesterday because not only is the price only $1,250 instead of the $1,500 it is on Kanojo and other sites, but Horny.sg prices are actually listed as Singapore dollars on their site. So when you go to pay for it the conversion is less.

Man I wish I would have found this sooner. I've been looking at Marie's Boobs for the past year or so...$864 USD is a big discount! I missed out X_X... I own 4 different size ones including Akari (which is amazing) but am always looking for bigger. Hope there will be another discount!

Also curious about EXPai Extra BIG Oppai - 12kg Super Z Cup Boobs. It costs a bit less than Akari's Breasts but the size is slightly bigger. Overall the width is shorter because it doesn't include the neck/collarbone section and only the breasts but the length and depth of the breasts are slightly larger.

Keemddream

Post by Keemddream »

Video of the Akaris being used.

Can anyone attest to the feeling of the akari 2s? I msged the user who is japanese and he says they are good for grope but a tad heavy for trust?

Fearlessflaw

Post by Fearlessflaw »

I actually own Maga Kore Minami-san Sensational Gekinyu Hole K-Cup Breasts and love them.
They are just as big if not bigger as Marie's Boobs. I think Minami-san Sensational Gekinyu Hole K-Cup Breasts
Might be the biggest on the market as of now. I have pictures but because I just joined I can't post pictures unfortunately. The Minami Sans are only 500 vs the Marie boobs that are 1,300.

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

I got the rare white version of the Kongari Oppai Chichiyaketa, they are less firm than the Tan ones and have more jiggly and "smothering effect". They are quite a treat to have.. incredible

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

mrmofo44 wrote:I got the rare white version of the Kongari Oppai Chichiyaketa, they are less firm than the Tan ones and have more jiggly and "smothering effect". They are quite a treat to have.. incredible

Can you post some pics. Maybe a vid?

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

The 12% sale is going on now but i dont see the currency conversion when i go to check out. Its still $1100.

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

unlovable wrote:
mrmofo44 wrote:I got the rare white version of the Kongari Oppai Chichiyaketa, they are less firm than the Tan ones and have more jiggly and "smothering effect". They are quite a treat to have.. incredible

Incoming pics of giant (but not massive) oiled up tits, one of the best products I have ever purchased, Sadly I think the white version has been discontinued as it was a special short term test product. They are much more expensive than the tan version and I have had both, the white version has more gel inside.

It is a real treat to have these soft monoliths around you, especially in a sheer top all oiled up :wink:
Attachments
20210612_155219.jpg
20210612_155219.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 1992 times
20210612_155148.jpg
20210612_155148.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 1992 times
20210612_155138.jpg
20210612_155138.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 1992 times
20210612_154915.jpg
20210612_154915.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 1992 times
20210612_154904.jpg
20210612_154904.jpg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 1992 times

Betula

Post by Betula »

mrmofo44 wrote:
unlovable wrote:

Incoming pics of giant (but not massive) oiled up tits, one of the best products I have ever purchased, Sadly I think the white version has been discontinued as it was a special short term test product. They are much more expensive than the tan version and I have had both, the white version has more gel inside.

It is a real treat to have these soft monoliths around you, especially in a sheer top all oiled up :wink:
How about compare that with the Chichifueta Rocket? It looks that there use the same material.

INFORMATIONS