www.ordoll.com

EAR RINGS IN ORDOLL DOLLS EARS

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

EAR RINGS IN ORDOLL DOLLS EARS

Post by timetraveler1 »

I have seen someone ask on here (sorry couldn't find the post) about putting ear rings in ordolls ears if it was safe or okay .
I think it would be okay and that the ears (unlike the body that has different layers of material. the ears are solid tpe material. ( ordoll can verify this with anyone. )
And since thats the case , i personally believe ear rings would be okay . although i will say this as a warning the bigger the ear ring the more chance of catching something on it and tearing the ear lobe or ear (same with nipple or belly button piercings) .
For what my opinion is worth if piercing ear lobs for ear rings , i would personally just use the small diamond ones ( for poorer people the artificial diamonds ) these can be bought on ebay or even one dollar stores . wal marts sells them for maybe 4.88 sometimes even with a necklace . :D

as far as clip on ear rings they would probably be okay to, just be aware some clip pretty tight and may deform ear lobs , they may come back to same shape later depending on how long clip on ear rings are on the doll and how tight. the same applies about longer ear rings having a greater chance of something getting caught on them and tearing the ear and or ear lob.

INFORMATIONS