www.ordoll.com

156 cm G-cup for sell

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
overload
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 156 cm G-cup for sell

Post by overload »

lazorjef, how does the new vagina design feel (the one with two chambers)? Did you get the insert version of fixed version? How hard is it to clean?

I ordered a 156-E Sherry model, fixed option, She should arrive next week, I wonder how much difficulties I'm going to have with maintenance :-) While waiting, I've "invented" my own solutions for cleaning and drying, including powerful air pump for drying (I believe much better than aquarium pump) and silica gel-based, insertable humidity absorber :-)

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Feels wonderful...magical...fixed option would be great for photographing her private parts but I don't envy you having to clean up afterwards each time....do make sure to use good hygiene practices.... enjoy - hopefully her skeleton is nice and flexible like Lara's. BTW I also purchased the Sherry (and Sasha) heads for my 156G but have not tried them yet.

The Sherry face looks super sexy. To me the face looks American like the girls I saw in San Diego on my last trip to the USA. Real hot, sexy beach blonde from San Diego. I have named my Sherry/156G combo 'Tara' after in honor of one of the sexiest women I have ever met. Tara moaned and groaned for hours so hopefully we have fun with our 'Sherrys' She was a total dirty FREAK! BTW the 156E body is super hot - you should have yourself an amazing adventure ahead....these girls are amazing fun......

By the way boys try to source some high quality sexy lingerie and other clothes for her to match her long sexy figure....

take a look at http://www.divas-club.de Super sexy clubwear from Germany

(huge range, super high quality and reasonably cheap) This stuff will fit her hot slim body perfectly! Would love you to send me some photos via PM when you get her, you are going to have a blast!

overload
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by overload »

Thanks man!
I will surely post the pics. And thanks for the link, I will check out!
I fully realize that cleaning will not be easy, however I'm not a fan of inserts of any kind, so that's why I opted for the fixed version. And that's why I'm working hard to have all the tools I need for proper hygiene :-) I will share my techniques later in "Dolls in general" section.

Massey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Massey »

Thank you for the review lazorjef!
Massey,
Canadian doll enthusiast.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Thanks for the detailed analysis and of course the great pictures of your new lady - enjoy your trip!

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

lazorjef wrote:Hello boys. Thanks for all of the positive comments about my review. As the first ever owner of this doll I thought it was important to give a detailed review so that you all had enough info to make an informed decision and also to see her in a more 'real-life' situation rather than posed studio photos.

I have a question for Zihan. It is obvious that my doll's breasts are a bit smaller than your professional studio photos. To get my girls breasts bigger is it simply a matter of injecting some air into the breasts to make them as big as the girls in your photos? I received your video, thanks - is it safe for the customer to do this procedure ie injecting air into the breasts??? I am a bit worried about doing it myself?

========================

Helllo lazorjef,

I watched your video, The breasts is not small as your pictures :razz: :razz: :razz: and she looks very very soft . :haha4:
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

lazorjef wrote:You can see that ORDoll did NOT put any air into my girl Lara's breasts, hence why they appear 1-2 cup sizes smaller. I assume then that this means as a potential purchaser of the OR156cm you need to decide if you prefer either

1-The slightly smaller sized breasts (which are still really nice, but a bit smaller than G-Cup, probably more like E or F Cup) which are bouncy and jiggly.....

OR 2-You get the breast filled with some air by ORDoll BEFORE they ship the doll to you so that the breasts MATCH the size of ORDoll's professional photos on their website...(REMEMBERING THAT IF THE AIR IS INJECTED THE LARGER BREASTS WILL NOT BE SO JIGGLY AND BOUNCY)......

OR 3- You purchase the doll with the slightly SMALLER breasts (ie E-F Cup, without the air injected) and then decide later whether you want to keep the smaller breasts or manually insert the air yourself.

These look like the three possible options. Zihan can you please confirm that this is correct? How much bounciness and jiggleness will be lost if the breasts are filled with air?

By the way - I must admit that I was actually quite dissapointed when I first saw her breasts as they are much smaller than what I had hoped for, but after our first session, I must say that they are really beautiful, and reasonably bouncy and jiggly so I am not sure if I want to increase the size but lessen the jigglyness....decisions.....

ALSO BOYS - THE TANNED SKIN TONE LOOKS AMAZING!
==============================

Thank you Jeff
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Darkangel65 wrote:
lazorjef wrote:You can see that ORDoll did NOT put any air into my girl Lara's breasts, hence why they appear 1-2 cup sizes smaller. I assume then that this means as a potential purchaser of the OR156cm you need to decide if you prefer either

1-The slightly smaller sized breasts (which are still really nice, but a bit smaller than G-Cup, probably more like E or F Cup) which are bouncy and jiggly.....

OR 2-You get the breast filled with some air by ORDoll BEFORE they ship the doll to you so that the breasts MATCH the size of ORDoll's professional photos on their website...(REMEMBERING THAT IF THE AIR IS INJECTED THE LARGER BREASTS WILL NOT BE SO JIGGLY AND BOUNCY)......

OR 3- You purchase the doll with the slightly SMALLER breasts (ie E-F Cup, without the air injected) and then decide later whether you want to keep the smaller breasts or manually insert the air yourself.

These look like the three possible options. Zihan can you please confirm that this is correct? How much bounciness and jiggleness will be lost if the breasts are filled with air?

By the way - I must admit that I was actually quite dissapointed when I first saw her breasts as they are much smaller than what I had hoped for, but after our first session, I must say that they are really beautiful, and reasonably bouncy and jiggly so I am not sure if I want to increase the size but lessen the jigglyness....decisions.....

I'm confused now.....or doll can we see pictures of your lovely doll without air injected please....
============================

Hello Darkangel65,

lazorjef ''s doll didnt put any air in her breasts, We took some pictures of his doll to confirm by him before we send the doll to him, he bought two heads( one is Linda ,another is Sasha), I would like to send the pictures to you.

please check the pictures.
Attachments
I took this picture by mobile from staging
I took this picture by mobile from staging
2.jpg (99.41 KiB) Viewed 1335 times
lazorjef's doll with Sasha head, he bought two heads
lazorjef's doll with Sasha head, he bought two heads
b4031a09-1016-4790-902c-a8819b5bbdb8.jpg (31.93 KiB) Viewed 1335 times

tyrellkao666666
Ex-Member

Post by tyrellkao666666 »

Hey I saw the picture posted on the website and the doll Lazorjef received. Besides the breast size being much smaller in the pictures. Why does the asshole look different as well. It looked like it had more detail in the photo shoots.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Darkangel65 wrote:
ORdoll wrote:
buttoncock wrote:More pictures please!! :)
=======================

This is Mary pictures please have a look.
Are these breasts in these photos as the doll comes out of the mold without breasts air injected?
========================

yes ,it is without air dear

Zihan

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

[quote="tyrellkao666666"]Hey I saw the picture posted on the website and the doll Lazorjef received. Besides the breast size being much smaller in the pictures. Why does the asshole look different as well. It looked like it had more detail in the photo shoots.[/q

=========================

Hello tyrellkao666666,

Maybe just we took the pictures with different angle, We design the 156cm G-cup vagina, anal and nipple and nipple area very careful, you can see the model design and our pictures

I will send the video to you Monday.

Please have a look about the vagina and anal pictures

Thank you

Joyce
Attachments
vagina and anal
vagina and anal
EDI_5376.jpg (320.99 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
vagina and anal
vagina and anal
EDI_5364.jpg (94.65 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
breasts style ,size,nipple and area design
breasts style ,size,nipple and area design
QQ图片20160421081625.jpg (105.78 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
vagina model
vagina model
QQ图片20160419101401.jpg (159.49 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
vagina model
vagina model
QQ图片20160421081548.jpg (159.49 KiB) Viewed 1298 times

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

ORdoll wrote:
tyrellkao666666 wrote:Hey I saw the picture posted on the website and the doll Lazorjef received. Besides the breast size being much smaller in the pictures. Why does the asshole look different as well. It looked like it had more detail in the photo shoots.[/q

=========================

Hello tyrellkao666666,

Maybe just we took the pictures with different angle, We design the 156cm G-cup vagina, anal and nipple and nipple area very careful, you can see the model design and our pictures

I will send the video to you Monday.

Please have a look about the vagina and anal pictures

Thank you

Joyce
Attachments
EDI_5372.jpg
EDI_5372.jpg (3.77 MiB) Viewed 1297 times
EDI_5376.jpg
EDI_5376.jpg (312.31 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
EDI_5375.jpg
EDI_5375.jpg (116.55 KiB) Viewed 1297 times

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

lazorjef wrote:Boys - it looks like it comes down to four main choices as far as us big breast TPE lovers are concerned (there are some others but I will focus on the main four options)

OF COURSE - PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU GIVE YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD, THAT WE ARE ON THE ORDOLL WEBSITE AND WE ARE HERE TO GIVE OUR POSITIVE THOUGHTS ON WHY THE NEW OR156CM IS SO AMAZING AND PROMOTE THIS WONDERFUL PRODUCT TO OTHER DOLL LOVERS IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW DOLL PURCHASE!

This is my ranking (my opinion only, to be used as a guide) Remember that I have the WM140 the OR156 and the WM165. Of course I have posted my thoughts here because in overall balance (even though I wanted bigger breasts on my doll) I honestly believe that the new OR156 is the superior option for any big boob lover who is currently looking to purchase a new big-bust doll.

9.4/10 - ORdoll156 (as per this thread)
-AMAZING realism
-Beautiful hands and fingers
-Compatible with (most) OR and WM heads so massive flexibility options.
-Available in AWESOME tanned skin colour or beautiful natural 'realistic' skin tone
-Breasts can be either E/F Cup and quite jiggly and bouncy OR G-Cup and bit firmer
-Very nice butt - bigger and curvier than the WM165cm scrawny skinny butt. Great for photos and doggy woof woof fun.
-Great flexibility and range of movement
-Nipples, areola and vagina look (and FEEL) very nice (especially in TAN color-OMG!)
-Very busty (but not too big) which means good fitting clothes are easier to find (compared to the massive K-Cup from WM)
-Weight is slightly heavy at 30kgs (probably 31-32kgs with head) but still ok and her excellent flexibility offsets the heavy weight somewhat

With regards to sexy clothes shopping, this girl from ORDoll could be the ultimate for us big-bust lovers whilst still being realistic and practical regarding moving and dressing her for photoshoots and playtime. On balance she is probably the best of the four main options, especially if you love taking photos in sexy clothes as the WM165K-Cup is harder to shop for. (Also the super massive floppy breasts of the WM165K may actually be TOO BIG for some people- not for me - love them!)

Second place 9.1/10 WM165cm K-Cup
-CRAZY TOTALLY INSANE huge titties - super huge and crazy fun to play with if you are a lover of super huge big FLOPPY TITTIES.
-Beautiful hands and fingers
-Available in AWESOME tanned skin colour or beautiful natural 'realistic' skin tone
-Massive huge tits look TOTALLY AWESOME in swimwear, bras, tops etc (IF YOU CAN FIND CLOTHES THAT FIT PROPERLY - they are out there but they are just harder to find but SUPER SEXY if you can find suitable stuff- in this case the ORDoll will be MUCH EASIER TO FIND SEXY CLOTHES THAT FIT WELL FOR PHOTOS AND PLAYTIME
-Skinnier butt than the OR156 - butt is still nice but is basically like nearly all other TPE dolls ie TOO SKINNY (here the ORDoll wins again, although the WM165K butt is still fine but the OR156 is bigger and curvier and nice to grab onto
-SUPER AWESOME for breast sex! If this is your thing than the WM165 is paradise although it looks like the ORDoll will also be fantastic (and the WM155 and WM161 also)
-Great flexibility and range of movement (OR156 is slightly better but very close- both excellent)
-Weight is slightly heavy at 30kgs (probably 31-32 with head) but still ok and her excellent flexibility offsets the heavy weight somewhat (same as OR156)

So for me personally I totally adore my 165KCup BUT this will not be everyone's cup of tea - the massive breasts really flop around without a bra, for me this is magical and amazing but it will not be for everyone, also she will be much harder to shop for compared to the ORG-Cup so again in regard to clothes shopping and photo taking the ORDoll will be much easier and thus potentially more satisfying.

8.7/10 - New super busty WM161cm (approx F/G cup) (Do not own)
Of course as I do not own one I can only make an estimated guess
-BREASTS LOOK AMAZING - I would imagine that they would be absolutely magnificent to photograph and play with - very similar to our wonderful OR156.
-Very nice curvy butt
-Very busty (but not too big) which means good fitting clothes are easier to find (compared to the massive K-Cup from WM)
-THE WEIGHT!!! 37KGS!! are you serious??? How can ORdoll keep their doll to about 30kgs and WM can keep their 165cm doll (4cms taller and with KCup titties) 6-7kgs lighter? I know that the step up from the 24kg WM140 to the 30kg OR156 and WM165 is definitely noticeable so I would imagine going up another 6-7kgs would be simply too much for many people out there. Like the OR156 and the WM165 we assume that the new WM161 would have improved flexibility and skeletal movement BUT 37kgs SERIOUSLY? The big strong boys like TOOTS might be able to handle the extra weight but after having read so many comments from people struggling with dolls in the 120-140cm, 20-25kg range, have WM limited their potential market by making her so damned heavy? I have significant back/neck/shoulder issues but I have managed ok with the 30kg girls but I am not sure if I would want to go much heavier than that..... boy she sure does look amazingly sexy though...........

8.6/10 - The ever popular 'fantasy barbie doll' WM155DD Cup (Do not own)
Most big breast lovers salivated when we first saw this marvelous creation. Super sexy with massive tits... what is there not to like... plenty actually....
-How about a ridiculously skinny waist that all knickers, jeans, pants, short, skirts all fall down of as no adult clothes would properly fit her 16inch waist. Ok then lets be even more weird and pervy than we already are and lets get our pants and underwear from the 'GIRLS' clothing section so that we can actually get something to fit her 16inch waist.....as if we dont already feel perverted enough buying clothes for a bloody doll!
-How about stupidly high nipple placement?
Apart from these two things I must admit I was blown away when I first saw her - I though WOW! super hot and sexy! Especially with the super sexy "Barbie" Face (face WM46) How could any big breast lover NOT be turned on by her? She is perfect if you want a pure fantasy type Jessica Rabbit girlfriend. If this is what you want then fine - go and buy her tomorrow. Personally I am glad that I waited as the OR156 and WM165 are far superior in my opinion.

But I think there is clearly now a better option - For those wanting the most realistic doll the closely imitates the ultimate big busted goddess then the OR156 appears (on overall balance) to be the latest and greatest option. It is only my personal opinion and I would be very interested in hearing others thoughts on this matter (remembering that we are trying to promote the ORdoll on this thread)

I totally am in love with the WM165 super mega K-Cup breasts but as an OVERALL balance the ORdoll is fairly clearly the winner. Equal second biggest breasts (similar to WM161) perfect body/breast shape for great photoshoots and playtime, Super realistic hands and fingers, Equal best butt (tied with the WM161) Option to get either E/F cup super jiggly or bigger G-Cup, Manageable 30kg weight compared to super heavy WM161 37kgs. Excellently positioned nipples (much better than stupid nipple placement on the WM155DD Cup Barbie doll), Nipples are slightly nicer than the WM165 and much better than the WM155 - we can see from the OR pics on this thread how amazing the nipples/areolas and vagina looks.

In summary - I would buy the WM161 tomorrow if it weighed only 30kgs and I would also be reasonably happy with the WM155DD cup IF it was the only option available but I think that we can all see by the recently posted pictures that this new OR156cm is (once again) on overall balance, the best option if you only want (or can afford) to purchase just one of these four dolls..........of course you could simply just buy one of each.........

TO ZIHAN - I HOPE THAT THIS HELPS YOU SELL MORE OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEW DOLL AND THANK YOU FOR THE HONOR OF BEING THE FIRST PERSON IN THE WORLD TO HAVE THIS WONDERFUL NEW LADY

TO THE OTHER MEMBERS ON THIS THREAD - I HOPE THAT MY PHOTOS AND DETAILED MESSAGES HELP YOU MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION REGARDING YOUR NEXT PURCHASE.

One last note before I go - not sure if I will be posting any more stuff here for a while. Hopefully I have made your next purchase easier to decide upon.... I will leave you with this thought... in a few days I leave for a one month road trip with both my OR156 and WM165.... ONE MONTH OF PHOTO SESSIONS AND RUMPY PUMPY WITH MY TWO SUPER BUSTY GODDESSES.....HOPE YOU ARE JEALOUS.....SUCKERS! -LOL-

=================================

Thank you share your thought with us!!!!

:glou:

zihan

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

lazorjef wrote:Feels wonderful...magical...fixed option would be great for photographing her private parts but I don't envy you having to clean up afterwards each time....do make sure to use good hygiene practices.... enjoy - hopefully her skeleton is nice and flexible like Lara's. BTW I also purchased the Sherry (and Sasha) heads for my 156G but have not tried them yet.

The Sherry face looks super sexy. To me the face looks American like the girls I saw in San Diego on my last trip to the USA. Real hot, sexy beach blonde from San Diego. I have named my Sherry/156G combo 'Tara' after in honor of one of the sexiest women I have ever met. Tara moaned and groaned for hours so hopefully we have fun with our 'Sherrys' She was a total dirty FREAK! BTW the 156E body is super hot - you should have yourself an amazing adventure ahead....these girls are amazing fun......

By the way boys try to source some high quality sexy lingerie and other clothes for her to match her long sexy figure....

take a look at http://www.divas-club.de Super sexy clubwear from Germany

(huge range, super high quality and reasonably cheap) This stuff will fit her hot slim body perfectly! Would love you to send me some photos via PM when you get her, you are going to have a blast!
======================

Enjoy your ladies and have a safe & great vacation!!!

Zihan

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

ORdoll wrote:
Darkangel65 wrote:

I'm confused now.....or doll can we see pictures of your lovely doll without air injected please....
============================

Hello Darkangel65,

lazorjef ''s doll didnt put any air in her breasts, We took some pictures of his doll to confirm by him before we send the doll to him, he bought two heads( one is Linda ,another is Sasha), I would like to send the pictures to you.

please check the pictures.
so I'm really confused now....id the pictures here with enlarged air breasts...I don't want to buy if breasts are smaller then what you are stating in your promotion pictures.....
That's giving a false information out about your product otherwise
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

INFORMATIONS