www.ordoll.com

Poll: Soft bigger Bubble Butt, or Standard TPE Butt???

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com

Read post: Choose Bubble Butt, or Standard Butt.

Bubble Butt, I don't mind taking extra care of her precious butt.
80%
Standard Butt, I don't want do have to worry about ass shapes, or leaving her sitting on a chair.
20%

Total votes: 70

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Poll: Soft bigger Bubble Butt, or Standard TPE Butt???

Post by thelionking »

If there is any major change to TPE dolls, I believe it needs to be a correctly placed genitalia...even if it means no anus hole.
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

bootylover24, i like the effects of the butt shaking in the video you posted , to me that much jiggling would be fine on a butt , "IF" the doll company can do it with out it being to soft , if they can afford the research and development they should do it first on a prototype then test it in variouse positions keeping close track and pictures etc. of the effects of sitting , how long before doll developes problems in butt deforming . etc. I know many people want something innovative and exciting on the market as fast as they can get it, but what good is it , if it hasn't been checked and tested first , if the product ends up bad and people find out they are not going to buy it.
I think the jiggly butt is a great idea as i said the more realism the better , but the companies in creating something like this needs to test it first and see if it has a formula that will give an eceptable time of sitting without deforming (or standing ) then they will be able to tell future buyers because this new doll has the jiggly butt it cannot be left sitting for more then two days ( or whatever the time may be ) this way the customer has a good idea of what to do and if he wants this doll or a regular butt doll . :D
I am hoping the doll companies are reading this and understand what i am saying . :)

THIS POLL SAYS : Bubble Butt, I don't mind taking extra care of her precious butt.
Standard Butt, I don't want do have to worry about ass shapes, or leaving her sitting on a chair.
BUT WITHOUT KNOWING AS I MENTIONED THE ANSWER TO HOW LONG I CAN LEAVE A DOLL SITTING OR STANDING WITH A BUBBLE BUTT (SOFTER BUTT) I CAN'T ANSWER THE POLL .

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

timetraveler1 wrote:bootylover24, i like the effects of the butt shaking in the video you posted , to me that much jiggling would be fine on a butt , "IF" the doll company can do it with out it being to soft , if they can afford the research and development they should do it first on a prototype then test it in variouse positions keeping close track and pictures etc. of the effects of sitting , how long before doll developes problems in butt deforming . etc. I know many people want something innovative and exciting on the market as fast as they can get it, but what good is it , if it hasn't been checked and tested first , if the product ends up bad and people find out they are not going to buy it.
I think the jiggly butt is a great idea as i said the more realism the better , but the companies in creating something like this needs to test it first and see if it has a formula that will give an eceptable time of sitting without deforming (or standing ) then they will be able to tell future buyers because this new doll has the jiggly butt it cannot be left sitting for more then two days ( or whatever the time may be ) this way the customer has a good idea of what to do and if he wants this doll or a regular butt doll . :D
I am hoping the doll companies are reading this and understand what i am saying . :)

THIS POLL SAYS : Bubble Butt, I don't mind taking extra care of her precious butt.
BUT WITHOUT KNOWING AS I MENTIONED THE ANSWER TO HOW LONG I CAN LEAVE A DOLL SITTING OR STANDING WITH A BUBBLE BUTT (SOFTER BUTT) I CAN'T ANSWER THE POLL .
I assumed the poll question suggested that the doll couldn't sit on a chair for long, even a day.

I have only had a ORDOLL, and the TPE I would say is hard. Seems harder then WM Doll videos I have seen, and others.

My Sili Doll's TPE is very soft, but it might be close or the same to some of these other manufacturers TPE. IDK. Yet, it creases as much as my ORDOLL, and creases go away at the same rate. Though I have not allowed any super creases, I know how to take care of my doll. She never lays on any hard surface.

My point is I personally don't give a shit about not being able to do such, as long as I have the sculpted bubble butt with it's softness. So answer A

For me now with dolls, once you go bubble, you never go back. Feeling her super soft bubble butt against my pelvis is ultra realistic, and extraordinary arousing to me. I mean you dim the lights just a bit, and your having sex with someone thats VERY HOT. Not even close to my life size ORDOLL. Sitting on lap...wow

Unlike others here I'm sure. A doll like this fills my pros more then cons.

LikenCurves
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LikenCurves »

^ Exactly. Very nice.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

I am concerned about something and would like to know about TPE soft/hard mix. I have a 155 cm and have owned 2 156 ORDolls. I know for a fact because I've owned both that the ORDoll is softer than my 155. I know WM makes ORDoll products and would like to know if they make ORDoll with the softer mix or is it just with like the TAN TPE that makes a difference in softness. 168 doll house uses the Hard mix and states it's more duable but I don't believe the hard mix is more durable because the harder the TPE the more strain on the material when stretching. Please would ORDoll tell us about this??
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

The whole reason I purchased TPE is for the softness and realism of the material and would want the Soft mix Only.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM