Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

So uh... I guess I'm going to be a doll owner soon

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

zyzril
Apprentice
Apprentice

So uh... I guess I'm going to be a doll owner soon

Post by zyzril »

Hi. I just very recently found this place, and started looking into all this love doll stuff. Some things happened and I got to that point where I just felt that I could really, really use some form of intimacy and companionship and I'm a bit of a shut in... a lot of a shut in. I checked out a few different doll options and realdolls and boytoydolls seemed the most visually appealing to me, but really what made me so interested and eventually pushed me over the edge to make a decision was just seeing how people on this forum are so enthusiastic about their dolls, along with all the everyday photos of dolls which is more telling than any store catalog.

The steep cost was definitely making me hold back, but then the March sale happened and I figured what the hell. The time is now! So I bought a BT Hybrid Sai with light skin, light makeup and detailed kush green eyes.

So I'm not sure if doll ownership is for me, if I've done something incredibly stupid, or if this might be just what I need. I guess I'll find out in about 2 months.

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: So uh... I guess I'm going to be a doll owner soon

Post by Dolls to the walls »

zyzril,

There is a very good chance you just made the best decision of your life. I adore my BT :wink:

Give it a good amount of time and before you know it, something strange and wonderful may happen.

For people that keep to themselves the Sili girls are more than just sex dolls, they take on a personality
of their own, you might even fall for her...

Right off the bat, make sure and get yourself an electric blanket to keep her in. There is nothing better than a warm sexy girl
to snuggle up to.

:glou:

DTW

zyzril
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by zyzril »

I don't know if I'm ready to jump into the deep water yet but I really hope I made a good decision. If anything... I already know I could get way too into dressing her, I just think of the embarrassing number of hours I've spent playing dressup in games like the sims.

Oh I already ordered up a simple outfit for her so I'll have that ready. Some sneakers, socks, shorts, a skater dress and hoodie I thought looked neat. I'm already getting into it, uh oh.

But I hadn't even thought about that electric blanket, so now I wonder what else I might need to order to have on hand for the big day she gets here, I do want to be prepared. :oops:

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Congratulations ! I have never regretted any doll purchase I have ever made due to my own desires, I have had inferior produced dolls that have caused me grief, this should not be the case with the type of doll you will have, sounds like you are are not totally confidant In your doll purchase decision, probably a smaller starter doll would have been a better first doll to see if you like it or not.

Domonique
Doll
Doll

Post by Domonique »

Congrats!!! We can't wait to meet her!!
Whip it, whip it good...
My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7285

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF, zyzril! :)
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Congratulations and Welcome to TDF, zyzril.

We can't wait to see your new girl.

Kimbrafan

Post by Kimbrafan »

zyzril wrote:Hi. I just very recently found this place, and started looking into all this love doll stuff. Some things happened and I got to that point where I just felt that I could really, really use some form of intimacy and companionship and I'm a bit of a shut in... a lot of a shut in. I checked out a few different doll options and realdolls and boytoydolls seemed the most visually appealing to me, but really what made me so interested and eventually pushed me over the edge to make a decision was just seeing how people on this forum are so enthusiastic about their dolls, along with all the everyday photos of dolls which is more telling than any store catalog.

The steep cost was definitely making me hold back, but then the March sale happened and I figured what the hell. The time is now! So I bought a BT Hybrid Sai with light skin, light makeup and detailed kush green eyes.

So I'm not sure if doll ownership is for me, if I've done something incredibly stupid, or if this might be just what I need. I guess I'll find out in about 2 months.
I think you made a good decion selecting a doll with features your attracted to.

Be optimistic about it! :)

Worst comes to worst it will help you become a better lover and better in bed for whenever a pretty lady comes into your life

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Dang, its happened before, I don't need another doll, I don't need another doll,....
<em>I know the good artist</em>

zyzril
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by zyzril »

Wow. Everyone is so supportive here, I'm feeling a little less like I suddenly went insane and a bit more confident about my decision... As I've been getting some clothes and things I even find myself thinking of a good name, a little backstory for her even in advance. Kind of getting into it without even thinking about it.

So okay last one til she gets here (probably end of may-ish), I'm buying clothes, and now I know about the electric blanket thing... So are there any other items I should be getting so I have at the ready? Also something I've been wondering is storage, so I know you don't want to leave it on the gel implants, so upright would be best? I was planning on using the box she comes in, setting it upright in a small closet in the bedroom. Don't know if that'll work out or not.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

zyzril wrote:So I'm not sure if doll ownership is for me, if I've done something incredibly stupid, or if this might be just what I need. I guess I'll find out in about 2 months.
Congratz and welcome to the forum!

Even if you find that dolls are not for you, you haven't done anything stupid. Quite the opposite, you are seeking a solution to a situation which is making you unhappy.

If you find happiness it's money well spent.

But even if dolls are not for you, you can sell the doll in the sale section here at TDF. Sure you might sell her for a bit of a loss but you will have learned something new about yourself and that's always a good thing and money well spent also.
My Doll Album is here!

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Congrats on the new addition to the family and leave it to Stacy to put the dot on the exclamation point!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

zyzril wrote:Also something I've been wondering is storage, so I know you don't want to leave it on the gel implants, so upright would be best? I was planning on using the box she comes in, setting it upright in a small closet in the bedroom. Don't know if that'll work out or not.
Boy Toy Dolls ship in a heavy duty cardboard crate. They are very sturdy but not ideal for storing the doll upright.

The doll will come with an eye hook and a hanging bracket which you can attach to the closet will and hang her from. Hopefully that will work for you.

Or you can buy a stand. Or build one, check out the home made stands in the forums.
My Doll Album is here!

zyzril
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by zyzril »

ks wrote:
zyzril wrote:Also something I've been wondering is storage, so I know you don't want to leave it on the gel implants, so upright would be best? I was planning on using the box she comes in, setting it upright in a small closet in the bedroom. Don't know if that'll work out or not.
Boy Toy Dolls ship in a heavy duty cardboard crate. They are very sturdy but not ideal for storing the doll upright.

The doll will come with an eye hook and a hanging bracket which you can attach to the closet will and hang her from. Hopefully that will work for you.

Or you can buy a stand. Or build one, check out the home made stands in the forums.
Okay that makes me concerned, so I guess I'll buy one of the tripod stands from the BT website since I'm not much of a handyman, now I'm not sure if it will fit in the closet I had in mind, or if I'll have to clean out one of the bigger closets, or even use a room for it.

Let's see... heres the closet I had in mind I guess I just put a link to the image. -> http://i.imgur.com/eA6Q9zE.jpg

INFORMATIONS