Starpery.com

My Size Barbie Mod - 3d Print files for Download

Got an idea? Need an invention?
MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: My Size Barbie Mod - 3d Print files for Download

Post by MannequinFan »

P00tiee wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:09 pm Heyo MannequinFan, I have posted here in hopes that SFembot would respond but no luck, I am hoping you or someone on this thread still has the 3D print files/pdfs? The original ones posted are not working any longer; I am looking specifically for the Nipple file, any help would be great thanks!
Hi P00tiee,

I downloaded one of the files and they are still working here on my end. You need to change the .pdf file extension to .zip after you download.
FYI, the dolls you linked in your previous post are not the My SIze Barbie. The MSB is 6" taller (+/-38").
Unfortunately the parts will not work for those dolls. 😟

P00tiee
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by P00tiee »

Thanks for responding! I was beginning to think I wasn’t going to get a response in this thread. Unfortunately I couldn’t land a MSB but figured some mods, specifically the nipple mod, may work on the 32” dolls I shared previously. As someone who is new to this hobby, would you recommend any additional threads where I may find knowledge on modding my 32” dolls?

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

P00tiee wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:23 pm Thanks for responding! I was beginning to think I wasn’t going to get a response in this thread. Unfortunately I couldn’t land a MSB but figured some mods, specifically the nipple mod, may work on the 32” dolls I shared previously. As someone who is new to this hobby, would you recommend any additional threads where I may find knowledge on modding my 32” dolls?
Sorry for not responding sooner. Not sure how I missed your comment back in June. Been really busy lately keeping up with EME orders.
All the mods here would be too big to fit a 32" doll. I don't really have a nipple mod for the MSB, just the mod for bigger boobs.
Unfortunately I don't know of anyone doing mods for the 32" dolls.

syyd9
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by syyd9 »

Hello, I super love the extended leg mod, the arches foot and any of the high heel shoes available.

Where can I get the files to print these mods ?

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

syyd9 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:38 am Hello, I super love the extended leg mod, the arches foot and any of the high heel shoes available.

Where can I get the files to print these mods ?
Hi Syyd, unfortunately I don't have the files for the extended legs. That was SFembot's work.
You might try PMing him to see if he will share the files. He hasn't posted in over 2 years though so not sure if he is still around. :(

syyd9
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by syyd9 »

Thanks for the reply

vegetarules
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vegetarules »

I can't seem to find the link for the b-cup version. Am I just blind? If you still have this file could you please share it with me, Thank you.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

vegetarules wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:47 pm I can't seem to find the link for the b-cup version. Am I just blind? If you still have this file could you please share it with me, Thank you.
Here you go, change the .pdf extension to .zip after downloading and extract...
b-cup.pdf
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 21 times

There's 4 pieces - dowel together with 1/8" wood dowels...
assembly.jpg
assembly.jpg (28.13 KiB) Viewed 606 times

vegetarules
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vegetarules »

Thank You so much 🙏

vegetarules
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vegetarules »

Could you please tell me what type of 3D print medium I should use for the Barbie breasts. Thank you

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

vegetarules wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:48 pm Could you please tell me what type of 3D print medium I should use for the Barbie breasts. Thank you
I print with ABS exclusively, so that's what I would recommend. The Barbie's are made with a similar type of plastic.
What kind of printer do you have?

vegetarules
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vegetarules »

That's my problem. I am currently searching for a vendor in my area. The first questions asked of me are material and color. Then I send them the file and then they say, Sorry we don't do that kind of thing here😞

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

vegetarules wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:39 am That's my problem. I am currently searching for a vendor in my area. The first questions asked of me are material and color. Then I send them the file and then they say, Sorry we don't do that kind of thing here😞
I could print them for you if you're in U.S.. Just shoot me an email at mf.creations.shop@gmail.com and we can discuss.

INFORMATIONS