SexDollAmerica.com

Dollforum Network Problem - Round II

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Dollforum Network Problem - Round II

Post by Ishtaria »

Hi Folks,

I've had a trouble ticket in to our data center for a couple of hours now, and I just got off of the phone with them.

They are experiencing more internal network problems, and they told me that they've been working on it for the past 4 hours. Our access has been sluggish, and occasionally the server has been cut off from the internet.

I really hope they get this worked out quickly. :(

Thanks and I'm sorry for the difficulty we are experiencing.

Ish

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

Thanks Ish, for all of your personal time that you are spending on this prob....we all appriciate it :thumbs_up:

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

Thannk You midnight :)

I'm happy to be able to do it.

Ish

silicomorphos
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by silicomorphos »

I found other web sites also to be very slow or to cut me of from the server the last week.
I do not know if the same problem that Tdf has other sites have,but last week realy 70% of the sites that i visited were extremly slow.
Thank you for the infos regarding TDF's situation.

Work now , to solve the problems,because when your RD will come home ,we will loose you for a while.

(I hope not the same ,as we lost George66,George67,Emma,Emma of Abyss..... :!: George what happened to you.So many names and we can not find you anywhere!I feel,I lost 1,2,3,4...members with your absence! :cry:)

S.D
Former owner of Nicolina / Tracy

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

I'm not sure if this is why you have noticed problems, but there has been a lot of internet hacking going on. That's one of the reasons the TDF pages have been loading slowly. The toy store company was under attack and then had to take drastic measures to over come it. But they don't respond quickly all of the time now. And the browser won't finish drawing the page until it gets an answer (ad) back from the toy store.

That's what has been so frustrating, so many things have been going wrong that we don't have control over.

Anyway, I'm going to take a week off when I first get my doll, and then back to work, :D

;)

Ish

Perry
Ex-Member

Post by Perry »

Hi Ish,

Thank you very much for the update. It eases the frustration to hear what's going on and what's being done about it.

TDF does seem to be loading at about normal speed for me this morning.

I really appreciate all the work you do behind the scenes.

Thanks!

Perry

INFORMATIONS