www.wmdolls.com

Sexdollwarehouse (banned site)

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Stormhb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Sexdollwarehouse

Post by Stormhb »

The seller offered me $289 refund to close my claim. I paid $489. I contemplating taking the the $289 as opposed to potentially getting nothing. I decided to stick to my guns and go for a full refund. Not only did they lie to me about what they were selling, but what I recieved had a puncture hole in it. The hole is of such a size that it may not be able to be patched. So basically I got a defective item which was nothing close to what I was trying to order in the first place. PayPal says that they're doing their internal investigation. I gave them a link to the website and item I purchased. I offered to send them a picture if they need be of what i received.. I am hoping I will get my money back call me if I don't it'll be the biggest rip off I've ever had online before. And unusable piece of junk that is defective.

I opened the claim before I receive the item explaining to PayPal what I had read about the site. And that the seller refuse to cancel the order. What a nightmare.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Stormhb, You should get your money, just like the rest of us! Good for you to stick to your guns!!!! I think the problem with this so called (scam of a site-sexdollwarehouse)!! is that not everyone comes forward, so they figure it's worth it to them to do a few refunds, and still stay in business to scam the rest of the people! I'm sure that's their game! You figure, if they sell 10 Dolls (blow-up) and refund 1, then they still are making a killing!!! They count on people being embarrassed and not wanting to come forward! So hopefully this thread will save some and give courage to those reading it and already got scammed and will now rethink it and come forward!! It's our life, hold your head up, and take back the power within you!! I am standing tall today and wish everyone NEW HEIGHTS! ty, irishgirl in waiting.. :whistle:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Knightmar

Post by Knightmar »

I am New to this forum and noticed this thread Too late for me. I also was scammed by sexdollwarehouse and have opened a dispute through my credit card company. I can't begin to list all the Wrong decisions I made buying from SDW. I wish I would have paid thru paypal instead of a credit card directly and did more research even though they don't show up on any BBB reports. They use a lot of different names which might help explain why they are hard to shut down. If I lose the dispute, I will throw that F...... blow up doll which I have not opened away.
My Doll Family
135 CM Tan YH elf :BCD
135 CM YL Tan Shael pre owned
140 CM WM Tan Daisy :RLSD switched to Tan 88 head :SRSD
145 CM WM Tan Izumi :RLSD
145 CM Doll4Ever Honey Light Bella :BCD

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Knightmar, Sorry that you also got scammed, but don't give up!! Try and see if you can get your money back! Even though I paid with PayPal and you used a credit card, I don't know how the bank thing works, but try and dispute it through your bank! You never know! Read all the posts here and elsewhere! You might find some answers. DON'T throw the Blow-up Doll away!! There are people who would love them! So maybe you could get something for her, and just pick up the pieces and move forward! I too, wanted to throw in the towel, but I'm moving forward and keeping my head held high!! Keep us posted please, and good luck, irishgirl
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Knightmar

Post by Knightmar »

Thank you Irishgirl for your words of encouragement. You make a Good point about the blowup doll. Right now I can't stand looking at that thing. The only phone number that sexdollwarehouse listed was a paypal number so I called them and told an agent about the Bad transaction and she said paypal could not take any action since I did not use them for payment. SDW does have an account with them. The paypal agent told me to contact and inform my CC company which I did and my CC company can work with paypal to resolve the dispute. Hopefully that should help because I know numerous disputes with SDW have been entered through paypal. If I go down, I will go down swinging.
My Doll Family

putzzz
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sexdollwarehouse (banned site)

Post by putzzz »

i m sure paypal keep s a tally on site s scamming customers and will cut them off real soon.

not sure if i read this somewhere on d/f but

looks like sexdollwarehouse is doing business under thedollwarehouse.com too

Knightmar

Post by Knightmar »

Sexdollwarehouse really need to be shutdown. Many eBay sellers will send you a doll not pictured in their photos but they usually do send a TPE doll instead of an inflatable. Speaking of eBay, I saw a seller who suspiciously could be sexdollwarehouse. Prices too low to be true. Same selling format and their dolls names were exactly the same as sexdollwarehouse. Ex Blonde Tiffany/Riley. Plus the same fake dolls were sold. That seller had 100% feedback but had No doll sells. Only small low price figures.
My Doll Family

putzzz
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by putzzz »

Knightmar wrote:Sexdollwarehouse really need to be shutdown. Many eBay sellers will send you a doll not pictured in their photos but they usually do send a TPE doll instead of an inflatable. Speaking of eBay, I saw a seller who suspiciously could be sexdollwarehouse. Prices too low to be true. Same selling format and their dolls names were exactly the same as sexdollwarehouse. Ex Blonde Tiffany/Riley. Plus the same fake dolls were sold. That seller had 100% feedback but had No doll sells. Only small low price figures.
what s the suspicious ebay seller name ?

Knightmar

Post by Knightmar »

Putzzz, I can't find that listing to save my life. Should have watched it. Still searching and will reveal the seller if found.
My Doll Family

Knightmar

Post by Knightmar »

putzzz wrote:
Knightmar wrote:Sexdollwarehouse really need to be shutdown. Many eBay sellers will send you a doll not pictured in their photos but they usually do send a TPE doll instead of an inflatable. Speaking of eBay, I saw a seller who suspiciously could be sexdollwarehouse. Prices too low to be true. Same selling format and their dolls names were exactly the same as sexdollwarehouse. Ex Blonde Tiffany/Riley. Plus the same fake dolls were sold. That seller had 100% feedback but had No doll sells. Only small low price figures.
what s the suspicious ebay seller name ?
The seller is Freaksandmonsters I had a hard time finding it because the seller changed the auctions quite a bit. One doll was sold for $1099 sz 5.1 feet and the prices were raised to $1499 while 2 or 3 auctions were canceled. $20 shipping was raised to $50 The dolls names are the same as the given names on the sexdollwarehouse website. Perhaps this seller ripped the names and photos from SDW but the similarities are there.
My Doll Family

putzzz
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by putzzz »

can you post a link to one of freaksandmonsters listing s on ebay ? i cant find that member to save my life.

thanks

Knightmar

Post by Knightmar »

I misspelled the name, it's freaksanmonsters instead of freaksanDmonsters. The one doll sale that was up has been deleted. There are no listings for that seller right now. First, the auction format was changed along with the dolls for sale along with the prices. Now there are no listings for that seller. Too much coincidence. Someone associated with that seller is probably reading this thread.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/freaksanmonsters

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151955804644?it ... :MEBIDX:IT
My Doll Family

putzzz
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by putzzz »

there are many red flags in the listing.
- item location, s.c. but ships from out of country?
- member since 1995, but fb page says 2002
- and of course not one of the fb left related to a sex doll.

i m betting a hacked ebay account, someone who never pays attention to the ebay email, your password has changed, did you do this ? ?

jn1964
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jn1964 »

Wow glad I looked here I have seen this site myself a while ago and was thinking of buying from them. Glad I didn't now as I would have been total peed of. I have looked at vendors on here and I know who I'm buying from as they :-
1 have the doll I like and
2 have a lot of satisfied customers on here

I hope you get your money back and they should be closed down

Knightmar

Post by Knightmar »

That was eBay's automated password check. Seem like every time I log on I have to enter my password. Keep trying the second link, you should be able to link on at some point. It is an actual auction of a doll very similar to SDW.
My Doll Family

INFORMATIONS