www.wmdolls.com

Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpre

Post by maddmatter70 »

The real issue imo is the after the sale care. That is why I reccomend sticking with a vendor or manufacturer you trust, if push comes to shove you can go see, and get a hold of on whim. These dolls become part of you eventually

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Skimmed back some post, just wanted to add that in my opinion:
a) yeah it's probably safer to order thru a (respected/long time/reviewed) vendor on here, especially considering possible required after sales like mad mentioned.
b) the chance of getting a quality doll is probably higher that route too
c) you could get a decent doll tru Ali.

On that last part, AhMyDolles wrote (sorry for not using quote) "Unfortunately you'll get a handful of people on here claiming they ordered from one of these sites saying they had no issue, which prompts others to try it themselves."

Really I see no issue with this; the 'reporting on here' that they've found no issues with their Ali purchase. I mean, if it's true it's true right..? People reading it should still come to their own conclusions; if they were thinking of going Ali; sure it might persuade them. But if they were leaning towards 'trust/legitimacy' or dare not gamble (which really Ali is imo) then well they would still buy via a vendor anyways. Also I would not trust all of the vendors on here, while some people might trust 10/10 -just for being on here-. As too I would not trust say 6/10 'vendors' at Ali, while there are some well reviewed ones on there. I just hope some people are smart enough not to buy at shops which send out huge warning sign.

Also you should consider the same principle is true for 'normal vendors'. Some people (like myself way back before doll-time) come here to check 'whether or not doll owners have had encountered issues with their doll, regardless of the vendor; tho they might be persuaded and buy at that very vendor (after reading positive stuff) and I see no issue with that too. I mean positive reviews from Ali are just as 'worth full' as those from vendors on here to me. It's just (one should hope, but depending of state of mind obv.) open / honest info on public forum; it should not 'advocate' against Ali, simply because there are quite a number of positive experiences from it.

From my perspective: I buy about 90% of my clothes from Ali; sure there is (quite some) garbage and quite often low quality but I also have tons of real nice looking and quality clothes. Could have bought some of them from webshops here and wasted allot more money for the same items (note: not saying dolls-clothing is exactly the same in this regard, let me be very clear!). Well I was in the mood to type again haha;)

P.s. the warning of the title of this thread is still very justified imo
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

In my case of my doll Vanellope PayPal agreed with me on the doll that never arrived a long drawn out nightmare at every turn from the seller, their shipper, & UPS after her long trip via container ship the sellers shipper used. I explained that case in detail in this forum in the past so i will leave it at that. When the second doll that did ship correctly but was damaged during manufacture & damage caused by shipping. Alibaba sided with the seller even though the 2nd purchase was not handled by them at all as i did the transaction directly with the seller Alibaba was not involved in any way. Alibaba banned me from their site will not allow me to even contact the original seller via their site etc. Vannelope is a legit doll but her method of sale was a backdoor infringement done by factory employee's & the seller i got her from. I would not even attempt another purchase like this again even if i were in a position now to buy another doll. The only thing that saved me from being hurt from the re-do replacement purchase is that i did not pay up front. I sent them all the pics of the manufacturing damage & shipping damage, told them they can pick the doll up at their expense & they refused.

sexdolltester
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexdolltester »

China littered the entire market. further will be even worse.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

There is no way any customer would give 5 stars to the vendor after receiving the doll with skin like this. I have bought 4 dolls from various ali vendors, and every time the skin was silky smooth. The last doll featured magnetic head connector! As for the powder clamps on the video, I doubt that even a small garage shop in china would do such a lousy job powdering the item, and suspect that it was what the reviewer did in order to make his point more compelling. Yes, youtube video producers would sell their kidney to elevate their view count.

Joints of different stiffness? Perhaps, but again not my experience.

The point is that if you split $2000 into $700 chunks, then you can buy several times from different vendors, effectively nullifying the chances of having bad experience. Good from durability perspective as well: 3 items would definitely last longer than one.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

And a $1900 silicone doll will last three times longer than three TPE dolls put together

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Not getting what is depicted & represented is fraud in the inducement to purchase to start with so no matter what the buyer in those cases never gets what he bargained for no matter what short of a full refund. It is not defensible in any way. would sites like many of the sellers use like Alibaba etc. step up to plate & refund the purchase like these at least where the buyer did not get what was at least depicted for the doll they chose? Fat chance in hell, they will side with the seller almost all of the time. Amazon may in some cases but its not for certain.

bertybaby
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bertybaby »

haremlover wrote:I have been continuing research on Chinese manufacturers or vendors who have not yet gained "TDF approval". There are crops of significantly bad dolls around, vendors of which rob people who can least afford to lose money setting them back further from getting a good doll.

The presence of a good doll in someone's life can be transforming. I gave a wonderful DS doll to my Dad, and whilst she still remains in her box, her presence has given Dad a better perspective towards real people and for once in a dozen years, he's happy. Where I to have given him a crap doll, then his perspective would still have been crap.

Approval at TDF of a manufacturer or a vendor provides that protection that a family gives to all its members. It's not a matter of exclusion or competition, but ensuring that all are willing to do their best working together with the common enthusiasms that link us.

Non-approval is demonstrated sharply by the email that I received from a vendor who says that they're a manufacturer. They use photos of WM dolls and others and say that they are going to make you that doll, not made by WM or anyone else, not out of TPE but out of silicone . . .

I'm posting here because I'm shocked. It's theft of photos and fakery of dolls, and goodness knows what one might receive as a result of buying from this company:
Yes, the pictures are same to WM, actually, there are many doll factory or doll company use the same pictures, because these pictures are beautiful and free, can you understand?

Each factory have their own pictures, but on the same time, they also use others pictures. We also have our own pictures, but it's cost a lot to make these pictures, some times, when there is a hot sale doll, we will buy one as sample, then our designer will develop the same sex doll in silicone. But in most first time, we use the pictures and the same time, we also make our own pictures. it need a long time.

There we always make a video for each doll, our own doll, our own videos.

You can also find there are many pictures on our website, some are same to others, but some are different to others. May be the face of the doll is same, but the hair color, the cloth, the eye color, even the skin color and meterails are different.

In general, we use both our pictures and the same pictures oh others,but when we produce the doll, we do ourselves. We will send the pictures or video to you once your doll is ok, only yu confirm the doll is no problem, then we will ship it to you, if not, you can ask for refund the money. That's we always do it.

So, it's doesn't matter of the same pictures, but it's about the quality and service! As, our 5 years experience in manufactureing sex dolls, there are more than 60 companies who are selling the sex doll, maybe in same pictures same designs, but there only 10 or less 10 factory who manufacture the sex dolls, some factory do it good, some factory do it poor, some factory do it in TPR or TPE, some factory do it in Silicone.

When it comes the oil, the TPR is most, then it's TPE, and the Silicone least. We do this a long time, and we want do it much longer, so we must do our best quality and service, that's why we only do the silicone dolls and offer our best quality and service.
Best wishes

Harem
I've very good experience with Aliexpress, a division of Alibaba. Small orders, but often shipping is free. :D

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

Well same here. I never had a bad experience on ali.
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Buying small items like clothes? ...or are we still on-topic, talking about buying dolls?

Also, I think one person's bad experience might be another persons blissful happiness. After all, when a product is a cheaply built impersonation, it takes some awareness and discernment in order to identify it.

If you buy dolls on Ali and you're convinced you've had good luck, that's great.. keep rolling the dice. At least after all this, you can't say no one tried to warn you.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Slew wrote:Buying small items like clothes? ...or are we still on-topic, talking about buying dolls?

Also, I think one person's bad experience might be another persons blissful happiness. After all, when a product is a cheaply built impersonation, it takes some awareness and discernment in order to identify it.

If you buy dolls on Ali and you're convinced you've had good luck, that's great.. keep rolling the dice. At least after all this, you can't say no one tried to warn you.
If they would weed out the really bad not as ordered bad apple doll sellers, have a policy where a no way connected to the purchase 3rd party sets up a escrow for all the dolls purchased where once its delivered the doll is checked against what the buyer bought to ensure they got what was at least depicted & ordered then if that is met the funds are released. They will not do even that. They wont do it because they are getting paid by the sellers membership fees & or perhaps a cut of the purchase amount as well. In other words they are in on the fraud, knowingly doing it, complicit participants in a fraud in those cases & do not think there is anything wrong in doing what they or there seller are doing to the buyers.

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

Just bought a cheap Amazon doll and I am well pleased.

No issues at all and she is holding up well.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Schenker411 wrote:Just bought...

No issues at all and she is holding up well.
Fantastic, let us know how she's doing after a couple more weeks... :drinking:

INFORMATIONS