www.ordoll.com

1 Year with a ORdoll, a review of Emily my Bcup

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Lahfan1970

Re: 1 Year with a ORdoll, a review of Emily my Bcup

Post by Lahfan1970 »

Rocco1 wrote:wow after a year that doll still looks amazing! :)

Would you mind sharing what brand/size of body stocking you use to keep her looking that great, maybe even a link to where you bought it?
As I've just ordered a 156 OR, I'd love it if you could share details about clothing in general! I want to do an OL (office lady) outfit, and it seems like a Petite size would be right, but I'm not sure which one.

I did already get glasses and stockings for her, though.... I suppose that's all she really needs. :whistle:

Oh! Shoe size? Thanks again for sharing your anniversary experience! Hope you celebrated!

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Lahfan1970 wrote:
Rocco1 wrote:wow after a year that doll still looks amazing! :)

Would you mind sharing what brand/size of body stocking you use to keep her looking that great, maybe even a link to where you bought it?
As I've just ordered a 156 OR, I'd love it if you could share details about clothing in general! I want to do an OL (office lady) outfit, and it seems like a Petite size would be right, but I'm not sure which one.

I did already get glasses and stockings for her, though.... I suppose that's all she really needs. :whistle:

Oh! Shoe size? Thanks again for sharing your anniversary experience! Hope you celebrated!
Unfortunately, I had to give Emily up because I'm moving into a 1 bedroom. I had to choose between her and Callie my other Bcup. Emily's joint hips had become so loose it was driving me crazy. I couldn't sit her up or anything although I stand by my original statements. Still do enjoy ORdolls very much.

I got my body stocking from this seller

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sexy-womens-opa ... 5_ZOZYHFWA

The shoe sizes are 5 to 5.5 for stiletto's, heels, and most other shoes. Size 6 for like tennis shoes, narrow boots, and closed toe shoes.

I think the petite xs works well, but I've done just xs or size 0 in dresses and they fit fine. XS on a bcup is almost a little big because of the smaller bust. Some times I've used girls size 7/8 and 26 waist shorts fit okay.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In my view the 2015 TPE is a big improvement on the 2014 TPE and it's possible that the lifetime of this new TPE will be very seriously much longer than before. There's also no oil leakage.

The silicone dolls are more sophisticated in many ways without a doubt but TPE as a material is most certainly coming of age.

Best wishes

Harem

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

haremlover wrote:In my view the 2015 TPE is a big improvement on the 2014 TPE and it's possible that the lifetime of this new TPE will be very seriously much longer than before. There's also no oil leakage.

The silicone dolls are more sophisticated in many ways without a doubt but TPE as a material is most certainly coming of age.

Best wishes

Harem
Agreed haremlover. I purchased my first 153 cm TPE doll about 3 years ago and it seeped oil, had a strong scent, stained easy, started peeling in areas and tore in others.

Today; my most recent ORdoll has none of that and it has some awesome skin details. I have to say TPE has come a long way and although some still disagree, I think it now rivals silicone in terms of durability. That makes me happy because it is much more affordable. I hope they keep improving the skin details and quality
Attachments
THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER
THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER
Thermoplastic.png (463.4 KiB) Viewed 3135 times

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

dollguy13 wrote:
haremlover wrote:In my view the 2015 TPE is a big improvement on the 2014 TPE and it's possible that the lifetime of this new TPE will be very seriously much longer than before. There's also no oil leakage.

Best wishes

Harem
Agreed haremlover. I purchased my first 153 cm TPE doll about 3 years ago and it seeped oil, had a strong scent, stained easy, started peeling in areas and tore in others.

Today; my most recent ORdoll has none of that and it has some awesome skin details. I have to say TPE has come a long way and although some still disagree, I think it now rivals silicone in terms of durability. That makes me happy because it is much more affordable. I hope they keep improving the skin details and quality
It will be very interesting to see where things are 5 years from now. Who knows? Someone may come up with a formula for TPE so incredibly life-like and durable that it renders silicone irrelevant. Only time will tell where things will go.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Dolls like all technology will evolve over time or fade out, as I don't see dolls fading out one can only assume that the technology will evolve, and that goes for TPE and Silicone as well as for any new materials that might come into play in the future. I would also guess that other technologies such as animatronics and AI will become more familiar in the consumer grade dolls as these technologies evolve and they are evolving as we speak. Although I am new to Dolls, I can pretty much get that they have come a long way in say the last 15 years, and will be much further developed 15 years from now as technologies grow, develop and become more available to the general public.

The future is bright for Dolls in General!!!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

You're right about that face! It is right up there with $7K doll faces, maybe even better in many cases!

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Good stuff! :multi: ORdoll is really starting to grow on me. Now that I know more of how TPE behaves and the dolls have recent (as of 2015?) V&A placement. Its now one of my top picks for the budget.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

AhMyDolless wrote:Good stuff! :multi: ORdoll is really starting to grow on me. Now that I know more of how TPE behaves and the dolls have recent (as of 2015?) V&A placement. Its now one of my top picks for the budget.
ORdoll's are the most attractive dolls I think by far. The body types have wonderful physique; the faces are drop dead gorgeous. And although initially I was really turned off by the correct vaginal placement more & more I'm seeing why it is so much better.

I'd like to see some improvements in the wrists; moving away from the wire wrists to a hinged wrist that's more strong. I'd rather sacrifice possibility for durability. I don't have my Emily doll anymore =-(. Her joints became too lose but my newer ORdoll's joints have stood the test of time.

I purchased my doll when they were $2700 & she's worth every dollar. Right now at $2200 I'd purchase another if I could afford it in a heart beat.
Attachments
DSC01521.JPG
DSC01521.JPG (746.42 KiB) Viewed 2797 times
DSC01430.JPG
DSC01430.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 2797 times
Summer 0.JPG
Summer 0.JPG (1.46 MiB) Viewed 2797 times

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

dollguy13 wrote:
AhMyDolless wrote:Good stuff! :multi: ORdoll is really starting to grow on me. Now that I know more of how TPE behaves and the dolls have recent (as of 2015?) V&A placement. Its now one of my top picks for the budget.
ORdoll's are the most attractive dolls I think by far. The body types have wonderful physique; the faces are drop dead gorgeous. And although initially I was really turned off by the correct vaginal placement more & more I'm seeing why it is so much better.

I'd like to see some improvements in the wrists; moving away from the wire wrists to a hinged wrist that's more strong. I'd rather sacrifice possibility for durability. I don't have my Emily doll anymore =-(. Her joints became too lose but my newer ORdoll's joints have stood the test of time.

I purchased my doll when they were $2700 & she's worth every dollar. Right now at $2200 I'd purchase another if I could afford it in a heart beat.
=================================

These pictures are so amazing !!!
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

INFORMATIONS