www.ordoll.com

Doll suggestion to OR Doll.

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Doll suggestion to OR Doll.

Post by bootylover24 »

Congratulation on your new 136cm doll. Looks very nice.

I would like to make a suggestion for a new doll.
Untitled-6d.jpg
Untitled-6d.jpg (235.75 KiB) Viewed 5900 times

And Have it have enough TPE in the area, and perhaps air, to do this.
DrgLi.gif
DrgLi.gif (219.68 KiB) Viewed 5917 times
I'm very happy with my recent J-Cup purchase. The current dolls you have are near perfect. Just could still use more improvement with placement. I'm writing my review in about a week. Just need to test clothes, want some good pictures.

I would save money and buy again if you created the extra TPE in bubble butt suggestion.

What does everyone think?

Mike0122

Re: Doll suggestion to OR Doll.

Post by Mike0122 »

That looks like a Jada Stevens butt.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

bootylover24 wrote:Congratulation on your new 136cm doll. Looks very nice.

I would like to make a suggestion for a new doll.
Untitled-6d.jpg

And Have it have enough TPE in the area, and perhaps air, to do this.
DrgLi.gif
I'm very happy with my recent J-Cup purchase. The current dolls you have are near perfect. Just could still use more improvement with placement. I'm writing my review in about a week. Just need to test clothes, want some good pictures.

I would save money and buy again if you created the extra TPE in bubble butt suggestion.

What does everyone think?
Agree with you! Love such bums :thumbs_up:

Also...

The A-hole´s position could very well be adjusted when molding, and placed where it should be placed (between the buttock cheeks).
All it takes is just to change the angle! Then it woudn´t interfere with the skelet inside.

- Any comment´s from ORDoll about this?

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

There's a lot to consider in correct anatomical placement. A real female's pelvis shifts when she changes positions so access is not an issue. On a doll; placing the vaginal opening further back would make more accessible for say doggy style but probably less for say missionary.

I personally think the placement of the ORdoll vaginal cavity is not that far off, the anal cavity could be moved a little further back but I personally like it the way it is. It's all opinion based

I like the air in the buttocks idea for more a more bubble look though; if you're into that. It might be a option someday
file.php2.jpg
file.php2.jpg (14.85 KiB) Viewed 5748 times
Last edited by netwit on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Removed Rule 1 violation

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

When the anal cavity is accompanied by plumpy fat around it, like in my pictures and in yours, I find that extremely arousing. Perhaps leaving the vigina in place, moving just the anal cavity back an half inch or so, and adding more TPE/Air, would be awesome I think.

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

Also, I'm not sure moving the vigina back more would hurt missionary, ORDOLL's pelvis moves very easily, one of the things I love about my doll.

Not all girls anatomy are the same. Notice In your pictures, the real photo doesn't match the textbook, and is like my suggestion.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

bootylover24 wrote:When the anal cavity is accompanied by plumpy fat around it, like in my pictures and in yours, I find that extremely arousing. Perhaps leaving the vigina in place, moving just the anal cavity back an half inch or so, and adding more TPE/Air, would be awesome I think.
That´s my thought as well :thumbs_up:
My Freja has her parts placed where they should be!
There´s no problem what so ever to use the A-hole in missionary either.

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

We try to make butt like kim kardashian for our next doll.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Argentdawn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Argentdawn »

ORdoll wrote:We try to make butt like kim kardashian for our next doll.
Any information for the new doll?

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

hahaha Hope not THAT big. Google image search "bubble butt." I think Americans like that. At least I know for sure we do here in California.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i agree with bootylover24 about the anus going in that location between the butt cheeks , also the bubble butt would be nice ( having said that be careful about not making all dolls with a kardashian butt ) you could do a special doll with a kardashian butt which is a bigger bubble butt then most) as not all people may like a doll with a butt that big ( just as not all people like breast all big) . I am very glad though as i have stated that ordoll does try to listen to most idea's and as such as created a lot better doll not to mention more options and choices for customers to choose from (many doll types and shapes) which of course is a good thing! :D

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

May be like Nicki Minaj will be better?

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

Here are the comparisons between a bubble butt, and something more like Kim and Niki.
Also a visual explanation of the anus between checks.

I like the bubble butt's on the left. The bodies still look very young and not larger by proportion in other areas of the body, such as waist and thighs. Body would be same as ORDOLL's current dolls, just with a butt that is just very round, larger and endowed then average, and has a crease in the bottom of butt when legs are strait standing or laying chest down in bed.
Last edited by netwit on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed pic; rule 1

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i vote for the last girls butt picture above the last two pictures (in short black shirt or dress half covering the butt , to me this is an ideal size! :D

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

+1 for dolls with Kim Kardashian size ass. Lookin' for that PAWG!

INFORMATIONS