Re: Crude Plush Dolls

Post by Leeyah_1209 »

Faux mink fur?! I'm waaay stoked! Btw, I literally check this post daily :D

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

lol You would not be disappointed by a doll made from this fabric. I was able to make the breasts before going to bed and did a cuddle test for the night.. unbelievable how soft the doll is. Combined with a light stuffing and a satin sleeping gown, it's a very comfortable experience.

The curves from the one-piece design also make the body line consistent, now I just have to work on giving the legs a floppy design so they can move with less restriction (this doll's connection point between the groin and thighs is very tight by design, so spreading the legs too far would cause popped seams).

Here are some photos of the doll in it's current form. A video of me making one of the arms will be up later in the evening.

- Sate
Attachments
DSC03069.JPG
DSC03069.JPG (190.05 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
DSC03070.JPG
DSC03070.JPG (178.08 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
DSC03071.JPG
DSC03071.JPG (187.95 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
DSC03072.JPG
DSC03072.JPG (173.22 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
DSC03073.JPG
DSC03073.JPG (181.33 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

Doll #8 is up for sale for $280 USD with continental US shipping included. Here is a direct link to the sale post: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=65467

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

HanChiusMan

Post by HanChiusMan »

I bought Crude Plush #4 from Sate a few weeks ago. I've really only spent about a week with her, as I was away on vacation when I ordered her and she was delivered (not an issue). Her new name is Ai Shino (based upon a unusually buxom Japanese AV idol that I lust for).

I thought I'd give my first impressions, as others might consider buying Sate's work, and I know he'll read this, as well.

While waiting to return home to the doll, while I was away, I viewed his Crude Plush #5, and thought, "The big-butt-guys will love her....", but I have never really been into big butts, or big tits, as they're usually attached to fat chicks. Hell, I can get a fat chick. I don't want to fuck fat chicks; I want to fuck little Asian waifs.

So when I pulled Crude Plush #4 from the box and saw that she had a pretty big ass, and huge tits, I thought, "Hmm, I should have paid closer attention....". Not that I was misled in any way. Sate's description and photos were highly accurate in describing her. I just didn't pay close attention.
That being said,
I love this doll's big tits and especially the big ass!

I got this doll as sort of a tester- to see if I'd enjoy a Plush before buying a Teddy Babe in a few months. I did not buy it to have sex with. I would need some sort of insert or sleeve for that. Haven't looked into that, yet. State: did you design these with a particular insert in mind? Suggestions?
But really, for sleeping with and cuddling.
I own a silicone doll for fucking. But she's a cold, hard brick in the bed at 4am when I am moving around the bed to get comfortable.

A little off-track: Ai Shino's big ass (Crude Plush #4)
Man, I just love cupping that ass in my hand as I fall asleep! My ex had a similar sized ass and I did enjoy that.
So for a doll meant for sleeping with, Crude Plush #4 is excellent.
The big tits are an adjustment, but interesting.

The doll's appearance, is...crude.
No mystery, there.
She was not made for beauty, but as a learning project for Sate.
The craftsmanship is superb.
He'd mentioned something about imperfect stitching: haven't noticed.
No loose stuffing. If it happens, I know how to sew.

The doll's face is its weakest attribute. I knew that before I ordered.
But it doesn't matter.
For me the doll's enjoyment is a tactile one, whilst falling asleep. With my eyes closed.

I am a painter and a Linocut printer, as hobbies, and I begun have also working in 3D with modelling paste.
I have some ideas for a new head for this doll, one which would fit over its existing one.
Something along the lines of a Textile Doll's head...but Asian, not looking Eastern Bloc.
I don't know if I have the skills to create something alluring, but I might try, provided I do not damage the doll (hence a slip-over head). Or not. I'm pretty lazy, too.

But overall, I am really happy with Crude Plush #4.
If you're considering buying some of Sate's handiwork, as an owner, I'd say it is well worth it.
I might buy more of his work. I'm not really into fantasy-looking stuff like his recent dolls, but am looking forward to his new ideas.

And now, I will take a nap, holding Ai Shino's sweet ass cupped in my grasp.

Kudos to the artisan, Sate!
-----------------------------------------------

My Girls:
88cm Sanhui Silicone Doll ~ "Han Chiu"
Sate Crude Plush #4 ~ "Ai Shino"
Sate Crude Plush #9 ~ "Undecided"
150cm Textile Doll ~ "Roxanne"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "Uma"
160cm Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Blue"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "GennyX"
150cm Pregnant TextileDoll ~ "Nikki"
Ebony Standard TeddyBabe ~ "Veronica"
Asian Deluxe TeddyBabe ~ "Liz"
160cm 1am Anime Fabric Doll ~ "Nicole"
160cm Light Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Yasmin"

Future: Another 88-100cm Small Silicone doll
Distant Future: DollSweet Silicone

Yes, I need all of those dolls.
Variety, spice of life, etc....

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Thank you for the honest review man. I didn't design the opening with an insert in mind (I've never used inserts in my own dolls now that I think about it), so you would have to search for one. My current designs are just a snug pocket with a 3-4 inch opening, so you can use any insert that would fit. Starting with doll #9 I want to make a very large pocket with a 5 inch opening and 7 inch depth, so almost any insert would fit.

Work has started on doll #9 already; this one will be another black plush girl, but with very large breasts and big hips and butt along with a lighter tone. The fabric for this build is simple 100% polyester brown velour.

I'll also be adding a skeleton to this one, along with a complete redesign of the hips to give the legs some exceptional range of motion (well hopefully).

I'll post pictures and more info once I'm done sewing together the main portion.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

HanChiusMan

Post by HanChiusMan »

#9 sounds interesting.

I might see if some inserts for existing dolls might fit Ai Shino (#4), but it is not a priority.
Even my plans for a Teddy Babe didn't really include sex.
TB still on the agenda.
But I'm grokking the DollSweet silicone full-size dolls for my next sex partner.

Keep up the good work. From the sounds of it, I might want #9.
Did you sell the mink one? That fabric made me think twice, as did your warning off the leg spreading.

Thanks for including the swatch of TB Deluxe material. Honestly, it didn't feel any nicer than what you used for #4.
In fact, I'll probably go with a regular TB, as I don't think that material warrants the added expense. For me, I mean. I know the Deluxe is taller, but the 4'9" of the regular will suit me fine. (I might be a little off on that height).

Lotsa hot spinners at 4'9".

Meant to ask you- or maybe I did? Do you do mods on Textile Dolls, and Anime and other fabric dolls? Or just TB?
-----------------------------------------------

My Girls:
88cm Sanhui Silicone Doll ~ "Han Chiu"
Sate Crude Plush #4 ~ "Ai Shino"
Sate Crude Plush #9 ~ "Undecided"
150cm Textile Doll ~ "Roxanne"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "Uma"
160cm Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Blue"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "GennyX"
150cm Pregnant TextileDoll ~ "Nikki"
Ebony Standard TeddyBabe ~ "Veronica"
Asian Deluxe TeddyBabe ~ "Liz"
160cm 1am Anime Fabric Doll ~ "Nicole"
160cm Light Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Yasmin"

Future: Another 88-100cm Small Silicone doll
Distant Future: DollSweet Silicone

Yes, I need all of those dolls.
Variety, spice of life, etc....

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Doll #8 is still for sale for $250. The link is posted a few posts back. No worries about the leg spreading, it is definitely something I should have addressed during the build but the doll is already done and I'm working on the new one which is taking up my free time. Thankfully the doll functions very well as a sleeping companion even with that (this doll's fluffy skin definitely makes cuddling the primary benefit).

The imitation mink fur is messy to work with, but the doll itself is solid. I've used it a few times for cuddling at night (just to try it), and man is that stuff soft. It also holds heat a lot better than a flatter fabric. The doll is also stuffed very lightly so every part is very soft, but the head tends to bob around and won't stay still. It doesn't have to hold positions since it is a cuddle doll, just makes it a little harder to get the wig on.

I'll add some more photos to the sale post showing off the curves and the recommended positions that don't strain the legs.

As of now, I have never owned any other type of plush doll so I cannot offer guaranteed work on them. However, if you would like me to try adding something to your non-TB plush doll, the first person who sends a type of doll in (such as an anime) gets all work done for free aside from the shipping cost back and forth (the doll's owner would pay that). If you are local to Southern California and can drop off and pick up, then your cost goes down to just gas money.
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Nice work. Your design keeps looking better with each iteration.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Thanks DA, although if my newer dolls weren't getting better I would definitely be both irritated and surprised, like when I try cooking something new lol.

New dolls I make will have their own topics in my own forum section so I can keep better track of them for future reference. You can use the link in my signature to find the topic posts, and here is a direct link as well:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=228

Stay safe everyone.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Deadman 9000

Post by Deadman 9000 »

hey, if you are still interested, look my fabric doll if you want to make it even better.
good job

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

It's been nine years. Why necro up this thread?

INFORMATIONS