Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Alison has arrived! A little teaser post...

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Alison has arrived! A little teaser post...

Post by RussMeyerFan »

james 1966 wrote:It's completely natural to 'over-expect'. We build something up in our minds so much with anticipation that when reality comes around it can't possibly match our expectations. But I do believe, over time, and with trial and error, and....this is the x factor...taking for granted she's always there, ready and willing. You'll get past the buyer's remorse phase in a few days, you'll start waking up with a clear mind and conscience, you'll look over at her while your drinking your coffee, and you'll think, ''damn, that IS one hot looking doll. I can't believe I actually own such a thing!" And you'll get busy with her and work up a sweat and it'll hit you like, ok, that's more like it!
This is exactly what I am hoping for!

I love how supportive this forum is. It is odd to be on the internet in a place where people aren't calling each other names (the IMDb board, I am looking accusingly at you).

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

It'll happen my friend, I went through the same process. By the second month of ownership I had her in position 'ready to go' so when I came home from work dog tired, it was just lube up and go. And I actually couldn't wait to get home from work. I kept envisioning her buns-up kneeling on my bed waiting for my arrival. Then you listen to guys bitching at work about their wives won't give it up and you're thinking, you poor bastards. I've got some ass waiting for me right now!

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Congrats my friend she has a classic look to her.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

I appreciate you sharing the story. Like others have said, it makes it easier for other people who have smiliar feelings to know their own problems are typical, then maybe they will be less disappointed and look forward to figuring it all out. Alison is beautiful and even though dressing her might be a chore you have picked out nice outfits and poses. I think she is a Body 2? Those breasts might be worth some struggling!

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

stones wrote:I think she is a Body 2? Those breasts might be worth some struggling!
Yes, Alison is a Body 2. And what a body it is!

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Don't get too frustrated about the details of the 'how' when it comes to Alison, everything will fall into place once you've had a chance to spend some time getting to know how she moves and works. As far as 'anxiety' with performance, don't worry about that either, she's new and it's not a natural thing you've done for years ... that too will fade and it'll be just fine in no time. Spend some time posing her, balancing her, talking to her, and get accustomed to the fact that she can't help out when it comes to positioning.

To quote Weezer, "Everything will be alright in the end."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi RussMeyerFan, congratulations to your wall decoration. An original Bunny Yeager pic of Bettie? Wow! And the Costello vynil is a classic, too. About your initial experiances: believe me, you will accustom to the weight in a hurry. You think Alsion is heavy? Brigitte, my Mechadoll babe, is weighing around twice as much as your lady, and I´m neither a bodybuilder nor a tall guy. You learn to use your hips, your knees, whatever to support, you learn to get her in bridal position, and to use a chair with rolls and a wheelchair of necessary. Just be patient and remember what worked and what not.
Same with the sex. Of course she´s not able to posistion herself, but you´ll find out what feels best. Get her in a position that feels good, start to cuddle and kiss her in that position and lube up when you feel like it. No need to rush anything, she´s always patient and if you have a problem she´ll be fine as well.
You´ll get used to the different sex as much as the weight within -say- 2 weeks.
She´s worth it, I promise. :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

wow. she's quite a stunner. awoo. :D

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

Almost a week later and I am still on the fence about my doll experience so far. I have attempted being intimate with the doll a few more times to mixed results. I place her in my bed at night, but it don't really cuddle with her too much. I am having a little bit of fun posing her for photos though (I will attach some below).

She is very cute and well made, but I am just not lusting after her the way I thought I would. I am determined not to give up just yet and will give her some more time to grow on me.
Attachments
Sitting down for some pizza and light reading.
Sitting down for some pizza and light reading.
image.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 3170 times
While I was gone, Alison hung out with my collectible Twilight Zone Talky Tina doll. Creepy!
While I was gone, Alison hung out with my collectible Twilight Zone Talky Tina doll. Creepy!
image.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 3170 times
Alison had a suggestion for a movie to watch.
Alison had a suggestion for a movie to watch.
image.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 3170 times

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

I haven't owned a doll in 5 years or so, I've been straddling the fence about buying a new one for the last 6 weeks or so. I'm just hoping I don't buy one and wish I hadn't. Even if I buy one, which I probably will, I can imagine being intimate with her for once or twice a week. I have a girlfriend who stopped over tonight begging me for sex this weekend, so I know I'm getting the real deal on Saturday. So it's come down to a cost vs. enjoyment question for me. I figure since I keep thinking about it i'll probably end up with one.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi RussMeyerFan, no, don´t give up, she´ll crawl under your skin. Just look at the DVD she´d chosen. :haha4: She´s sweet, sexy and smart, what more can you ask for?
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Love your calendar on the wall!

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Sotaichou wrote:
wow. she's quite a stunner. awoo. :D

/g'day.

agree entirely Sotaichou. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Congratulations RussMeyerFan :D :D Alison's stunning. :D :D

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Looking good! You might want to consider a ruby 13 torso for your next super vixen.

Velcro seams are useful!

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

I have decided to keep Alison for now!

Although she is not an integral part of my life, she is very cute and we have started to "click" a little more physically. Plus, she always has interesting movie suggestions...
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 2626 times

INFORMATIONS