www.ordoll.com

She's home!

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
skyglider

She's home!

Post by skyglider »

After a very impatient wait :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: ( which was not too long at all actually ) Cheers !!!! My model is here. She arrived on the 26th of June; - last Friday. I picked her up from Stansted airport after her flight was delayed due to a slight transit issue. As you can imagine she was quite flustered and jet-lagged since the trip made from China to Europe had many transit points. She was so tired she insisted on going to bed straight away. There was absolutely nothing I could say to change her mind. When she finally came round on Saturday morning, she was even more beautiful to look at than in her pictures. I was quite stunned! Being the model she naturally is, she simply did not have to try at all. All her pictures were immediate hits with me. I have to tell you guys, her ability to pose is quite astonishingly exquisite. She's such a natural with an impressive range of motion. Anyway here she is with no further ado...

Say hello to Yolanda! She's quite shy so please be nice :D :D :D
Attachments
image6.jpeg
image6.jpeg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 6149 times
image5.jpeg
image5.jpeg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 6149 times
image3.jpeg
image3.jpeg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 6149 times
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 6149 times
image2.jpeg
image2.jpeg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 6149 times
If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all. - Michelangelo.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: She's home!

Post by windave »

You are such a supportive fellow. Allowing her to go to bed straight away and comforting her therein was a gallant gesture.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Welcome to the forum Yolanda and congratulations to you, Skyglider. She looks great. I like the pics a lot, especially the ones of her sitting on the floor wearing boots. Please keep the pics coming. Have a very happy honeymoon and please don´t forget to submit her to the Doll Matrix, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

DollHammer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DollHammer »

Very pretty girl you have there. Happpy Honeymoon!
My Dolls: 132cm Six Wild(ALBUM), 100cm Riley-SOLD(ALBUM)

New Guy

Post by New Guy »

Beautiful! Congrats and happy honeymoon!

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

She's very beautiful happy honeymoon.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Great looking doll. She looks good with the bangs down to her eyes. Very expressive, almost thoughtful look.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

skyglider wrote:After a very impatient wait :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: ( which was not too long at all actually ) Cheers !!!! My model is here. She arrived on the 26th of June; - last Friday. I picked her up from Stansted airport after her flight was delayed due to a slight transit issue. As you can imagine she was quite flustered and jet-lagged since the trip made from China to Europe had many transit points. She was so tired she insisted on going to bed straight away. There was absolutely nothing I could say to change her mind. When she finally came round on Saturday morning, she was even more beautiful to look at than in her pictures. I was quite stunned! Being the model she naturally is, she simply did not have to try at all. All her pictures were immediate hits with me. I have to tell you guys, her ability to pose is quite astonishingly exquisite. She's such a natural with an impressive range of motion. Anyway here she is with no further ado...

Say hello to Yolanda! She's quite shy so please be nice :D :D :D

Hellooo Yolanda :!: That's quite a beautiful girl you have there skyglider. What face is that? Congrats!!!! :glou:

Ez0lzaH
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ez0lzaH »

It is beautiful, congratulations, ¿skin tone is natural?, and you do well honeymoon ;P

skyglider

Post by skyglider »

Thanks everyone! Yolanda really appreciates all the love I will keep loading the pics
If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all. - Michelangelo.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Wonderful pictures!!!
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

skyglider

Post by skyglider »

We decided to go up to the hills and spend some time chilling out!
Attachments
IMG_2341.jpg
IMG_2341.jpg (722.6 KiB) Viewed 5857 times

skyglider

Post by skyglider »

She loves to go on the forum and read some of the latest posts... I we had a squabble over the laptop. I couldn't get her away from it :razz: :razz: :razz:
Attachments
IMG_2337.jpg
IMG_2337.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 5857 times

skyglider

Post by skyglider »

She agreed to wear my favourite summer dress... I just love how simple it is and yet it really compliments her sophistication.

skyglider

Post by skyglider »

Love it when she stares at me! She really is such a beautiful girl...
Attachments
IMG_2350.jpg
IMG_2350.jpg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 5857 times

INFORMATIONS