www.ordoll.com

new tan skin pictures

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: new tan skin pictures

Post by timetraveler1 »

Hey Ordoll , "UNTIL " your company can find a way to come up with a way from the factory to add deep white tan lines on tan skinned dolls ( by DEEP TAN LINES , i mean a white tan line that is blended deep in the process of making the bocy that it won't fade out or come off the doll from using clothes and or the users body ) Can you show a tan body like this one and show how adding a light colored make up will look to make a tan line on the doll ? maybe a picture tutorial and or video ! :D
IT can be done with make up , only problem is it will wear off , which is why that i hope someday the doll company can make a "deep white tan LINE " on the body that won't fade out or come off .

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

timetraveler1 wrote:Hey Ordoll , "UNTIL " your company can find a way to come up with a way from the factory to add deep white tan lines on tan skinned dolls ( by DEEP TAN LINES , i mean a white tan line that is blended deep in the process of making the bocy that it won't fade out or come off the doll from using clothes and or the users body ) Can you show a tan body like this one and show how adding a light colored make up will look to make a tan line on the doll ? maybe a picture tutorial and or video ! :D
IT can be done with make up , only problem is it will wear off , which is why that i hope someday the doll company can make a "deep white tan LINE " on the body that won't fade out or come off .
Like your tan line idea... I wonder though because the doll is molded how would you mold that into the doll to be lighter in just that specific area? I had some luck with waterproof mineral powders darkening the skin on my doll, I'm sure you could make it lighter on a tan doll doing the opposite.
Attachments
$_12.JPG
$_12.JPG (31.45 KiB) Viewed 1839 times

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Hey dollguy, Good idea with powder. I use a similar powder that comes with a brush on the head of container and pretty expensive. What brand is that one you use?
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

It could be done , i am hoping that either ordoll will do a tanned body doll and make a turorial picture and or video showing it . OR SOMEONE who buys a tan skinned doll .
pro is : doll would look more realistic with white tan lines .
CON WOULD BE :
the white tan lines will eventually wear off and have to be re applied .

If the doll company can ever find a way to mold a white tan line into the tan body , it would not ( if done right) fade out and off wear off ! :D
As always i hope the doll company keeps trying to find a way to do this !! they have done and accomplished so many things ! they have a great track record ! :D

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

pumacub wrote:Awesome pics!!
IMG_2753.jpg
IMG_2753.jpg (185.95 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
IMG_2775.jpg
IMG_2775.jpg (160.62 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
:D :D :D
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

staycool64 wrote:Hey dollguy, Good idea with powder. I use a similar powder that comes with a brush on the head of container and pretty expensive. What brand is that one you use?
Yeah the powder I used is pretty expensive as well but it works fantastic. I actually purchased my powder on ebay from

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINERAL-MAKEUP- ... 1365106913

The nice thing is that with the mineral powder it feels like I don't have to cornstarch as much either.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

timetraveler1 wrote:Hey Ordoll , "UNTIL " your company can find a way to come up with a way from the factory to add deep white tan lines on tan skinned dolls ( by DEEP TAN LINES , i mean a white tan line that is blended deep in the process of making the bocy that it won't fade out or come off the doll from using clothes and or the users body ) Can you show a tan body like this one and show how adding a light colored make up will look to make a tan line on the doll ? maybe a picture tutorial and or video ! :D
Would this work, applied with a brush?
Attachments
cloroxcleanlinenbleachconcentrated.png
cloroxcleanlinenbleachconcentrated.png (103.29 KiB) Viewed 1768 times

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

sture wrote:
Would this work, applied with a brush?
:lol: That is not gonna work for sure. The make up will do good job, just need apply once a while, dark or light.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

No don't use bleach !! 8O bleach especially "PURE" bleach is very strong ( how strong ? you can put it on your hands and your hands will actually feel warm from heat it generates .

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

timetraveler1 wrote:No don't use bleach !! 8O bleach especially "PURE" bleach is very strong ( how strong ? you can put it on your hands and your hands will actually feel warm from heat it generates .
Yeah, forgot about that, the heating issue...
How about Lemon juice?

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

INFORMATIONS