www.ordoll.com

Interesting Video

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Zack1977
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Interesting Video

Post by Zack1977 »

Hi i just wanted to share this video, something we can expect in the future :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=18&v=wprdDujNa4M

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Interesting Video

Post by timetraveler1 »

interesting video , i have seen that virtual character it may be from a chatbot ( you can actually write text in to make the character say whatever you want .
I am not sure if this is real or not ( we know how the internet can be ) But having said that , many people on here know i already showed a long time ago about my work with my angela a.i. doll that talks and even working with voice recognition . i also talked about a head unit being robotic to fit on a doll body as the first evolutionary start in future dolls .

If realdoll( at least that's what the doll looks like ) is doing this , other doll companies hopefully will follow and do the same ( i am hoping that tpe doll companies will also do the same ( i only mention them personally as for me and many others their doll is more affordable then others . )

INFORMATIONS