dollstudio.org

Photoshooting with JM Doll's ›Chloe‹ (65 cm)

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Photoshooting with JM Doll's ›Chloe‹ (65 cm)

Post by Dollstudio »

This is a follow-up post to the Unboxing of JM Doll's Chloe (65 cm).

This time I powdered Chloe properly, removed the annoying tag from the wig, and adjusted her right eye. I should have done that in the first place, she's really worth some effort ;-)

For starters, here's my personal favorite from this photoshooting:
Photoshooting with JM Doll's ›Chloe‹ (65 cm) - Dollstudio
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5378-dollstudio.JPG (466.08 KiB) Viewed 6786 times
This photo shows Chloe's seamless neck - a quite unique feature -, and her beautiful face. It's a dreaming girl that invites you to dream together with her. More of this later. This is just an appetizer I personally find tasty.

OK, here's some other stuff I came up with.

First the doll stand. Optionally, Chloe comes with a doll stand, also called a "holder". It doesn't feel very robust, but it suffices for displaying her in a standing position. Her feet should support the stand to avoid breakage of the "holder".

Actually the stand helps a lot with some poses. The stand allows photos like above.
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-stand-5351-dollstudio.JPG (387.75 KiB) Viewed 6778 times
But it has some drawbacks as well. Below Chloe's breasts, you see the arms of the stand. It not easy to not have these parts on the image:
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-stand-5352-dollstudio.JPG (467.7 KiB) Viewed 6778 times
Here, Chloe bends a bit forward, but there's still a piece from the stand visible. I like the first pose better, so the stand narrows down a bit how you photograph her. Or you edit the pieces out in a photo editing software. Or you just need to become creative with the image detail:
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-stand-5355-dollstudio.JPG (420.68 KiB) Viewed 6778 times
Chloe is still in her stand, but the pose hides the parts of the stand. Not exactly how I wanted it, but without parts of the stand peeking through. And quite sexy, I think ;-)
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-stand-5356-dollstudio.JPG (391.67 KiB) Viewed 6778 times
That's a full body view of Chloe in her stand. On the bottom, you can see that her feet touch the ground. Chloe hangs in the doll stand, but still supports her weight with her own feet.
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-stand-5357-dollstudio.JPG (384.79 KiB) Viewed 6778 times
Basically still the same pose with some adjustments of the feet and the arms. Not many dolls can grab their own head like this. On the left arm you can see that positions like this pose a lot of stress to the material and the skeleton, but Chloe is up to this task.

Now we got rid of the stand. Chloe does not need the "holder" for posings, she is quite photogenic without it…
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5365-dollstudio.JPG (454.17 KiB) Viewed 6778 times
This photo shows the flexibility of the skeleton. It's bendable in almost all directions, without being floppy. Chloe is much more flexible than an average doll with metal skeleton an tight joints.

Next: some studio shots with simple lighting.
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Photoshooting with JM Doll's ›Chloe‹ (65 cm) - Part 2

Post by Dollstudio »

Here are a couple of studio shots with simple lightning. Though she's still a charmer…
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5360-dollstudio.JPG (435.1 KiB) Viewed 6741 times
Chloe is flexible in a good way. She can keep this pose without any support and just looks elegant by doing this.
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5364-dollstudio.JPG (504.43 KiB) Viewed 6741 times
This is a standard post most dolls can accomplish - some better, others not quite as easily. With Chloe it's easy to bend her back so the upper body faces straight into the camera. Like this, you get a perfect view on her ample breasts ;-)
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5370-dollstudio.JPG (518.38 KiB) Viewed 6741 times
Similar pose with changed angle. This photo shows Chloe's seamless neck. As the head is fixed on the body, there are no gaps or indentions like almost all other dolls have between the head and the body. This is a beautiful neck!

Also, in the uper half of the picture, you can guess where the seamline runs on the body. It's almost invisible and very precisely trimmed.
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5371-dollstudio.JPG (408.55 KiB) Viewed 6741 times
Moving down the body, there is still no recognizable seam line. The body has a wonderful shape!

In the front of the photo you can see where the skeleton ends in the hands. In the hand, there is a small plate; so you can move her wrists, but there are no wires in the fingers. Though she has some paint of her finger and toe nails ;-)

Next: Playing with light & shadow.
Attachments
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5371-dollstudio.JPG (408.55 KiB) Viewed 6741 times
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Photoshooting with JM Doll's ›Chloe‹ (65 cm) - Light and sha

Post by Dollstudio »

Now I'm gonna play a bit with light and shadow. Those shots of Chloe are not so much intended to plainly document details of the doll, I just like it when a beauty doesn't reveal everything right away. It adds some mystery and i find it more erotic this way.

Here is my favorite shot from the beginning:
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5378-dollstudio.JPG (466.08 KiB) Viewed 6738 times
Her lady parts remain hidden in the shadows, still the eyes keep contact with the viewer. She shows a beautiful body curve running from her arms over her neck to the head. It's a photo that emits peacefulness.
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5374-dollstudio.JPG (443.58 KiB) Viewed 6738 times
Similar pose, but without the eye contact.
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5376-dollstudio.JPG (454.71 KiB) Viewed 6738 times
Focusing the light source on the face, but without pointing out the eyes with a spotlight. A light from the back makes her body curve around the buttocks still recognizable.
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5372-dollstudio.JPG (312.18 KiB) Viewed 6738 times
By the way, did I mention that she has nice butocks? :D
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5387-dollstudio.JPG (410.96 KiB) Viewed 6738 times
Here's a slightly more steamy pose.
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5388-dollstudio.JPG (363.16 KiB) Viewed 6738 times
I think I'm in love with Chloe's neck!
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5394-dollstudio.JPG (431.55 KiB) Viewed 6738 times
…and another photo just pointing out Chloe's body shape. I love back like that!

Again, you get a nice glimpse of her beautiful seamless neck (on the right).

Next: Chloe is visited by Poey.

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Photoshooting with JM Doll's ›Chloe‹ (65 cm)

Post by lovingchanj »

Hey Doll Studio! I love your unboxing series! I enjoy it very much! But I wish you would be more specific in your descriptions of the skeletons. I am a new 65cm owner (1AM Dominique) and while I absolutely LOVE the doll - I was disappointed that the skeleton is little more than a coat hanger. Every time I change her position I know I'm getting closer to the day she snaps in two from bend wear.

Sucks too because Dominique 65cm costs $750! For that money she should have a fully articulating stainless steel skeleton with real joints!

What kind of skeleton does Chloe have? How much does she cost? Please - more details in your wonderful reviews!

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

lovingchanj wrote:What kind of skeleton does Chloe have?
Chloe's skeleton should be multi-core wires inside a sort of gooseneck assembly.
Similar to the one used by Arte Tokio/Tokyo Doll.
Yes it's wires, but with care and the right use, for a small 1/3 size doll should prove quite durable.

By the way, if i'm not mistaken, Dominique 65cm has a flat bar steel skeleton with a simple steel wires assembly only for the neck, wrists and ankles joints.
Yes with those parts you should be very careful...

PS.
Great pictures Sandro !!!
That seamless neck is a masterpiece :)
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi lovingchanj,

thanks for your feedback!
lovingchanj wrote:But I wish you would be more specific in your descriptions of the skeletons. I am a new 65cm owner (1AM Dominique) and while I absolutely LOVE the doll - I was disappointed that the skeleton is little more than a coat hanger. Every time I change her position I know I'm getting closer to the day she snaps in two from bend wear. […]What kind of skeleton does Chloe have? How much does she cost?
Dominique is a Sanhui 65; she is designed to be an entry level sex doll. Like all Sanhui dolls we are aware of, she has certain weaknesses in the design of her skeleton. Sanhui claims to be continuously improving their skeletons, but still there is a risk of breaking them, as soon as you start to pose this kind of dolls. I assume that these dolls are just not designed with real poseability in mind. The main focus is on the price, and their capability to serve as a sex toy. You can still pose those dolls without damaging them, but you need to be extremely careful an patient when bending and twisting them. Try breaking a metal paperclip, it's basically the same principle. As long as you bend and twist it slowly, you can give it any form. If you quickly bend it left & right on the same spot a couple of times, it will break.

JM Doll uses different skeleton designs, but still focuses on the price. Chloe is a bit different as she she can be manufactured without sexual functionality as well. I'm not sure who they target with this choice, but it's probably collectors of 1/3 scale dolls. So she might be designd for better poseability than average entry level dolls. From what our supplier, Doll House 168 tells us, Chloe's skeleton is made of "metal hose" and not a “real” skeleton with joints. This design is more durable, but you can still break it. Here's what Doll House 168 tells us about the durability of this design (excerpted):
Let’s say I have repeatedly bent at the joint 10 times a day, so the total number of bending is about 3000 times a year. This way to use Chloe is OK, but if within 10 minutes on fast bends over and over again a joint 100 times, then this joint might cut off immediately. So when a user just make pose to photo shooting, or have sex with her with simple action, even if she was used to do these things every day, and will not have any problem of skeleton.
Regarding the price, Chloe costs €799.00 (including customs, taxes, and shipping to any location in Germany). For shipping quotes to locations outside the EU, please PM me for a quote.

Greetings, Sandro

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

JM Doll's ›Chloe‹ (65 cm) is visited by RF ›Poey‹ (80 cm)

Post by Dollstudio »

As some of you know, I'm a huge fan of Real Fantasy's TPE doll Poey aka "Dani" or 1AM TC1127. It's an 80 cm miniature doll with excellent posing capabilities. Over here at UKLDF is a photoshooting with Poey as a redhead. So she is quite photogenic as well.

In this setting, I wanted to photograph both dolls together. Here you get the basic idea of the setting:
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-real-fantasy-poey-80-cm-5381-dollstudio.JPG
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-real-fantasy-poey-80-cm-5381-dollstudio.JPG (455.97 KiB) Viewed 6701 times
In the front: Chloe, in the back Poey.
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-real-fantasy-poey-80-cm-5384-dollstudio.JPG
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-real-fantasy-poey-80-cm-5384-dollstudio.JPG (495.87 KiB) Viewed 6701 times
It's nice, but not what I had in mind. I think this two dolls don't mix too good. Wrong choice of wigs and eye colors, I think…
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-real-fantasy-poey-80-cm-5385-dollstudio.JPG
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-real-fantasy-poey-80-cm-5385-dollstudio.JPG (408.21 KiB) Viewed 6701 times
Does this show doll tenderness, like I intended? I'm not sure…
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-real-fantasy-poey-80-cm-5383-dollstudio.JPG
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-real-fantasy-poey-80-cm-5383-dollstudio.JPG (424.04 KiB) Viewed 6701 times
I think I'll have to redo this shooting. It doesn't work too well for me like this.

Next: Back to Chloe solo.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Photoshooting with JM Doll's ›Chloe‹ (65 cm) - Last part

Post by Dollstudio »

Now let's get back to Chloe solo.
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5395-dollstudio.JPG
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5395-dollstudio.JPG (407.82 KiB) Viewed 6695 times
As something didn't work out with Poey, Chloe has to take care of herself…:
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5398-dollstudio.JPG
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5398-dollstudio.JPG (406.12 KiB) Viewed 6695 times
When looking at this image detail, would you think this is a 65 cm love doll?
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5399-dollstudio.JPG
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5399-dollstudio.JPG (424.23 KiB) Viewed 6695 times
More body shapes in light & shadow:
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5401-dollstudio.JPG
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5401-dollstudio.JPG (390.62 KiB) Viewed 6695 times
And a last one…
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5405-dollstudio.JPG
jm-doll-chloe-65-cm-5405-dollstudio.JPG (356.72 KiB) Viewed 6695 times
This shooting was great fun, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Cheers, Sandro

Waldo47
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Waldo47 »

Excellent photos; and a very pretty doll. The seamless neck is an excellent aesthetic choice!
"We're not computers, Sebastian, we're physical."

INFORMATIONS