www.ordoll.com

Oral capabilities

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
ttdjderek2

Oral capabilities

Post by ttdjderek2 »

I would like to know more info about the oral capabilities of the ORDoll. :D. I owned a Jasmine doll from , I believe, WMdoll. Great ability 8) . Any comments?

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Oral capabilities

Post by ORdoll »

ttdjderek2 wrote:I would like to know more info about the oral capabilities of the ORDoll. :D. I owned a Jasmine doll from , I believe, WMdoll. Great ability 8) . Any comments?
our doll oral size is 15cm deep and 2cm wide.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

ttdjderek2 wrote:I would like to know more info about the oral capabilities of the ORDoll. :D. I owned a Jasmine doll from , I believe, WMdoll. Great ability 8) . Any comments?
Jasmine? I think she's silicone doll from JMDoll.

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

Yes, I think Jasmine is a JMdoll. Can anyone describe if ORdoll's abilities are the same? I notice teeth on the ORdoll. Does that help the suction? :?

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

ttdjderek2 wrote:Yes, I think Jasmine is a JMdoll. Can anyone describe if ORdoll's abilities are the same? I notice teeth on the ORdoll. Does that help the suction? :?
The teeth are not solid, they are TPE; however they do make the entrance of the cavity tighter for this reason. I have never used my ORdoll head for oral purpose because I find her face so beautiful I wish to preserve it. But there is INCREDIBLE suction from what I can tell having cleaned the cavity with my fingers.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

dollguy13 wrote:
ttdjderek2 wrote:Yes, I think Jasmine is a JMdoll. Can anyone describe if ORdoll's abilities are the same? I notice teeth on the ORdoll. Does that help the suction? :?
The teeth are not solid, they are TPE; however they do make the entrance of the cavity tighter for this reason. I have never used my ORdoll head for oral purpose because I find her face so beautiful I wish to preserve it. But there is INCREDIBLE suction from what I can tell having cleaned the cavity with my fingers.
Great explanation.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

ORdoll wrote:
dollguy13 wrote:
Great explanation.

Thanks, that helps. Has anyone else used her for oral sex? :wink:

INFORMATIONS