exdollofficial.com

My new doll, Zoe!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

swankagogo

Re: My new doll, Zoe!

Post by swankagogo »

stacy718 wrote:I still like the 145-

:) :) :)
My ex had a body exactly like the 145-, but with more of the standard 145's butt. You'd love her as a model. :D

Sawyer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sawyer »

I hope Zoe will arrive in good condition at home.
swankagogo wrote:By the way, I'm sure some of you guys on here have experience with this, so I was wondering... How many times do you have to click refresh on the DHL tracking page in order to make the truck go faster? Just wondering! :D
People can say what they want, it definitely works. :D

Best wishes
Clint

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Congrats Swank!! I can't wait to see pics with the NinaE head installed! I anxiously await a general review and some opinions too! My next DS doll is very much leaning toward the 145+ with the new soft silicone with the NinaE head (and two other heads - DoraCE and Dora open eyes (AKA Dai)
Cheers,
Von and Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Hi Swank, just wanted to let you know my doll arrived safely! SOOOOOOO squishy!

swankagogo

!!

Post by swankagogo »

stacy718 wrote:Hi Swank, just wanted to let you know my doll arrived safely! SOOOOOOO squishy!
Ah! I can't wait to test that new silicone! Can't wait to see your pics!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi swankagogo, she looks great, have a lot of fun when she´s delivered at your home.
Hi Stycy, be prepared for a lot of joy. These heads are great, I love them more every day.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is exciting!
stacy718 wrote:Hi Swank, just wanted to let you know my doll arrived safely! SOOOOOOO squishy!
And this is exciting too!

I'm really waiting to see some photos from you in helping me make my 160 or 158+ decision!

Best wishes and congratulations

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

She just arrived! The box looks in good condition, but I'm not going to unbox quite yet. Fortunately, the DHL guy came around to the garage, so I don't have to lug a girl-sized box through the living room. :D He brought it around there because he was going to help me get it in the garage, and was quite surprised when I propped it up on my shoulder and told him I used to work in a warehouse. So I should be able to get some unboxing pics and post them tonight or tomorrow.

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

:cry: :oops: :? 8O :evil:
Looks like I won't be getting to know Zoe tonight. See why in this post: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=60851
:shakefist:

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Wow!, I knew you liked the ds bodies, glad you get one Stacy!!, It will be a pleasure to see your magnificent work on this bodies.

BTW I hope you can add a review on this new silicone formula, it will be a solid parameter since you have a lot of dolls and brands.!
swankagogo wrote:She just arrived! The box looks in good condition, but I'm not going to unbox quite yet. Fortunately, the DHL guy came around to the garage, so I don't have to lug a girl-sized box through the living room. :D He brought it around there because he was going to help me get it in the garage, and was quite surprised when I propped it up on my shoulder and told him I used to work in a warehouse. So I should be able to get some unboxing pics and post them tonight or tomorrow.
congratulations!!!! you have almost the same heads like me.!!!!! hopping to see your pictures soon!, it is white or pink skin??

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

mexdl wrote:congratulations!!!! you have almost the same heads like me.!!!!! hopping to see your pictures soon!, it is white or pink skin??
Not quite congratulations, as she arrived damaged. I'm sorting it out right now.

White skin, although I like the pink too. We do have similar tastes in girls' looks, it seems. Definitely keep me posted on anything new that you think I might like. :D

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I'm very sad for you Swank. :(

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

stacy718 wrote:I'm very sad for you Swank. :(
To be perfectly honest, much of the shock is done, and Zoe has been reassuring me that she can't feel a thing. :D Finding the nipple and knowing it's repairable and not done with a bite or something is very reassuring. She'll be fixed quite soon, and she's already working her soothing magic. :D

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

:puppydogeyes:

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

aww man, sorry to hear the bad news swankagogo... she looked nice. :(

I hope in the end, everything gets straightened out. But it sucks that you are going to have to spend lots of more time waiting on something that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

INFORMATIONS