www.ordoll.com

Two ladies at home to celebrate 2015 Chinese New year

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Two ladies at home to celebrate 2015 Chinese New year

Post by SexTypeThing »

alex77 wrote:Man, I'm so pleased to have you Sweetie with me to celebrate this New Year
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
I wouldn't want to wake her up
I slowly pick her up to the living room
09.jpg
What an amazing good looking doll, what blows my mind is that the doll doesn't need any crazy help from Photoshop at all, great pics !

STT.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi, Alex. Sweetie is such a beautiful and sexy sleepyhead. :angel:

I'm in the queue for "Rose", and I want to thank you for all of your work and help, here at the forum, and with OR. You are an ambassador for these lovely dolls, and we are lucky to view your awesome photos of Sweetie, and Sara. By the way, I think "Sweetie" is the cutest doll name I've seen in a long time, great choice!

Last, but definitely not least, congratulations on the photo contest win!

:glou:

Slew

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

SexTypeThing wrote:
alex77 wrote:Man, I'm so pleased to have you Sweetie with me to celebrate this New Year
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
What an amazing good looking doll, what blows my mind is that the doll doesn't need any crazy help from Photoshop at all, great pics !

STT.
Oh yes, STT. I hate to and have no time to use PP to alter pics except for inserting watermark. Photo taken is to please ourselves as well as sharing her true beauty. In my opinion there's no point for any alteration.

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

alex77 wrote:
SexTypeThing wrote:
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg

STT.
Oh yes, STT. I hate to and have no time to use PP to alter pics except for inserting watermark. Photo taken is to please ourselves as well as sharing her true beauty. In my opinion there's no point for any alteration.
Yea, me too, I have no time, I leave the Photoshop for the people who has nothing better to do or let's say "retired" because after I clock out I don't want to know anything about graphics, this doll caught my eye for future photography practicing. Make sure you put those watermarks otherwise your pics are going to end it up on Ebay selling inflatable dolls lol

STT.

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

Seattle Slew wrote:Hi, Alex. Sweetie is such a beautiful and sexy sleepyhead. :angel:

I'm in the queue for "Rose", and I want to thank you for all of your work and help, here at the forum, and with OR. You are an ambassador for these lovely dolls, and we are lucky to view your awesome photos of Sweetie, and Sara. By the way, I think "Sweetie" is the cutest doll name I've seen in a long time, great choice!

Last, but definitely not least, congratulations on the photo contest win!

Slew
Slew, Sweetie is so pleased to hear your kind words. She says its like words of angels and asked me to send her regards to you.

Glad to see another OR fans. Congrats and await for your Rose arrival :D

Sweetie's open eyes head is on production. I am presently directing them to makeup her to my taste. If its good, might be another optional makeup :)

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Fantastic pictures as always.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

alex77 wrote:Slew, Sweetie is so pleased to hear your kind words. She says its like words of angels and asked me to send her regards to you.
:oops: I've received her regards, and I imagine her talking in her sleep some more.. kiss her toes for me, would you, Alex? :mrgreen:
alex77 wrote:Glad to see another OR fans. Congrats and await for your Rose arrival :D
Yes, I can barely sleep, and I can only calm myself with ebay shopping, and Valerian Root.
alex77 wrote:Sweetie's open eyes head is on production. I am presently directing them to makeup her to my taste. If its good, might be another optional makeup :)
Your makeup art has been terrific, and I hope to accomplish similar results. I'm sure I'll need lots of practice. I'm anxious to see Sweetie's open eyes. I'll bet they're beautiful.

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

Seattle Slew wrote:
alex77 wrote:Slew, Sweetie is so pleased to hear your kind words. She says its like words of angels and asked me to send her regards to you.
:oops: I've received her regards, and I imagine her talking in her sleep some more.. kiss her toes for me, would you, Alex? :mrgreen:
alex77 wrote:Glad to see another OR fans. Congrats and await for your Rose arrival :D
Yes, I can barely sleep, and I can only calm myself with ebay shopping, and Valerian Root.
alex77 wrote:Sweetie's open eyes head is on production. I am presently directing them to makeup her to my taste. If its good, might be another optional makeup :)
Your makeup art has been terrific, and I hope to accomplish similar results. I'm sure I'll need lots of practice. I'm anxious to see Sweetie's open eyes. I'll bet they're beautiful.

Her small talk was over and been replaced by moaning. So, whatever the kisses totally for my pleasure. So, Slew, you have to wait for your turn when yours arrived :mrgreen:

Open eyes sweeitie arrived this morning and I eeer don't quite like her at glace. I guess its kind of "love at first sight" :lol: I'll try to redo her makeup to match my dearest close eyes sweetie :D That's one thing I like about them. If she's my ex, probably I could have been bitten to death :haha4:

No worries, I am sure you'll accomplish similar results if you also do it wholeheartedly with love :)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

alex77 wrote:
Seattle Slew wrote:
Her small talk was over and been replaced by moaning. So, whatever the kisses totally for my pleasure. So, Slew, you have to wait for your turn when yours arrived :mrgreen:
Yes, I might be focusing on Sweetie in order to distract me from my wait. :sleeping:
alex77 wrote:No worries, I am sure you'll accomplish similar results if you also do it wholeheartedly with love :)
I hope so, I may purchase a cosmetic head to practice on. No doubt, I'll do everything wholeheartedly, and with love.

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

Seattle Slew wrote:
alex77 wrote:No worries, I am sure you'll accomplish similar results if you also do it wholeheartedly with love :)
I hope so, I may purchase a cosmetic head to practice on. No doubt, I'll do everything wholeheartedly, and with love.

Cosmetic head texture rather different from TPE, you may try on back of her head as I do.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

alex77 wrote:
Seattle Slew wrote:

Cosmetic head texture rather different from TPE, you may try on back of her head as I do.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I've never applied makeup to any face before, so I figured a cheap cosmetic head would be a place to start, as far as steadying my aim, and pressure, and getting a feel for drawing on a 3d landscape, rather than a flat surface. But for the texture, I'll try the back of her head, first, too. Thank you!

INFORMATIONS