SexDollAmerica.com

To dress the doll

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Angelica94
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: To dress the doll

Post by Angelica94 »

Stephanie RD wrote:Dressing your doll is like putting toothpaste back in the tube. It's difficult but not impossible. You'll start out very frustrated but in time with practice it will be second nature.

My words of advice, START OUT SLOWLY.

My owner was so excited to play dress up with me that he rushed out to buy me many sexy outfit only to find that what looks good on a model online does not nessisarily look good on a love doll.

So start out slow with basics like bikinis, bras, panties, shorts. Then work your way up to leotards, dresses, tank tops, and eventually pants and more complex costumes. Take it one step at a time and don't move on to the next step until you've mastered the one you're working on.

Here are a few of the most challenging outfits my owner's ever gotten me into. Remember, this takes lots and lots of practice. You're only going to waste your time and money if you rush things.

g[/img][/url]
Hi Stephany
Tooth paste back in the tube? That sounds pretty difficult! Nice doll and clothes I can see you'r owner (?! 8O ) also like to dress dolls (And give them weapons?)

That's why I want a doll that is my size so I don't need to buy separate clothes for her. It would also be fun to try combinations on the doll and use it myself.

I realize now that some of you are dolls and others are guys using the names of your dolls as username? It's nice the way you like and care for your dolls! :)
Angelica

Angelica94
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Angelica94 »

Zara_S wrote:Using a doll stand makes dressing so much easier, the rest is just practice and technique

As for makeup:

Liquid eyeliner by Rimmel. Lip gloss, eyeshadow, neutral face powder and powder blusher all by Maybelline
Hi Zara

She (You?) is very pretty, looks like a real person. Looks so fun to give make up to the doll, so this brands/types of make up you can recommend?

Very big breasts! 8O
Angelica

Maggie_Mae69

Post by Maggie_Mae69 »

Angelica, we have a very small town called Angelica close by. I love that name. I wish I would have named a doll that. It is funny, I bet most male doll owners made fun of their sisters when they played with dolls. Now we play with full sized ones. Real Dolls look and feel just like a real person. It's amazing. Once you decide on the doll you want, she will be part of your family..
Maggie ,Lisa, Candy, Brandy and Amy send their love

Angelica94
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Angelica94 »

Maggie_Mae69 wrote:Angelica, we have a very small town called Angelica close by. I love that name. I wish I would have named a doll that. It is funny, I bet most male doll owners made fun of their sisters when they played with dolls. Now we play with full sized ones. Real Dolls look and feel just like a real person. It's amazing. Once you decide on the doll you want, she will be part of your family..
Yeah you guys are a bit girly :wink: No just kidding I like it, I never got tips about clothes and make up from a guy before! :) I loved playing with dolls when i was little but I'm not interested in those small dolls now, seems much more fun to use real clothes, do the hair for real and real make up. Don't know when I will afford it thou 6400 USD plus taxes! (i don't know how much that is) I don't even work yet.
Angelica

Maggie_Mae69

Post by Maggie_Mae69 »

Angelica94 wrote:
Maggie_Mae69 wrote:Angelica, we have a very small town called Angelica close by. I love that name. I wish I would have named a doll that. It is funny, I bet most male doll owners made fun of their sisters when they played with dolls. Now we play with full sized ones. Real Dolls look and feel just like a real person. It's amazing. Once you decide on the doll you want, she will be part of your family..
Yeah you guys are a bit girly :wink: No just kidding I like it, I never got tips about clothes and make up from a guy before! :) I loved playing with dolls when i was little but I'm not interested in those small dolls now, seems much more fun to use real clothes, do the hair for real and real make up. Don't know when I will afford it thou 6400 USD plus taxes! (i don't know how much that is) I don't even work yet.
Real Doll go on sale a few times a year. Cyber Monday before Christmas is a great time to buy.
Maggie ,Lisa, Candy, Brandy and Amy send their love

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Angelica94 wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi angelica, welcome to the forum. Here´s one thread that you may find helpful: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=53770. Just check the subforum for realdoll or realdoll 2 or send a pm if you have more questions. One of my dolls is Martine, a real doll classic. :wink:
Chris
Thank you Brigitte

Hi Angelica, you can look her up in the Doll Matrix under her name with links to her pics and info on clothes sizes etc. The Matrix is a very helpful tool you shall check out as well. Make-up works fine, although Martine just needs lipstick every morning as the old lip colour rubbed off over time and I prefer a different lip colour day by day over a repaint of the original colour with a kit. :wink:
Chris

What type is Martine? You have posted pictures of her? I like number 7, I think I can use my own clothes on that one.

Angelica
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Angelica94
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Angelica94 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
Angelica94 wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi angelica, welcome to the forum. Here´s one thread that you may find helpful: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=53770. Just check the subforum for realdoll or realdoll 2 or send a pm if you have more questions. One of my dolls is Martine, a real doll classic. :wink:
Chris
Thank you Brigitte

Hi Angelica, you can look her up in the Doll Matrix under her name with links to her pics and info on clothes sizes etc. The Matrix is a very helpful tool you shall check out as well. Make-up works fine, although Martine just needs lipstick every morning as the old lip colour rubbed off over time and I prefer a different lip colour day by day over a repaint of the original colour with a kit. :wink:
Chris

What type is Martine? You have posted pictures of her? I like number 7, I think I can use my own clothes on that one.

Angelica

Hi, she is sexy but to big breasts for my clothes! No classic number 7 is very close to my measurement and I'm exactly the same height 160 cm. Only my waist is not that thin as that doll but it won't effect the clothes size much.
Angelica

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Angelica, I guess you checked for Brigitte in the Matrix who indeed has big boobs, Martine´s boobs are pretty small- I love them anyway. Here´s another series of great instructions about lifting a doll, clothing it pp. Even if Lemm´s lady is a PIB it´s very very helpful anyway: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=54894

Chris

Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anassilao »

Hello Angelica,
welcome on TDF.
To dress a realdoll isn't hard, but generally it depends on weight of body.
Bodies lightweight are easier to manage and then to dress than others kind of bodies.

My Loly is a body B, she's weights 30 kgs, then she's easy to manage and handle.
But during operation, greater risks are: finger pokes, spoil a fingernail, put the doll with the face on a pillow and ruin the makeup.
These incidents can be happen, then everyone knows how to move the own doll.
Problem is: to handle a silicone doll is an art you learn day by day.
First times are high-risk, because you do not know how to move the doll, because she is your first doll.

I have found a practical solution: so I am clever in DYI, I have scratchbuilt a crane, and I suspend my doll for dressing:
Et voilà, without risk...

postscriptum: many doll's owners have found the way to suspend the doll.
Someone has a chain hanging from the roof, someone else uses a double bed, where the doll can roll and put it on its side to dress her.
In my opinion suspend the doll is the safest solution.
Attachments
Loly_suspended.jpg
Loly_suspended.jpg (225.63 KiB) Viewed 1248 times

Angelica94
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Angelica94 »

Anassilao wrote:Hello Angelica,
welcome on TDF.
Bodies lightweight are easier to manage and then to dress than others kind of bodies.

My Loly is a body B, she's weights 30 kgs, then she's easy to manage and handle.
But during operation, greater risks are: finger pokes, spoil a fingernail, put the doll with the face on a pillow and ruin the makeup.
First times are high-risk, because you do not know how to move the doll, because she is your first doll.

I have found a practical solution: so I am clever in DYI, I have scratchbuilt a crane, and I suspend my doll for dressing:

Someone has a chain hanging from the roof, someone else uses a double bed, where the doll can roll and put it on its side to dress her.
Hi Anassilao

Nice machine but I hope I don't need to have that thing it doesn't really match my interior decoration. 8O

XO Angelica
Angelica

Angelica94
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Angelica94 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Angelica, I guess you checked for Brigitte in the Matrix who indeed has big boobs, Martine´s boobs are pretty small- I love them anyway. Here´s another series of great instructions about lifting a doll, clothing it pp. Even if Lemm´s lady is a PIB it´s very very helpful anyway: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=54894

Chris
Hi Brigitte

Thank's, it looks easy the way he did the shirt, just lying on the bed. The "cavity cleaning sponge" makes me glad I'm not a doll! 8O

XO Angelica
Angelica

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Angelica, you don´t necessary need that kind of thing to clean her, but it´s a useful tool. It´s important to get the water out and dry the openings to prevent mold. Guess what? I´m putting a tampon inside of my girls to get them dry there. :wink: Now that´s something more common, right? :wink:
Chris

Angelica94
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Angelica94 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Angelica, you don´t necessary need that kind of thing to clean her, but it´s a useful tool. It´s important to get the water out and dry the openings to prevent mold. Guess what? I´m putting a tampon inside of my girls to get them dry there. :wink: Now that´s something more common, right? :wink:
Chris
I have to get a lesbian doll so she don't mind that a girl is cleaning her private parts. :wink:
Angelica

Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anassilao »

Angelica94 wrote:
welcome on TDF.

Hi Anassilao

Nice machine but I hope I don't need to have that thing it doesn't really match my interior decoration. 8O

XO Angelica
Hello Angelica,
if you love a doll, you'll think that the decoration is not ruined (by a tool) to move it. She becomes your whole life.

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Anassilao wrote:
Angelica94 wrote:
welcome on TDF.

Hi Anassilao

XO Angelica
Hello Angelica,
if you love a doll, you'll think that the decoration is not ruined (by a tool) to move it. She becomes your whole life.
I have 2 doll stands one is in the living room and the other in the bedroom.

INFORMATIONS