www.ordoll.com

Why not make a sara doll with j-cup or h-cup?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Why not make a sara doll with j-cup or h-cup?

Post by timetraveler1 »

HERE is another that i think with big breast that would make a nice doll .

here is a web page link with more photos .
http://www.pichunter.com/gallery/344662 ... g_boobs#11

the models name is
Hitomi Tanaka
here is a web page with more pics from each picture shown .
http://www.pichunter.com/models/Hitomi_Tanaka
again if a bigger breasted model like this can be made and use as much as possible the hollow parts interior to save on weight and also limiting the height to 5 or 5 foot 5 feet inches tall (to also save on weight) .
i would still like to see a optional doll with longer nipples and larger arola's ! :D
Attachments
JAPANESE PICTURE.jpg
JAPANESE PICTURE.jpg (137.25 KiB) Viewed 1471 times

Mountaines

Re: The ultimate large breast doll for ordoll to create

Post by Mountaines »

timetraveler1 wrote:I am going to throw a picture and suggestion to the ordoll company , if you want to make what i would call the ultimate big breast full size doll (this is a doll at least 5 feet 5 inches tall ) which would create a middle sized full size doll not to short for a taller person but yet a full size doll.
the picture i have actually shows the female from sides , front and back .

The only "extra " suggestion i do have is on this model the butt is a little flat looking , i suggest the nice round plump butts the ordolls now have on their dolls to be on this ultimate big breasted doll .
i believe as far as large breast this size would satisfy about anyone , and any larger breast then this would be way to big . ( and this is coming from a big breast lover ).

*********** I do hope ordoll will seriously give some thought to creating a ultimate big breast doll like this ! and also is the hollow breast option and maybe in other area's to , to help keep the weight down .
The full looking lips of this model would be nice on a doll to , added to whatever nice faces ordoll has to add on this type of a body.
this models name is "ANYA ". her actual measurements and height may be somewhere , i can look it up if you want me to .
And as always any company can write me (pm) on this forum anytime they want to , i always write back to anyone . :D

Great idea! +1

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I'm glad you think it's a great idea now only if ordoll and or other companies would think it's a great idea ! :wink: Like i said hopefully doing the suggestions i mentioned about the height and hollow area's would reduce the weight factor to allow having a large breast , an actual "large" breast doll . and be beautiful to ! :D

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

z-cup.jpg
z-cup.jpg (21.28 KiB) Viewed 1441 times

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

GFELube and others i am not sure what these two woman's breast size is , guess i'll have to look it up just out of curiosity . :D
although it is nice to have perky boobs , it would also be nice for a "Natural hand of the boobs " if this can be done without tearing or lessening the durability of the breast and material , that's another main thing to take care.

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

Hitomi Tanaka seems to be a 32N (US) / 32JJ (UK).

Merilyn "Anya" Sakova is listed as 32GG, but that is likely a UK measurement as well, so maybe larger in US size?

In researching these I came (ha ha) across this pic, and accidently ripped a hole in my pants. If someone made a doll like this, I would instantly sell my car, TV, etc (everything but my bed) to get it.

INFORMATIONS